Pets And Seizures

Scooter

I recently adopted a 3 year old male Chihuahua that suffered from grand mal seizures every 48-72 hours. I have been able to suppress his seizures completely; I began treating him with oil and within 2 weeks his seizures had stopped. After the first dose he had but one seizure; he has been seizure free for almost 7 weeks now. It takes such a small amount he never shows any influence, other than EAGERLY awaiting his doses. Very intelligent as well. There is NO REASON for an animal to suffer. It takes the tiniest amount of oil. 

What type of extract do you give your dog?  I have a Chihuahua has well who suffers from seizures.  I give him just a drop of a vegetable glycerin tincture mixed with a little dog food.  This has reduced his seizures to having only one every three months or so.  I am paranoid about increasing the dose on such a little dog.  I have a form of night time epilepsy and haven't been able to completely eliminate my seizures, only reduce them.  So I suppose I will be happy with where I got my dog at.

What type of symptoms does your dog show?  Mine locks up his legs and can't stand, lays on the ground and shakes (more than usual), with bugged eyes and usually pees during a session.  I was surprised to find out how many Chihuahuas suffer from this.

How is your extract made? what is the dosage amount? strain used ?

I too have a loved one(jack russel) slightly suffering from hip pain and dementia.

She gets 1ml of tamisium extracted Tahoe OG, oil, infused with hemp oil,  every other day. For three years she has been like a silly puppy, albeit with worn out hips.

no more complaints from her though. We have her medicine in a designated area, and often she "asks" for it, alternatively, she also denies it occasionally.

How is your extract made? what is the dosage amount? strain used ?

I too have a loved one(jack russel) slightly suffering from hip pain and dementia.

She gets 1ml of tamisium extracted Tahoe OG, oil, infused with hemp oil,  every other day. For three years she has been like a silly puppy, albeit with worn out hips.

no more complaints from her though. We have her medicine in a designated area, and often she "asks" for it, alternatively, she also denies it occasionally.

Glucosamine and chondriton brought a lab I had back to full function after the hips got bad.

I've used it to help two dogs now and take it myself.

A week without it and arthritis gets noticeably worse.

I avoid it from bovine sources due to prion concerns.