Sign in to follow this  
Kingdiamond

Dr Greenthumbs Freedom 35

Ive been looking to add a short flowering strain to my perpetual garden setup I just love Dr Greenthumbs genetics everything I've grown from his stock has been potent and fantastic medicine I will be running one plant to 35 days and im going to let run another week or so to see the difference .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Freedom 35 *
Completely Finished with 35 to 45 days of 12 - 12!!!
Freedom 35 will remain in a vegetative state indefinitely
under a 24 hour photoperiod.

NEW & In Stock - Freedom 35
Product Code- 35F (Feminized) ♀
twnm.jpg

Up

Superb potency
Trippy and Spacey

Potency: 4½ out of 5
Taste: The dried cured taste is like Caramel

Freedom 35- Feminized
INDICA Dominant

INDOOR GROWTH

OUTDOOR GROWTH

Finished height

* May be vegged
to whatever height
you desire.
Very little stretch.

Plant height

N/A

Yield (g/m²)
SOG

Good yield
Very little trimming

Yield

N/A

Flowering

35 to 45 Days
of 12 - 12

Finish

N/A

Potency Key: Strains like
AK-47 or White Widow would
have a rating of 4 out of 5.
Frost Resistance-
Spring

N/A

Frost Resistance-
Fall

N/A

* When flowered at 24 inches will finish at about 28 inches.
Best vegged with a 24 hour photoperiod.

Hey King,

Toxic journaled these over at the 3MG if you are interested in checking them out.

I saw Dr Grubers journal haven't seen Toxics yet cant wait until I can see the magic happen in my garden that's a really fast finisher might just be a godsend for my heavy use patients.

I am pretty sure both Dr. Gruber and Toxic liked it better at 45 days.

Even at 45 days that is still fast.

Im going to do both just to see the outcome very excited cant wait!

Update 4 of 5 beans have cracked and the beans are resting in solo beer cups with Happy frog soil more to come!

How goes the crop?

Out of the 5 I germinated only 1 made it through the soil my ph was off and I used happy frog which proved to be too hot for seedlings but my star of the show is doing well slower than I hoped but looks like shes gonna make it .

ntjv.jpg

Moving right along Ive transplanted the Dr Greenthumbs Freedom 35 into a bigger pot but I took a picture of her before doing so my hopes are that she becomes a nice big bushy healthy girl so I can use her for clones .

qxmh.jpg

Im am now using Fox Farms light Warrior for my young ones once they are ready for transplant then I move on to Happy frog Happy frog is just too hot for seedlings and clones.

Its day 40 I took her down tonight to test her at that point not a great yield by what I see but I will be running her again now that I have a better idea of her wants and needs once she is dry I will give an early smoke report.

Read a test on Iron labs site that listed a sample of her at 23% I think.

Yes I saw that awesome smoke / lab report from Dr Gruber very neat and pro like loved it cant wait if it reads out that high and finishes in the mid 40s it could be a godsend to caregivers and patients looking for a quick turnaround.

Time for the smoke report

I love the smell of the Freedom 35 in a mason jar it gives out a nice sweet caramal fragrance the dry hit on a joint is like fruity pebbles very sweet and the taste smoking also has a sweet candy like flavor but the potency for a 40 day total flowered plant is just out of this world id rank the effect right up there with some of Docs greatest strains if I had to complain about anything it would be the yield not real great in my garden just under 2 ounces dried and cured I still have a few beans so once some room becomes available ill likely run her again see if I can improve on my yield.

Appearance

I give it a solid 8 not real pretty to look at all smaller buds

Flavor

I give her a solid 10 for flavor it really perks up the taste buds

Effect

I give her a 9 1/2 out of 10 for effect it has a serious wicked stone to her great nighttime medicine.

Regarding the yield: since I don't know your setup, I'm not sure how 2 oz. stacks up compared to your other grows.  How much of a reduction is this compared to normal for you?  25%, 50%, 75% less?  Faster turnaround is awesome, but if it results in cutting your yield in half I'll take a pass.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Kingdiamond
      Critical Kush

The result of a long arduous breeding program

Critical Kush

Developed by the Barney’s Farm team. An unusual blend of fine genetics. Critical Kush is a blending of the famous Critical Mass with OG Kush. This is a powerful and extremely vigourous indica plant, yielding huge amounts of beautiful stoney kush. Flowers in just 8 weeks indoors, and grows medium height with great flower-to-leaf ratio. Take pleasure in it's sticky feel, aromatic sent, crystal-covered buds and knockout-stoney high. The kush taste is unmistakable, and the yield per plant phenomenal. This new hybrid is a significant advance in modern marijuana breeding. It's Indica-dominant nature makes it ideal for relaxation, pain relief, and late night smoking.

information

type: Indica
      yield: 750gr/m2
      height: 80-90cm
      flower time: 55-60 days
      harvest time: End September
      thc: 25%
      cbd: 2.1%
      genetics: Critical Mass X O.G. Kush

orientation

orientation ♀