Magic

Well I didn't do a grow journal for you guys with my ones I have harvested. How ever I have 3 special ladys going into flower tonight and there is no journals going on as I can see. So ill be posting pictures when I get home. The strain is called magic merlin. Have yet to see anyone with it and cant find much about it online. I had some from a guy I got my ladies from and it is a crazy good buzz I hope you all enjoy.

I know I will

It's a pretty cultivar, with yawny sleepy couchy buzz, good for yawny sleepy couchy drooly, pain free experience, if that's your thing.

cant wait for pics !!!

http://canadianhempco.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1378

Magic Merlin
Magic-Merlin-150x150.jpg
  • Magic-Merlin-150x150.jpg
80% Indica / 20% Sativa

In Stock

Granddaddy Purple x Double Purple Doja.  Mostly Indica.  Magic Merlin is a nice and heavy smoke, has heady effects but it relaxes the muscles.  Recommended smoke in the evening before bed time.

<p>

It's a pretty cultivar, with yawny sleepy couchy buzz, good for yawny sleepy couchy drooly, pain free experience, if that's your thing.

cant wait for pics !!!

http://canadianhempco.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1378 Magic Merlin

Magic-Merlin-150x150.jpg

• Magic-Merlin-150x150.jpg
80% Indica / 20% Sativa

In Stock

Granddaddy Purple x Double Purple Doja. Mostly Indica. Magic Merlin is a nice and heavy smoke, has heady effects but it relaxes the muscles. Recommended smoke in the evening before bed time.

Mine had a small tint of purple here and there deff pretty. He said the cut I have is the same as the nugs I had before. Really looking forward to this one I wish I could share with you all. Maybe some day right

• 1 month later...

Sorry iv been kind of busy iv been snapping pics of them threw out since I switched the light. I'll upload a few of them now. I did have a magnesium problem that I think is straightened out now. My ph got really low at the run off now its still a little low after the flush I did its now 6.0 in soil. Im working to get that higher. I switched my nutes up to after the flush. I was using general hydroponics 2 part mix. I started doing some reading about my magnesium issue turns out alot of people that use the line I was had the same problem. Im using advanced nutrients 3 part mix (bottles with gorillas on it).

• 2 weeks later...

Well I been struggling with keeping my temperature up with them. But I did what I can it's hard to monitor them all day when I'm at my other job. However today is day 60 I'm pulling the smallest one today and letting one go 67 days to compare the difference. The buds have really nice purple tints to them. I'll post some pictures after dinner

When i was growing i alway took the the Max when comparing and used the 10 day instead of 7 days

they do look great nice Job

I'm going to on the next run I'm just about out of meds and don't have the extra cash to buy some.

But thank you it's my 2nd run and I feel like iv experienced so many problems I deserve something good out of it all.