Patient Application

Norby

I signed a patient and at the bottom it says the application form is their card after 20 business days.  So they can purchase with the application but the application serves no purpose to the caregiver for the plant count or weight of the patient, correct?  That's only covered after the card arrives?

Edited by Norby

This patient got his card and we filed the caregiver change and a couple days later he received a letter asking for the card back because he didn't put in the check #.  They have my $10 in his "account for changes" which couldn't be transferred to his "account for applications".  So we refiled the application w/ me as caregiver.  I'm aware but I have no convictions of anything so I'm not worried.  The only thing that recalled his card was the check # and we fixed that so we kind of have a former approval, well he does.

On a change form you should wait until you have the card in hand.............

Wow he didnt put the check number on the app? And they wanted the card back over a stupid check number not being written on that dumb azz form? Yea their here to be fair and help us........ For sure....... Ridiculous..............

Wow he didnt put the check number on the app? And they wanted the card back over a stupid check number not being written on that dumb azz form? Yea their here to be fair and help us........ For sure....... Ridiculous..............

Which is why I don't understand why it's snail mail and check or MO only.  The only thing I can think of is to push delays since they are so up on cash.

How are we not being treated differently?  How many people have to mail in forms, which could be denied for simple clerical errors, before they get their scripts?

Was their a place for me to put a check # ? I sure dont remember it lol, I would not put 12 more plants or seeds or clones in untill you have the card, im not saying what to do before you get the card as far as medication going, I know I would not take on another pt unless I was growing enough for my present pt and new pt, you take that how you will, but dont have plants or anything growing over your legal numbers now!

Peace

Was their a place for me to put a check # ? I sure dont remember it lol, I would not put 12 more plants or seeds or clones in untill you have the card, im not saying what to do before you get the card as far as medication going, I know I would not take on another pt unless I was growing enough for my present pt and new pt, you take that how you will, but dont have plants or anything growing over your legal numbers now!

Peace

Yep in one of the many versions, the last long version, of the application it had a spot to put the check or money order number in amongst all the questions.