Unanswered Questions

t-pain

this thread is an attempt at collecting a list of untested questions about the MMMA and how to legally act under the law.

if you cut down one plant and hang it up to dry, is it now counted as two plants ? or you dry it in small pieces, is each piece considered a new plant? law enforcement cannot figure this out.

if you hang the plant to dry, can you now grow a new plant while it is drying? assuming you are at your plant limit.

if your plant weighs 10oz when you cut it down, but will dry to 2oz, are you over your sec4 limit at any time?

how much unusable marijuana are you allowed to have under sec4? talking about wet plants or undried marijuana.

if your unusable marijuana weighs more than 2.5oz , do you lose section 4 protection?

can you transfer freshly cut plants to your registered patient?

the court of appeals stated that mixtures or preparations may only be made from dried leaves and flowers. does this mean juicing raw leaves is not protected by sec4?

if there are more questions , please post them.

i hope some day we can get these questions answered by supreme court all at once or something.

I used to recieve my mm from my c.g as a whole freshly cut plant, as sooon as it was cut he delievered it to me, I hung it and dried it, cured it and all the other good stuff!

that was before I became a c.g, but I still have my c.g and now I am a pt/c.g , im a c.g to my girl friend, we live together, I never have more than 7 plants growing at one time, including clones, and that is so I can take on a clone or two of something different than what I have, or to cut a few clones off of my vegged plants 2 wks before I move them into budd or if my c.g needs to give me a finished plant to keep his numbers down or weight down, a plant hanging is weight and will be considered weight no matter what the law says po po dont like mm they would love to weigh it wet instead of dry! I always make sure i have slots for drying plants, and im sure most c.g's do, I realy dont see why any one would grow 50 plants or more!

Peace

Medicine hanging is not usable, it's curing.

A plant hanging (w/roots) counts as a plant.

Stems hanging with flowers are curing meds. That's what most people understand from the COA and Medical Marijuana Act. We are not there to educate police, they should not be in your home to begin with, unless you broke the.

My two cents :-)

some of my examples are not what i'm interested in.

i want two sets of questions. one set for caregivers and one set for common questions that everyone has to rely upon.

so in the 'simple' set of questions, i want to see whos protected in one full grow of one plant , seed to smoke.

patient signs with caregiver for seeds

patient cultivates one seed into one plant in a secure locked room, section 4.

patient cuts down one plant, at which point it is seperated from its roots and hung to dry. is it protected under sec4 to put this in a non locked room?

patients freshly cut wet plant with stalk weighs a half of a pound. is he protected under section 4 ?

patient invites non-patient friend over to trim said plant. protected or not? (collective posession / dominion control question)

patient weighs buds to see if he did better or worse than last time on his yield. is scale evidence of non-medical marijuana use?

patient puts mmj in his pocket and gets on the (regular non-school) bus. protected or not ? 750.474 applies to passengers on buses, just not medical marijuana patients? eheh

MiMedical, you'll have to quote or link or name the relevant CoA opinions where it talks about hanging plants and such. afair its been mostly district court rulings. thats what this thread is about, we dont want to rely on 'what most people think the act means'. we want to rely on the Attorney General or the Michigan Supreme Court.

Edited by t-pain

Medicine hanging is not usable, it's curing.

A plant hanging (w/roots) counts as a plant. Yes

Stems hanging with flowers are curing meds. That's what most people understand from the COA and Medical Marijuana Act. We are not there to educate police, they should not be in your home to begin with, unless you broke the.

My two cents :-)

sorry but "curing"  is not in the Law

i know of someone that had branchy  hanging and he got charged with each Branch hanging as a plant