Bc Seeds

Gangie

I was just wondering if anyone here ever messed with the genetics from BC Seeds, I see they have a very nice array of mmj, sone very interesting strains, was just curious if anybodys had any exp. with them, the prices get kinda wild, but the things they claim <thc%and whatnot> sound very good, as do the prices>$,$$$...Thanx

post-13512-12718162934841_thumb.jpg

Man, I wouldn't touch that with a 100' pole.

Seriously, do you think that they somehow have magical strains that nobody else on the planet has, and somehow have THC levels double or triple everyone elses?

If they did, we would all be growing it ourselves..

Notice they don't have any tech pages that have independent validated gas testing results for their strains..

hope this helps.

wow really i never herd of that high thc and gthe price what the hell elphant bud 1,200 for 10 seeds i must be shopping in the low rent area from attuide seed http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/ try these guys i think u might be suprised by the price differance they have great stealth shipping i have ordered from them many times and have never had a problem i got master kush and bubba greenhouse kush going and love it so i would shop around a little bit before i plop down the money they want u to

that stuff is garbage.

just order from

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

anything you want from there will be ok

if you really want some good gear go to

thcfarmer.com

make a account, post 25 times and then go to thcbay. they have the best genetics in seed form available on the internet. look at cali connection they still have a few packs of gear left on there from a huge drop they did recently.

Here's the deal bro. BC Seeds, I think is a scam. If you go to the home page, scroll down and on the left under information, click terms of use/ disclaimer. Go down and check out the second paragraph under #12. this is a quote starting at the 3rd sentence...

......"Even though our website tells fictional stories and thc levels, they are for entertainments purposes only and should not be considered fact or promote the use of any product for anything in conflict with the law. This site does not actually sell any products, we design and sell websites that are entertaining and we try to include legal disclaimers as promotion to help sell websites. All information provided is for fun and should not be taken seriously. The purchaser of the website should consult with a lawyer before selling products to make sure the disclaimer meets the owners business and legal needs. Any emails or advise should be considered as entertainment only, as such, we can not be held responsible for any conflicts with the law."

You make your own decision. Nobody i know personally has gotten anything they ordered from there, one dude got AK-47 seeds which was not the $600 seeds he ordered, they would not return his email. But I think that paragraph says it all.

I WISH it were true... I'd order some High IQ bud, lol, check it out, funny as hell. or some Pickle bud, or actually I want the Oracle! done in 33 days!1400 g/m2! 44% THC??!! I Wish bro.

Why don't you try my tried and true favs at the attitude, bc bud depot, or so amazing. peace!

Boy I'm either gonna have you dudes hate me or love me with this...

1st- Bc seeds is bull@hit. I have tried a few of there strains through friends, (Kali Mist, Big Mama, Euphoria Unlimited) These guys r full of it. Not the plants didn't grow well or yield decent, its just there was nothing better about there's than anything else, and at the prices they charge they should be.

2nd- There are only 2 reputable seedbanks at the attitude (DNA, Reserva Privada) HGF does a good job but they are the only folks that get my $ at the attitude.

3rd- Amongst knowledgable Growers Greenhouse has the worst rep out there. "Hey lets head out to africa and grab a 100% sativa IBL right out of the jungle, breed it a gen or 2 and start pushin them out the door." Hmmmmmm! yes thats what they do. Understand most of Sensi's line for instance has been bred for indoor grow conditions for years which is why they are good. Greenhouse has a horrible rep for selling unstable outdoor acclimated seeds. If you have a couple green thumbs and enjoy a big pain go for it. You want some good meds, get some DNA. La con Fem has a 45 day pheno that I have grown out personally that was fantastic. Good Old School Lemon Funk! And only like $50 a pack

Peace

Cali Connection Baby!!!! BC seeds is bunk!

Rockin Sour OG and Chem 4 OG since you brought it up. Deadhead chillin still. But yes, cali beans are def worth chasing. They got like 5 or 6 packs of ogiesel left at the farm but Im str8 on those. Tahoe is supposed to be some fire, and I'll be haven Alien gear real soon too. Real Alien!

Swerve just got out of the hospital recently, so everyone should take a sec and wish him well. He's been a major part of the med genetics side of things for a long time. Everyone should have 1 of his strains in the line-up! Speakin of which did anyone see this month's hightimes on New Chem Strain's? Yeah Man!

Dondjin, I can't wait to see how those Cali turn out!!! I got a friend crackin the Tahoe OG and the Deadhead as we speak! gonna crack the Chem Reaper soon, Very Very soon! Swerve is the man and i wish him well. I saw those alien genetics at farmer last week! almost got em. Big ups to Swerve and raskal!

• 2 weeks later...

Boy I'm either gonna have you dudes hate me or love me with this...

1st- Bc seeds is bull@hit. I have tried a few of there strains through friends, (Kali Mist, Big Mama, Euphoria Unlimited) These guys r full of it. Not the plants didn't grow well or yield decent, its just there was nothing better about there's than anything else, and at the prices they charge they should be.

2nd- There are only 2 reputable seedbanks at the attitude (DNA, Reserva Privada) HGF does a good job but they are the only folks that get my $ at the attitude.

3rd- Amongst knowledgable Growers Greenhouse has the worst rep out there. "Hey lets head out to africa and grab a 100% sativa IBL right out of the jungle, breed it a gen or 2 and start pushin them out the door." Hmmmmmm! yes thats what they do. Understand most of Sensi's line for instance has been bred for indoor grow conditions for years which is why they are good. Greenhouse has a horrible rep for selling unstable outdoor acclimated seeds. If you have a couple green thumbs and enjoy a big pain go for it. You want some good meds, get some DNA. La con Fem has a 45 day pheno that I have grown out personally that was fantastic. Good Old School Lemon Funk! And only like $50 a pack

Peace

Yeah The Attitude is a scam for the most part.They are constantly screwing up orders and I wouldn't trust them with a single dollar of mine. If anyone is not aware they were busted selling DJ Shorts gear and they were never an authorized seller of his stuff so any past orders from them with DJ's stuff is a probably a knockoff.They also had an episode last year when Dr. Greenthumbs Cindy-99 was one of HighTimes top ten strains of the year. Suddenly they were advertising Doc's Cindy-99 for sale and that was also bogus as Doc does NOT sell his gear through ANY seedbank.Needless to say the Cindy-99 came off their list real quick. If you notice in their HighTimes top ten strains of 2009 they don't even list his Cindy-99 as a top 10(they substituted something else that is not on the HighTimes list)You really know something is wrong when they sell TH seeds strain PG-13 for about $128.00,any other reputable seedbank sells this strain for a minimum of $249.99 so something is VERY wrong there.

Dr. Greenthumb and Legends Seeds are both reliable. Double check with Legends as they were not shipping to the states a while back. I heard they are now shipping again.

Sorry to burst the bubble of any Attitude Seedbank Fans.(I know I'll probably get a lot negative feedback from Attitude fans but just do the research).

Now see thats way off from what ive read here and from a few other cannabis sites that attitude seeds has the best track record of online seed banks and when i inquired about some strains they replied in like an hour. :mellow:

Up until now i have only dealt with highgradeseeds.com they have a very solid selection to pick from their black queen strain was some pretty wicked bud its just about gone now but i have some of their blueberry drying right now so hopefully theres no down time between the two strains for me. :mellow:

Now see thats way off from what ive read here and from a few other cannabis sites that attitude seeds has the best track record of online seed banks and when i inquired about some strains they replied in like an hour. :mellow:

Up until now i have only dealt with highgradeseeds.com they have a very solid selection to pick from their black queen strain was some pretty wicked bud its just about gone now but i have some of their blueberry drying right now so hopefully theres no down time between the two strains for me. :mellow:

Like I mentioned do the research PROPERLY on The Attitude. Most people do not realize what they are getting from them. Most of the reports you read on The Attitude are from first timers who don't know what they have. I'll see about finding the links to the reports I've seen. I'm not trying to badmouth them just be aware of their past problems. I'm not saying EVERYTHING they have is not as advertised but they do have problems.

I've heard Highgrade has a good reputation,I'm glad you mentioned them.

They have always had complaints. It is better to go with a well established seed bank like Dr. Chronic then a fly by night flash in the pan. You would be better off just trading locally and even avoiding the green tape.

Also Red from Legends is tops as well. As mentioned above. *I didn't know he shipped to the states.

P.S. Always ship to a safe addy, and never your grow.

It was about four years ago when I was using Legends and never had a problem except for an ex who destoyed my Old Time Moonshine mother that I had. If ANYONE has the true Old Time Moonshine from a reputable DJ short supplier PLEASE PM me. I believe they started shipping again about eight months or so ago. They stopped for a while because of the Mark Emery case.

Red is no longer in the business anymore(at least not directly). He has turned the banks operation over to another gentleman who has been with him for many years who is also stand up person. I forgot his name but if you search over on IC-mag he shows up in a few threads.

It was about four years ago when I was using Legends and never had a problem except for an ex who destoyed my Old Time Moonshine mother that I had. If ANYONE has the true Old Time Moonshine from a reputable DJ short supplier PLEASE PM me. I believe they started shipping again about eight months or so ago. They stopped for a while because of the Mark Emery case.

Red is no longer in the business anymore(at least not directly). He has turned the banks operation over to another gentleman who has been with him for many years who is also stand up person. I forgot his name but if you search over on IC-mag he shows up in a few threads.

Here's Reds last post on IC-mag.

Note From Red

Hey There Everyone

I'm just dropping in to do a little house cleaning. First off to all those that had problems over the past few months with Legends, be assured that all of the issues have been resolved. There is a new man heading the charge these days with the Legendary Basement crew. For all of your questions related to Legends or DJ Short gear please forward them to "wregends". He has been part of our crew for years and is making his new debut here as the man on point. There are some new treats coming up in the new year and we here at Legends look forward to seeing all of you share in the wares. As far as any rumormongering going on I always remember what my granny said "only believe what you can see with you own eyes".

Legends is celebrating its' 10 year in business and as such you will see some special deals. I want to personally that everyone for all of the kind words and good vibes over the years. As I might not be around much anymore I want to reassure all of our customers that the office has now been left in good hands. Good luck wregends with your new gig. Please welcome him to what I think is one of the most civil and informative discussion groups on all things grass!!! Happy holidaze everyone.

Nothing I see can be taken from me

Archived