Very High Cbd Plants

mrd

I had an exchange with a person who is involved with pediatric epilelpsy . I told her that I grow the Cannatonic 4 which is 14% cbd.She said that they needed at least 15% and that her grower /cg had a plant (no name yet) that was 30% CBD. I do not think that she is a bull shifter. So it seems there are a number of really high cbd plants out there. If I hear more I will post it.

Input appreciated. 

You know how many people ive met with that at the time of meeting said thier cg was currently growing XXX and its 22%thc, then they sample mine and realise they've been pooped. I would really love it for me to find something like that canatonic 4 you speak of mr d. I have two patients with severe nausea, that what i currently have isnt relieving them as good as something with say 14%cbd would.

my experience with the high cbd so far. Had picked up some a while back, it had great lookin buds but with hardly any visible crystals. I know the grower personally and had never been disappointed. He even gave me the heads up on it, so it wasn't that hard to get a deal on it. Esp. since it had been just taking up space, compared to the other strains.  

Of course initially, I was quite disappointed. However, after exhausting all my other supplies of course I gave it another shot.  After about a week or two I started getting kinda used to it. Not much buzzz at all, however it left a little mellow. Very low key, light, but definitely has some potential. Today as I missed  my boy, I revisited the Lo_key bud and happy to say, happy it's there, would consider this to be a developing market .     Thanks to Sanjays' piece it may have made a viable case for this strain ...

Edited by solabeirtan

You know how many people ive met with that at the time of meeting said thier cg was currently growing XXX and its 22%thc, then they sample mine and realise they've been pooped. I would really love it for me to find something like that canatonic 4 you speak of mr d. I have two patients with severe nausea, that what i currently have isnt relieving them as good as something with say 14%cbd would.

So whereabouts do you live. General answer will do? I really do not know if it will work with nausea or not. There is also Cannatonic one that one is a 50/50 item that gives me a lsight buzz of sorts but not like regular mmj but it might work. The number 4 could be called no buzz.

The best way I can describe # 4 is like taking a muscle relaxer. Very clear headed but body is in a state of relaxation. In fact I have just medicated a few minutes ago with #4 and my fingers feel weightless just typing this post. All muscles are totally relaxed, yet my mind is sharp & it really has a happy peaceful feel to it. But,  If you really want a different experience blend it with your favorite, high THC with an High CBD.  

Lol...oh yah...i got a 46% thc strain to but i need at least 51%. What a joke. Seems like everyone directly involved with growing has this or that or THIER cg has bla bla bla All b/s. i bet most of these ppl never even had something tested.

LOLO..I remember a few yrs back some guys I knew bought JEDI KUSH seeds from some BC based seed company and the seeds were like 800.00...LOL....ofcourse they got sent garbage...half did not sprout.  I laughed so hard when they admitted they got robbed..

I told em this was gonna happen ..but that 41% THC just was so high that they figured it was worth 800. haha....Personally I am cool with 22-27% because that is where i have been seeing the top Elites out there testing at.

Saw a Video of Scott from Red ROck TV with scott from Rare Dankness saying how Kyle Kushmen got a OG Host Rider tested out at 29%...and i was like daaamn...that is the highest I have ever heard people on the internet that are credible talking about.

Most people are lucky if they are in the 12-16% range.  18-22% are your pretty much a really good grower..!!

Ohh...and all this is based on the fact that you have acquired Genetics that can even be pushed to such high THC levels.

Edited by motorcitymeds

Does anyone know if a high CBD strain would be helpful for the symptoms of IBS? My symptoms are not the usual problems with diarrhea or constipation, though I do have those to a limited degree. For me it's like having the flu everyday, or feeling like I have the flu and someone punched me in the gut ten minutes ago. It's absolutely miserable and as far as I know, there's not a pharmaceutical out there that will help. If there were, I'm sure my docs would have prescribed something.  Mmj helps, and I'd be lost without it, but it doesn't actually take away the sickness and constant fatigue. I've never tried a high CBD strain or heard anywhere whether or not people with IBS get more relief from it. Does anyone here know or have a patient that has IBS that has been helped by a high CBD strain? Or any particular strain, for that matter?

have you been eating the marijuana or juicing the raw leaves?

i'm just curious if you are smoking/vaping or ingesting it.

sorry i dont have any answer re: cbd and ibs.

the raw juiced leaves will have different amounts and types of cannibinoids than the smoke or cooked edibles.

http://norml-uk.org/2013/02/juicing-raw-fresh-cannabis/

Tina Mendes, medical lead on the NORML UK Executive says of juicing, “it is a healthy, natural and refreshing way of consuming cannabis. I use juicing to combat my irritable bowel syndrome.

Edited by t-pain

t... The only ingesting I do is every night when I eat a brownie so I can sleep. Do you think taking ground cannabis capsules would have the same effect as juicing? I'd try juicing, but from the sound of that article it takes lots of plants and would be expensive. If I can find capsules anywhere around here I think I'll give that a try. 

Thanks for the article! 

t... The only ingesting I do is every night when I eat a brownie so I can sleep. Do you think taking ground cannabis capsules would have the same effect as juicing? I'd try juicing, but from the sound of that article it takes lots of plants and would be expensive. If I can find capsules anywhere around here I think I'll give that a try. 

Thanks for the article! 

Where geographically are you? Its a big state.

Juicing is going to contain all of the acidic forms of the neutral cannabinoids. These compounds have been identified as COX-1 and COX-2 enzyme inhibitors. Among other things COX enzymes are involved with the biosynthesis of a compound (prostaglandin) that can cause pain and inflammation. More to the point here, COX-1 maintains the lining in the stomach. This isn't to say that this is causing the problem that you're experiencing, but it sounds like it might be worth exploring.

The difference between a capsule and juicing is generally decarboxylation (and likely a loss of terpenes and flavanoids). I wouldn't doubt it if there are polyphenols in the chlorophyl even (which are superb antioxidants). But I digress, I wouldn't allow the lack of fresh material to juice to prevent me from utilizing the acidic forms of the cannabinoids (THCA). If COX-1 inhibition provides you some relief, you should be able to achieve similar results from THCA in a capsule. (You may want to explore surfactants.)

Industrial hemp genetics are where the bulk of CBD's are found. Autoflowering varieties like the Joint Doctor Santa Marta, are good reps of field rope weed hybridized with good genetics, making the trip somewhat more desireable by long time users. I grew several of the "high cbd" commercial seeds available and with only one hit, or a sniff even, I could psychosomatically suffer from the impending headache sure to come.

jokes aside, the cbd oil  is sold legally online in an organic form from Canada, and is super therapeutic to many. I myself would never risk federal prosecution for growing an industrial hemp plant indoors, just sayin/////

peace all !