Caregiver Robbed, Injured In Ypsilanti Township 20 March

Caregiver Robbed, Injured In Ypsilanti Township 20 March, 2014.

It's fortunate there were no reported family members or others present during the event.

Heck of a way to start the first day of Spring.

Be safe.  

http://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2014/03/police_59-year-old_man_pistol-.html#incart_river_default

Edited by cheapshades

That realy blows, my dog wouldnt let any one near my house, before they could get in I would be waiting for them, unfortunatly I would be the one going to jail than, killing 2 men in the process of a crime (growing marijuana)

I wonder when leo is gonna come back with a warrant for the guy who got robbed?  only in america eh!

I am sorry but that is what usualy happens isnt it? a grower calls the law after they get ripped off and they get charged!

I hope they find the thieves and put them away and lose the key!  but I doubt it, it seems mm thieves are on the same side as the narco squads!

Peace

good enough reason to tell nobody that you grow? time for a new carbon filter? caregivers best not use their grow addy on paperwork since a po box is acceptable. too bad guy didn't have hidden cameras 24/7 to properly identify thugs for bracelet fitting.

po box=false security, if growing at home. google will show a picture of your grow op form a name/city search.

an alarm and not gettting to know your neighbors might help, a dog may not get a pic of the thieves but it will let you know some one is on the property!

One of them wild game cams would be cool also! motion detector lights,  that light the place up and some pics and you may be able to handle it your way! It just may be some one you know!

Loose Lips Sink Ships!

Peace

Dogs are the best sentinels and a great deterrent, as long as they aren't runty lap dogs. A fenced dog moat w a few dobermans will be nice. Welcome to my home You are dinner!

Hopefully the majority of criminals are too stupid and lazy to do much cyber-sleuthing to locate your location on web.

Dogs are the best sentinels and a great deterrent, as long as they aren't runty lap dogs. A fenced dog moat w a few dobermans will be nice. Welcome to my home You are dinner!

Hopefully the majority of criminals are too stupid and lazy to do much cyber-sleuthing to locate your location on web.

Edited by beourbud

To be fair, I get where you're coming from, but teaching someone to hike or play a sport is not like teaching them values. 

Teaching them to not lie or steal or cheat? Those are more of the value lessons.

Though, I can see where one may learn some inner values whilst participating in a sport or on a hiking trip...only that the action itself doesn't instill the value.

Edited by Comfortably_Numb

The 1st thing I teach my kids is not to be a liar or a thief!  we live in small town america and if you want to work near where you live, you can not have that kind of reputation, my 21 yr old step son is lucky his dad has a biz or he wouldnt have a job anywhere, he has been fired by his dad many times and in and out of jail alot for just a kid!  Did I say he isnt allowed here no longer for his thieving and lying?

as far as sports go or after school activity my son and my youngest step son played every sport available to them, Im very happy I didnt have to make them choose something, I most def would have made them do something other than hang around with the little thieving liars around here, all of the good kids with good grades are in sports in my area,  the ones that get bad grades and have parents that dont give a phaq about there kids have been in trouble with the law,,,,How would you like it if your kid is on probation for schtuff you allowed?  your whole house is on probation, you cant even have mm in your house if your kid is on probation!!!!

Im sorry I beleive these lil brats need a good crack on their arses from there parents, and if their parents cant keep them out of trouble I believe the parents need a good crack in the arse for being unfit to have kids!

Peace