Greetings everybody :)

Hello everybody :)

This is Fedebis, 25, from Italy.

I'm here because after years of creative and peaceful ganja smoking and a period of paranoia-mild depression, I bought a vaporizer and now feel like heaven as for my humor issues and on physical level since I stopped smoking and smoking with tobacco. I'm new here and I know nothing about strains and cultivation :) but I live in the countryside and I might be interested in future. The vaporizer I currently own is the AirVape X.

Another reason why I'm here is I suffer form asthma, since I was born, and I sing. So knowing about the effects on my respiratory system would be very nice, I'm here to learn and contribute with my experience if possible. ❤ Recently I'm also suffering from tendinitis on my inner elbows due to overpracticing bass in bad posture.

I hope you will show me the ways into the topics of my interest into this forum, I'm really glad such a place exists :)

• 1 month later...

I don't have asthma but I do have pulmonary fibrosis. At first I relied on medibles exclusively but after a few years of healing I can now use a vaporizer. Oddly enough I find that I can also smoke small quantities of hash. It seems to numb the lungs. Smoking herb is out of the question.

I find that the first couple of hits makes me cough and clears out my respiratory system. After that it is much easier to breath. Cannabis was a recognized treatment for asthma before it was made illegal so my guess is that it should help you too.