CBD and Migraine

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Man, I use CBD from the times when my grandmother was making oil of it. Since childhood I never had problems with it, neither with job nor with other things. It depends on how you are used to use it and the mood of your life. For example I'm working as a barman on a beach bar, beautiful and quiet life, I am very happy about that and I don't want more. So I can use CBD all the day long and I'm always ok. Sometimes when I need to make a pause, I use CBD gummies, it helps me a lot with my dependency. I think European manufacturer of CBD gummies is the best one, this is the only thing I could suggest.

Edited by Adrianmclean

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, AlexNillson88 said:

I agree, CBD is really good at treating migraines. However, it is important to know the limits so that treatment does not become addictive

There's really no 'addiction' per say. It's more like a dependence like with people that like candy. You can say candy is addicting but not like the term means medically. With a little will power anyone can lower their dose or outright abstain from cannabis use. I have done it many times in my life. 

Things like alcohol, opioids and cigarettes are examples of addictive substances. Cannabis isn't one. 

• 2 weeks later...

wjkingsnorth, I've heard a lot of recommendations from the experts, about a need to control the doses, by which you're consuming CBD oil. I've heard a lot of nice and positive comments and reviews about this dailycbd web resource, which allow to calculate how much of CBD you should to take, based on your body weight.

Edited by stanley1QR

Oh, I'm so sorry that you lost your high-paying job because of this. Have you tried to minimize the amount of CBD use? Or try another CBD product? I have experience in this matter, as I have repeatedly used different versions of the CBD. And I can say that each of them is unique in its own way and, of course, has its own negative consequences. I still use Health Canal of CBD. What I can say is that these receptors help maintain balance in the body, and perhaps this is why cannabidiol has such a therapeutic effect – it won't give you a “high”, but it can help ease pain, reduce inflammation, soothe anxiety, and even reduce the frequency of seizures.

Edited by Dilemma fixer

• 1 month later...
On 7/18/2020 at 5:46 PM, Adrianmclean said:

Man, I use CBD from the times when my grandmother was making oil of it. Since childhood I never had problems with it, neither with job nor with other things. It depends on how you are used to use it and the mood of your life. For example I'm working as a barman on a beach bar, beautiful and quiet life, I am very happy about that and I don't want more. So I can use CBD all the day long and I'm always ok. Sometimes when I need to make a pause, I use CBD gummies, it helps me a lot with my dependency. I think  manufacturer of CBD gummies cannafacturer is the best one, this is the only thing I could suggest.

It sounds good.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...