Pot Plants, Cars, & Cash Seized In State Police Raid

bobandtorey

BATTLE CREEK, Mich. – Michigan State Police seized 32 pounds of marijuana, 207 pot plants, hash, oils, waxes, and powder cocaine.  They also took a 2010 Dodge Charger, a 2013 Dodge Journey, and 2007 BMW along with $201,000 in cash into evidence.

The Southwest Enforcement Team (SWET) spent months investigating.  The results of the investigation were acted out in five search warrants regarding the illegal sale of marijuana at the Compassion Center in Battle Creek.

State Police spent most of the day at the dispensary on Territorial Road near 20th Street on Thursday pulling evidence from the building.

Police say they have identified four main suspects.  No arrests have been made but the findings have been turned over to the Calhoun County Prosecutor’s Office.

Read more: http://fox17online.com/2013/11/22/pot-plants-cars-cocaine-cash-seized-in-state-police-raid/#ixzz2lTkjMC1U

I'm compassionately broke, wtf?

I know there are compassion clubs that do not break laws. I hope these exceptions don't smear mud on what the majority are doing. these legal places are very difficult to fund and the work they accomplish is needed in our communities. they have to count on donations and measly membership fees just to fund a place  where patients can find the honest answers they're seeking.  Donate to your local Compassion Club if you can, and support their efforts. We need positive representation now more than ever.

If this news is genuine, Shame on these players.

so, because someone has a problem with cocaine the entire operation is deemed illegal?? last time I checked people from all stations of life have had issues with coke. politicians, LEO, judges, doctors, rich, poor.........................every station of life.

Now, I'd hope that you could leave your illegal narcotics at home when your operating a questionably legal dispensary, but hard drug users aren't especially known for stern decision making.

it's a shame

I agree that is why i go to the Compassion Club meeting as much as i can  am not sure if you where around here in 2009 as i was when Clubs were being started up all over the State it was a fun time

i would drive to many and it was a great time and then things went crazy because a lot of Patients just wanted Cannabis and not just info 

Back then if you were a club with no Meds people would just go elsewhere 

$201,000 cash+37 lb of marijuana+207 plants is far beyond compassionate provision. the fact they didn't mention firearms found baffles me though.

I believe the answer to your question is YES ! "the entire operation is deemed illegal(and corrupt). look around, politicians=corrupt, illegal activity, LEO=corrupt, illegal activity, judges=same, doctors=same, rich and poor=same. It might just BE the Cocaine, who knows ? lol

so, because someone has a problem with cocaine the entire operation is deemed illegal?? last time I checked people from all stations of life have had issues with coke. politicians, LEO, judges, doctors, rich, poor.........................every station of life.

Now, I'd hope that you could leave your illegal narcotics at home when your operating a questionably legal dispensary, but hard drug users aren't especially known for stern decision making.

it's a shame