Heavy 16 , Dyna Bloom, General Organics

Wings123

The number one most important factor to growing high yield high grade cannabis is ENVIRONMENT.

The nutrient companies will want to make you believe if you use their juice, you can grow monsters.  Don't believe them.

If you are using coco, specifically, I would use a Coco specific nutrient such as Canna or H&G.

I prefer to use the cheapest nutrients.

i think the highest yielding grower i know in coco is faygo

he started a cultivation thread on this site to show how he does it.

I know a guy that yielded 8 oz off one of my strains in a 5 gallon container and i only am getting 2.5.  He uses coco and I use Roots Organics but the yiled is insigniificant to an organic grower.  Yield is more on the commercial or limited plant count person.  if yield is what one wants then just use Ionic or some other super cheap brand.  But the person who seeks more on less then you have to not skimp and do all the extra requirements.

Some days I just wish I did hydro and fed my plants chemical steroids like Advanced Nutrients.  But then I always punk out because I cannot smoke chemical factory.!!

...theres nothing superior about about meds grown with bat s h i t.

unless you are comparing it to meds grown in nasty chem then it by far is superior :skydive: . to each there own, but to be honest if i wanted to ingest a a bunch of nasty harsh chemicals,just to have bad tasting meds, or well flushed ones that taste like nothing, hell id just take a pill.

Looking for any input on HEAVY 16 , DYNA , and general organics. Talking about coco but any input is appreciated.

only run a few coc hempy buckets, but in general i love the general organics line..... soon gonna try to switch to just water, but ive been using the GO line for years now....great results and taste stands up to or surpasses anyone's meds.

Lol you guys using gh organics line crack me up. I use synethetic but my choc chunk tastes sweet, burns clean, strawberry smells like strawberrys, with a bitter sweet after taste. You guys reLly need to meet some better growers if you think cus its synthetic its crap. Anyone wanna take the challenge...mine against yours, im sure we all know plenty of smokers.

I wasn't confused by it I just didnt like mixing 6 different things per gallon. I switched to the floranova.

veg, one spoon of the grow. using all that "optional" stuff isnt required. I have heard good things from many about the floranova, now you as well. I hope you continue to enjoy its simplicity and reap bumper crops every time you break out the scissors.

Lol you guys using gh organics line crack me up. I use synethetic but my choc chunk tastes sweet, burns clean, strawberry smells like strawberrys, with a bitter sweet after taste. You guys reLly need to meet some better growers if you think cus its synthetic its crap. Anyone wanna take the challenge...mine against yours, im sure we all know plenty of smokers.

haha you guys crack me up using synthetics then hating on me cuz i dont. what you experience is wonderful, im very happy it rocks for you. If i wanted synthetics id take pills. to each there own....