Questions and seeking new caregiver

Biscuits

Hi I just recently got my card and a extended family member is my caregiver. they offered to pay for the process to get me my card...and did so.  I already had an understanding of what it means to be a patient. Up to 12 plants for a patient so I asked the person how much do I get a month and what would be the price after that like an allowance a week type deal and then if I need furthermore I know I would need to pay. So anyways the person tells me I can hook you up on 1 oz for a hundred anything after that is 150 no free s*** at all I paid for your card. So then I asked him okay so can I get that he tells me I have to wait almost 2 weeks but it's already been two weeks since I got my card. I use marijuana because I have severe nausea which then leads to severe migraines and I mean I have to close off my house no noise at all and usually I am puking stomach acid with hot sweats and cold sweats. I need my marijuana. And the worst part of it is he won't even talk to me when I need to talk to him he's too busy. Or just doesn't respond. Can I change caregivers and if so I would love to meet somebody who takes this seriously any advice or suggestions please? I'm a newbie and I believe I'm being taken advantage of please correct me if I need to be corrected or possibly if you're taking on new patients in the Berrien County area please come talk to me thank you so much for reading this and your time. 

First off nothing in life is free just because someone  has  the rights to grow 12 plants doesnt mean that they are gaining anything from the deal because they are paying for the starting genetics  the soil pots  nutrients and the electricity to grow the plants actually offering you a discount on the first ounce sounds like a fair deal.

After saying all that the problem I do see is not being able to communicate with your caregiver  my patients send me a text I call them within the hour unless im at a doctors appointment or out of town even so I send them a text telling them this my advice to you is next time you talk to them tell them that your not happy with the lack of communication and if it doesnt change then you will be forced to  sign with another caregiver.

15 hours ago, Biscuits said:

Hi I just recently got my card and a extended family member is my caregiver. they offered to pay for the process to get me my card...and did so.  I already had an understanding of what it means to be a patient. Up to 12 plants for a patient so I asked the person how much do I get a month and what would be the price after that like an allowance a week type deal and then if I need furthermore I know I would need to pay. So anyways the person tells me I can hook you up on 1 oz for a hundred anything after that is 150 no free s*** at all I paid for your card. So then I asked him okay so can I get that he tells me I have to wait almost 2 weeks but it's already been two weeks since I got my card. I use marijuana because I have severe nausea which then leads to severe migraines and I mean I have to close off my house no noise at all and usually I am puking stomach acid with hot sweats and cold sweats. I need my marijuana. And the worst part of it is he won't even talk to me when I need to talk to him he's too busy. Or just doesn't respond. Can I change caregivers and if so I would love to meet somebody who takes this seriously any advice or suggestions please? I'm a newbie and I believe I'm being taken advantage of please correct me if I need to be corrected or possibly if you're taking on new patients in the Berrien County area please come talk to me thank you so much for reading this and your time. 

Sounds reasonable. If you start with: what your caregiver is doing is reasonable, maybe your tone with them will be more productive to having better communications?

Edited by Restorium2

• 1 month later...