Changing bulbs how frequently do you change yours?

plus its getting harder and harder to even find CFL's since the ban....

King i Don't ever change T-5 either until they blow... and since they seem to blow after about a year i would say i replace most of mine annually as needed.  i bought a case of plusrite (24 bulbs) and it lasted until about 3 weeks ago :)  (2 years).

issues in veg - could it be water temp? i have showed some issues due to my incoming water getting so much cooler after traveling through my pipes and chilling because of winter...  the other thing is are you using reverse osmosis?  i think i remember you use straight h2o from the D... could be a source water issue this time of year the "ingredients" in your water change as the treatment facilities try to cope with the cold.. perhaps there is some antifreeze (winter product) residue of some sort makin its way in?

10 hours ago, mibrains said:

King i Don't ever change T-5 either until they blow... and since they seem to blow after about a year i would say i replace most of mine annually as needed.  i bought a case of plusrite (24 bulbs) and it lasted until about 3 weeks ago :)  (2 years).

issues in veg - could it be water temp? i have showed some issues due to my incoming water getting so much cooler after traveling through my pipes and chilling because of winter...  the other thing is are you using reverse osmosis?  i think i remember you use straight h2o from the D... could be a source water issue this time of year the "ingredients" in your water change as the treatment facilities try to cope with the cold.. perhaps there is some antifreeze (winter product) residue of some sort makin its way in?

I have an osmosis  filter system but was having deficiency issues and my plants looked worse than they do now I've been dealing with all kinds of negative crap this last year including not being able to get a seed to sprout so I've been reduced to just getting clones from   others and going that route.

• 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:46 AM, mibrains said:

CFL's banned? Where?