Chemdog 'wired' By Cold-Curing?

the search warrant signed by a judge alleges nothing illegal...and the search warrant shud have had what you refer to as a police report, an officer's sworn statement attached or some other kind of substantiation on paper somewhere.  but the police have nothing--they say.

this wud be thrashed out in a lawsuit----if Detroit wasn't in bk, which means that any judgement obtained for damages is not worth anyone's time to go to court.  what happened to me is just the price of living in Detroit, and the price of taking on patients and of being legal under the mmmp.

Seems to me you are being lazy about getting the police report. Sometimes it takes a little bit of time and trouble. I'm not talking about sueing the city, I'm talking about a civil suit against your false witness causing you harm. Edited by Restorium2

the search warrant signed by a judge alleges nothing illegal...and the search warrant shud have had what you refer to as a police report, an officer's sworn statement attached or some other kind of substantiation on paper somewhere.  but the police have nothing--they say.

this wud be thrashed out in a lawsuit----if Detroit wasn't in bk, which means that any judgement obtained for damages is not worth anyone's time to go to court.  what happened to me is just the price of living in Detroit, and the price of taking on patients and of being legal under the mmmp.

Have you tried to get the police report from the internet ? or you could try the Courts records department 

And where you legal ?

bob:  I was/am legal.

the court records dept has only the 2 pages left by the head of the raiders; the 1 page affadavidit for search warrant, and the 1 page return of service.

internet records?   I don't know how to do that on the internet but I have called the pd and i have gone there--they say they have nothing.