Have Patients Asked You To Do Unregistered Transfers?

t-pain

8 members have voted

1. 1. have patients asked you to do unregistered transfers?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. have patients on this forum asked you to do unregistered transfers?

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. has any non-patient asked you to sell them marijuana?

• yes
    • no

I ttly understand why a patient would want to sample the products of a potential cg before registered together. BUT, its a big fat NO from me, anytime it happens.

In 08 I'll admit, with a dispensary on every corner and cops posing for the photo ops there, I had no fear at all loading up a patient with 5 or 6 different strains, maybe  a half ounce or so, and requesting feedback in the following days, before registering them. I did this probably 4-5 times, some resulted in successful registrations, others not. If a patient doesn't already know the laws, I'm not interested in teaching them, or registering them. If they start out ignorantly requesting me to break laws, I politely inform them of the dangers in doing so, and move on.

I know my registry cant please everyone, but now, I'm only interested in pleasing those who believe I can, without the initial free samples. Those work out 100% of the time for me, and that's how I do it since. 

Add to the prick, I don't even meet potential patients before I've cert mailed our completed registrations.

I don't judge those who act differently, it all depends on how much you value your freedom, the safety of your family, respect for our Act and representation of it. Some cg's don't mind a registry full of slackers, or rebels, or worse. just not me. Peaceful, happily married, mature, respectful patients are acceptable here.

trying to find out how many unregistered transfers are being proposed and how many on this forum.

Maybe the answer to this question will tell me why so many people think the police are out to get them.

I can say you sure do ask some great Questions 

imo Leo is not out to get anyone they already have the case Law they need to continue what they were doing before 2008 

with Cannabis arrest up almost 400% in the last 5 years

Get asked this by prospective patients all the time.

The answer is quite clear, you can see it, you can smell it, you can't have it 'till we are all signed up.

If that isn't enough, they'd probably make lousy patients for me anyway. My 5 actually keep me plenty busy these days. There is no reason to stray from the pack I wish more people would see that.

There would be a lot fewer doors knocked down, thats for sure.