Sour Diesel Replacement

Depends on if you are talking about, sativa growth characteristics or high.  I have had some smashing 8 weeks haze influenced highs.  They were all random seeds from years ago that I'm kicking myself that I lost.  My Grapestomper OG X Purple Kush is def more motivational, speedy high but grows like an indica and is done in as little as 7 weeks.

Norby, I'm looking for the effect, but if it grows like an indica all the better. Something that is medicinal and relaxing, but keeps your head fairly clear and is motivational, yet takes less than 10 weeks to flower and yields well. The Durban Poison sounds like it might work. I'm heading to the Flint farmers market soon so maybe I'll be able to find some there to try. You mentioned Grapestomper OG x Purple Kush. What seedbank carries that strain?

Suneday, I looked up the Sour Pez and it's listed as an indica. What are it's effects? 

Has anyone tried Chunky Cheese? I'm growing it but have never tried it and haven't finished flowering one yet.