Craigslist clones

I swore that I would never  buy clones from Craigslist and today due to my normal clone guy taking forever I took a chance and met some young dude in Inkster and bought 7 clones for 60 bucks got home and discovered they were just cuttings pushed into a root plug now the guy wont answer texts or phone calls go figure  not really concerned about the money  just frustrated that we have all these people on here and not one person willing to  work with me on clones is there any dispensaries that sell clones that are trustworthy? 

Genotype is very reliable, not cheap though. Only open Sat. and Sun. noon to 6. Dispensaries in AA also have clones.

I bought 7 clones from a friend once, got them home and next morning pulled one out of dirt and no roots. Checked all the clones and only one had a root system and it was really slow getting started. Called the guy and he says they had root system when he had them. I caulked it up as a loss and never purchased from guy again.

He even called trying to sell me other items and I never bought anything else from this friend. I lost his number.

9 hours ago, Kingdiamond said:

I swore that I would never  buy clones from Craigslist and today due to my normal clone guy taking forever I took a chance and met some young dude in Inkster and bought 7 clones for 60 bucks got home and discovered they were just cuttings pushed into a root plug now the guy wont answer texts or phone calls go figure  not really concerned about the money  just frustrated that we have all these people on here and not one person willing to  work with me on clones is there any dispensaries that sell clones that are trustworthy? 

I saw your 'beware' ad on craigs. If you are looking at a so-called clone that doesn't have any roots coming out of the plug it's not a clone yet. I thought everyone knew that? 

If you are going to be lazy about cloning for yourself at least be vigorous when buying them. Don't buy the first one just to get it over with. Shop around and actually look at what you are buying. I know a LOT of people who get good plants off of craigs. You might have to drive a little. Don't be lazy. This is important so spend some time on it. 

Its not about being lazy its about  the fear of what might happen if i come cross the wrong person and  its hard to really look for roots when its in a solo cup  without pulling out the stem which might lead to an argument  as for my beware statement it was a desperate move that did not pan out never again  not worth the headache.