Simple Partial Seizure

jamf

So then you would keep it to yourself,instead of helping others? All this altruistic crap is sickening. Are you a Dr? Who are YOU to say if someone needs it? Seizures are no joke. And just where is all the proof of this miraculous oil? Because some guys on a MMJ website says so? And of course,they GROW and make their own oil. Do you know if it is free of any contaminents,like bacteria that could kill a person with no immune system?

Must be nice to know everything. Try looking up the word compassion. It used to be used quite a bit here. Now it's just money. Just like you accuse the pharm companies of doing. Should they give away the drugs they need money to make? THEY DO. All you have to do is ask them. I know this as a true fact.

If I know it, it is free for all to know. Just ask. I've been helping folks for free here since '08. You can't pin a tail on me because I'm not busting any moves J.

What I'm offering here is a way to do this yourself for free. No strings attached. No patents pending. No snake oil for sale. Just a chance for me to help you. That is priceless to me.

Edited by Restorium2

There are a million videos including the original one for making it. I'm not pinning a tail on you Rest,just asking questions,because you know more about it than I do. If people cannot grow for themselves,then they must get it from someone else. And believe me there are MANY pts that cannot grow that need help. Most  have physical problems. Where would they get the main ingredient? Grandma grows it in the Nursing home?  I am not trying to tinkle you off,these are legitimate questions that I am asking you because I don't know. So,you see how what you say can affect others that may be wanting to try this treatment? This is just the way I talk. I am not trying to argue with you. I accept you the way you are, why can't you do the same for me?

I take the duff from vaping, after I get enough, and I make an edible, I take and mix the duff in some peanut butter, I spread the peanut butter w/duff on a grahm cracker, I put a peice of chocolate on top of the p.b duff and than another grahm cracker ( its like a smore but with duff laced peanut butter) I wrap them in aluminum foil, I turn the oven on 175 and I heat them for like 10 to 15 minutes, (after 1st time you will know how long to do it) and eat, it should work real well for people who like medibles, and why waiste the duff, If I dont make them edibles with it, I dump the duff into my ground scraps that I would use for making my bho!

Its a taisty treat and it works for most things that ail ya, and they are very taisty if ya like peanut butter and chocolate!

Peace

There are a million videos including the original one for making it. I'm not pinning a tail on you Rest,just asking questions,because you know more about it than I do. If people cannot grow for themselves,then they must get it from someone else. And believe me there are MANY pts that cannot grow that need help. Most  have physical problems. Where would they get the main ingredient? Grandma grows it in the Nursing home?  I am not trying to tinkle you off,these are legitimate questions that I am asking you because I don't know. So,you see how what you say can affect others that may be wanting to try this treatment? This is just the way I talk. I am not trying to argue with you. I accept you the way you are, why can't you do the same for me?

You can be any way you want J. I wasn't critical of you in any way. I'm just doing my own thing. Do you have seizures? Do you vaporize?

I take the duff from vaping, after I get enough, and I make an edible, I take and mix the duff in some peanut butter, I spread the peanut butter w/duff on a grahm cracker, I put a peice of chocolate on top of the p.b duff and than another grahm cracker ( its like a smore but with duff laced peanut butter) I wrap them in aluminum foil, I turn the oven on 175 and I heat them for like 10 to 15 minutes, (after 1st time you will know how long to do it) and eat, it should work real well for people who like medibles, and why waiste the duff, If I dont make them edibles with it, I dump the duff into my ground scraps that I would use for making my bho!

Its a taisty treat and it works for most things that ail ya, and they are very taisty if ya like peanut butter and chocolate!

Peace

BINGO! You just may have tried some patients' cure for seizures. And you don't get stoned.

You can make cannabis oil out of duff too. But you might as well try just eating some first. If you don't like the taste then use big gel caps. This is worth a try for anyone who has seizures. It's a free by product you don't have to buy from anyone. If you don't vape maybe someone will give you some of their extra duff. Some folks throw it away.

I am an experienced epileptic i have petite mal and my patients have grand mal.... now i can not speak for all others experience only my self and my patients..

we have tried alot of different strains both sativa and indica all moderate grade and high grade w/ thc  to the high range and low cbd....

this includes oil and most edibles............

we found that smoking of any type helps to a limited degree...

eating medibles/candy food/butter has a better effect then smoking and 

OIL is best when eaten ( grand mal ) is 1 dot in morning and 1 and nite 

petite pal is 1 dot in morning or nite....

both may supplement w/ smoking on a limited degree to continue the levels needed in the bloodstream..

Now High CBD and low THC strains have not been personally tried by myself and patients.....

We have seizures daily ....... and oil is the preferred method to save several hundred dollars a month in pharmo bills

Yes we grow organic.......and love it.

we should take responsibility for our ourselves/ bodies... and feel i should be treating my mind body and spirit...

eating right exercise right and seeking a spiritual path, whatever that may be to you to the best of your ability and 

Practice Practice Practice..

peace/love