Simpson Oil And Leukemia

Ezrah

My thought too. I think there is too much emphasis on oil. You can find a limitless number of people touting oil as a cure, yet I've never seen any web advice that focuses on simply getting cannabis into a cancer patient by any means reasonable. Rick Simpson did a pretty good job of supporting oil but from what I have seen he has never discussed the overall benefit of ingesting pure cannabis, when practical.

My thought too. I think there is too much emphasis on oil. You can find a limitless number of people touting oil as a cure, yet I've never seen any web advice that focuses on simply getting cannabis into a cancer patient by any means reasonable. Rick Simpson did a pretty good job of supporting oil but from what I have seen he has never discussed the overall benefit of ingesting pure cannabis, when practical.

Raw buds do not work for many patients.

Well  when you eat  a brownie   it is mostly absorbed threw the liver,  Oil  is mostly absorbed  in the mouth throat ect,  It works right when it touches  your mouth , And less chance of getting an upset stomach,  Raw bud  will make most patients  throw up,  This is from experience,  When you have throat cancer  you cannot eat raw buds,  Oil  will give you relief in seconds,