Why So Many Pot Dispensaries Here?

Abortions, because I didn't want to.  Why didn't you ask for clarification before dumping on me?  Your agenda is not to understand or you would've asked before reacting.

And Obamacare is just as settled as the second amendment.  That was supposed to be a non issue too.  I love how people are against the feds for MJ being schedule 1 but tout the legitimacy of the gov't in things such as guns, healthcare, taxes, etc.  Healthcare gives my friend the ability to eat way too much and get gout and diabetes and I get to pay for it, just like I pay for his kids to go to school in NYS with the taxes from a house I don't live at and Ii have no kids. Gives people the ability to get into car accidents driving 20 mph faster than me in bad weather conditions. Insurance gives people the ability to make terrible choices and have others pay for it!  But that's the topic for another thread.  Really poked the bees nest this am.

And before you start I didn't say you didn't deserve care, just that I shouldn't be paying the same portion of it as someone who makes 1 million + a year and people shouldn't have no repurcussions for their life choices and no one should be getting surgeries in the last weeks of their life, as my grandmother did.  The system is still broken and we'll see that in the economy and pockets of the next generation.

They gave my Mom open heart Surgery  at 86 years young because she had B.C.B.S and the Bill for everything was $860,000 dollars if she wouldn't of have the best insurance  they would not have done it or if she only had Medicare the Doctor would have said Sorry we don't feel like you would make it during or after surgery like that