Aclu Of Mi Has Stated That Patient To Patient Transfers Are....

a10helicopter

"I sure hope p2p or cg2cg laws change, try living in a small town where its impossable to find either. can anybody please HELP with this! check was cashed, now waiting on card/paper work in hand. Don't want to start growing till in possesion."

Hey Jpc,

If you wait until your card comes you will miss about 4 months of legal time due to the fact they are so far behind. You will be considered legal after 20 days of submitting your form if they dont deny you. When they issue you the card it will be "effective" 20 days after they got it from you, your paper work with the post office reciept will be your card until it gets to you.

now before we all go crazy,and not to be a grim grinch,but just because a position is defendable doesn't mean it isn't unbeatable,a court could find against the aclu and who ever it is representing..a case will decide...zb

Indeed. Having legal a heavyweight that are willing to step up to the plate for a test case does change things though.

For some this revelation will be akin to the sky is falling LOL

For me its time to

Good morning Rambozo! :D

Every time I see your picture it makes me smile! Some day we will meet. Hope you had a great April 20th my friend.

Anyway, glad to know this legal and how the ACLU feels about it.

Might be time to make another trip to "the restaurant" :D and see the coolest people in Waterford!

Mizerman

p.s. on a football note, if the Motown Pussycats don't take Suh with the second pick...we should go protest in front of their facility in Allen Park! LMAO! :P:lol::D:)

That tricky little business of only 2.5 ounces still trips things up a bit even if Pt to Pt is OK'ed in the courts.

Gonna be damned interesting though.

Always forward... never back.

I'm more interested in helping patients and caregivers find quality genetics(clones and seeds)

affordably and with less hassle than having to have a patient sign me as caregiver and wait for the cards just to do a 1 time transaction.And the choice to help a small business here in Michigan versus a business out of country.Thats whats wrong now to many outsourced jobs God please dont let medical marijuana genetics be outsourced too.I don't see anything wrong with letting a patient taste test a sample of the finished product to see if it helps with their condition before selection of clones or seeds its the only way that makes sense to me.Trust me these things dont grow overnight and after the time and investment the medicine dosent work for you it can be very discouraging.All I would like to do is expedite patients Medical Marijuana experience and be gainfully employed.As for suppling finished product I would rather be the patients registerd caregiver it would give me a larger plant count to try new unknown genetics and with breeding.

I'm more interested in helping patients and caregivers find quality genetics(clones and seeds)

affordably and with less hassle than having to have a patient sign me as caregiver and wait for the cards just to do a 1 time transaction.And the choice to help a small business here in Michigan versus a business out of country.Thats whats wrong now to many outsourced jobs God please dont let medical marijuana genetics be outsourced too.I don't see anything wrong with letting a patient taste test a sample of the finished product to see if it helps with their condition before selection of clones or seeds its the only way that makes sense to me.Trust me these things dont grow overnight and after the time and investment the medicine dosent work for you it can be very discouraging.All I would like to do is expedite patients Medical Marijuana experience and be gainfully employed.As for suppling finished product I would rather be the patients registerd caregiver it would give me a larger plant count to try new unknown genetics and with breeding.

Boz... it's all going to be good, man.

IMHO when this all shakes down it'll be a combination of ways for patients to work with patients, caregivers with caregivers, as well as the good old standby of caregiver to patient AND qualified patients that don't want a caregiver will still be able to grow their own.

No worries, man. It's all gonna work out... Just keep on jammin'.

green buddah is bettah buttah LOL

Going fishin lurking for the lunker

Proud Member of the redneck yacht club

And its Fried-aye I mean Friday

thats funny I gained a day How did that happen?

Your mathematics and your poetry just keep gettin' better and better my man.

Keep those tunes comin'... makes it all worth while.

"I sure hope p2p or cg2cg laws change, try living in a small town where its impossable to find either. can anybody please HELP with this! check was cashed, now waiting on card/paper work in hand. Don't want to start growing till in possesion."

Hey Jpc,

If you wait until your card comes you will miss about 4 months of legal time due to the fact they are so far behind. You will be considered legal after 20 days of submitting your form if they dont deny you. When they issue you the card it will be "effective" 20 days after they got it from you, your paper work with the post office reciept will be your card until it gets to you.

Hey Jpc.

You may miss 4 months of growing. but you wont spend the next year in court!

Thanks, man.

A day without music is a day without air.

"I've been everything from a 'cracker'

to an out-east Ivory Leaguer

and that's just left me twice as eager

for gettin' one friend

more

to help me up off that funky

bar room

floor."

Thanks once more.

This is jamming

I was being sarcastic, but I guess that doesn't come through. This clears up nothing. This makes it all to clear that they envision patients being arrested and run through the hell of the legal system and the ACLU might - MIGHT - be able to defend you in front of a jury.

no thanks

Thanks, man.

A day without music is a day without air.

"I've been everything from a 'cracker'

to an out-east Ivory Leaguer

and that's just left me twice as eager

for gettin' one friend

more

to help me up off that funky

bar room

floor."

Thanks once more.

I see Your gifted with the gab and I'll tell you what my Brother from another Mother

If I was there I would of kept you from hitting the ground or been Muffed up enough to be laying there too

Flea from The Red hot Chili Peppers played bass on this song. In 2006, he told Entertainment Weekly: "They made millions and I got nothing - like 200 bucks and a bag of weed."

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=4622

Be careful not to look at the Rambozo avatar while that song plays...too wierd!

Thanks for the video!

~Peace!

Back when I was doing the Hemp Road Tour in '91 Flea and I hung out at the St Louis Pot Rally... he was a really cool guy!

That's good news. I'm happy to hear that.

I've been transferring meds here and there to friends of mine who are registered patients since day one. If they want to put me in jail for helping a person less fortunate than myself to get his medicine, they're welcome to do it. The day they let me go, I'll start doing it again. :D

Peace.

[/quo

right on kevin,and like i said before theres no proof whos meds they were in the first place.....lol oh did i drop that or did you?if ya both had cards it wounldnt matter who dropped it.

That's good news. I'm happy to hear that.

I've been transferring meds here and there to friends of mine who are registered patients since day one. If they want to put me in jail for helping a person less fortunate than myself to get his medicine, they're welcome to do it. The day they let me go, I'll start doing it again. :D

Peace.

thats the ticket. compassion.

Archived