Become A Caregiver...

MrRoot

I am sure this is posted a hundred times here, and I apologize for not finding the info, however, I like to hear from people directly related to the conversation, rather than read something on the interwebs and misunderstand it....

Are there still LEGAL dispensaries in Michigan?

If one is a CG, and crop yields more than the legal weight, I would like a legal alternative, and it would help others in need.

Any info on this?

dispensaries have never been legal in MI.  From day one our Act strictly prohibited a caregiver from transferring to more than the five patients mentioned on their cards. There is no way for a dispensary to verify your card and standing, which puts a schedule1 drug supplier a great risk of selling  to a minor, and a police officer, the way many of these were closed and prosecuted thus far.

One must get ridiculously adept at growing what ones patients needs, and be able to suffer the losses of wasted product.  My fireplace smelled really good occasionally, until I learned these skills and improved them.

grow happy

Edited by grassmatch

I am sure this is posted a hundred times here, and I apologize for not finding the info, however, I like to hear from people directly related to the conversation, rather than read something on the interwebs and misunderstand it....

Are there still LEGAL dispensaries in Michigan? Well they may or may not be Legal it's only my opinion that they must be because why would so many still be open

If one is a CG, and crop yields more than the legal weight, I would like a legal alternative, and it would help others in need.

Any info on this?

I am 21...no record...high school grad...tryna become my dads caregiver...can any 1 help with details of process...and how much does it cost

fill out the caregiver change forms, make copies of your licenses , send it all to LARA with money order for $10.

instructions should be on the caregiver forms. you'll get a card or rejection letter in about a month.

The "expense" to the state will be peanuts compared to your losses, investments, and proven genetics. HVAC and dehumidifier costs tower over any state or physician fees to register.   but, alas, it is very much worth it.

I am 21...no record...high school grad...tryna become my dads caregiver...can any 1 help with details of process...and how much does it cost

• 4 weeks later...