1St Court Hearing

dbnpirate

yes..

it is immoral but it is legal and enforceable until you have the means to correct it.

i have not faced it personally but have read numerous counts of people both being banned from cannabis use and being allowed to use it while on probation/under charges.  depends on your judge, court location and circumstances of your arrest.

good luck..

keep your head up... and remember there is always a lesson in everything we are forced to do.. the secret to living healthy is to find the lesson in every situation..and embrace it rather than empower it. you can overcome and learn a better way from this travesty.

yes..

it is immoral but it is legal and enforceable until you have the means to correct it.

i have not faced it personally but have read numerous counts of people both being banned from cannabis use and being allowed to use it while on probation/under charges.  depends on your judge, court location and circumstances of your arrest.

good luck..

keep your head up... and remember there is always a lesson in everything we are forced to do.. the secret to living healthy is to find the lesson in every situation..and embrace it rather than empower it. you can overcome and learn a better way from this travesty.

Thank you very much i agree

• 1 month later...

This happened in wayne county? does the decrim only apply to detroit in wayne county?

a lil more needs to be disclosed about why and what for you were arrested!

Not much to read about your situation, im hoping you can share, and that you come out of this with as lil discomfort as possible!

It is totaly legal for them to deny you mm while on probation, if you were on prescribed narco's the let you use them 9 out of 10 times,

I was violated for using mm while on probation in alpena county, I went in front of the judge for my violation hearing and I was allowed to use my mm and my narco's, my probation officer was pissed right off, but she never violated me again for mm. lol!

I wish you the best!

Peace

I am a little overwhelmed... 100.000 personal bond, I can't leave wayne county and I cant smoke my medicine.  Is it legal for them to tell me I can't smoke pot when I have a card?  I am screwed...

i hear about another case every week, usually from clinton township------------not from wayne county------------but the issue is always the same and never yet solved, even tho the solution would seem to be to have a script for marinol, simultaneously with having a card.  Have not yet found a dr who is amenable.  earnest mullins said no, and saginaw dr won't return calls on the subject...