Aclu Of Mi Has Stated That Patient To Patient Transfers Are....

a10helicopter

This is the kind of thing that is going to definitely help us clear up actions we can take under the 'law'.

As these issues are taken in to court, and they will be, we'll get court decisions that will help us define things a little better.

Great news.

Thanks for the post.

could u put up a link to that so we can all see it not saying that its not true but i would love to see the aclu saying that in print that way i know for sure im legal thanx for the info

sipher... I'm pretty sure that the ACLU saying this doesn't mean that Pt. to Pt. is 'legal' (not yet anyway).

What it means is... that if someone gets arrested for Pt to Pt transfer the ACLU is willing to take on the case... and this eventually will clarify what the courts will set as a standard for dealing with Pt to Pt transfers.

Did I hear someone say 'test case'. I'm almost sure I did.

Is there a link for a reference post that is public, not to doubt to your words, but its always nice to have something in black and white from a reputable source.

Even better if its from a legal source.

Thanks for your contribution and your update! This is great news!

TFB

hey flying Buddha this was copied from CC meeting minutes sorry no link . pm me if you would like a full copy of the minutes.

It looks like important info so I thought I would share. Hope it helps!

Always LOVED that bass player... Yah!

Flea from The Red hot Chili Peppers played bass on this song. In 2006, he told Entertainment Weekly: "They made millions and I got nothing - like 200 bucks and a bag of weed."

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=4622

Be careful not to look at the Rambozo avatar while that song plays...too wierd!

Thanks for the video!

~Peace!

That's good news. I'm happy to hear that.

I've been transferring meds here and there to friends of mine who are registered patients since day one. If they want to put me in jail for helping a person less fortunate than myself to get his medicine, they're welcome to do it. The day they let me go, I'll start doing it again. :D

Peace.

I sure hope p2p or cg2cg laws change, try living in a small town where its impossable to find either. can anybody please HELP with this! check was cashed, now waiting on card/paper work in hand. Don't want to start growing till in possesion.

now before we all go crazy,and not to be a grim grinch,but just because a position is defendable doesn't mean it isn't unbeatable,a court could find against the aclu and who ever it is representing..a case will decide...zb

I agree, I dont think this is a proclamation of legality from the aclu. It is a sweet offer of counsel that we hope is never needed.

Guest finallyfree09

i believe this is where the aclu gets the idea from...

sec. 4)

i) a person shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privelege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or accupational or professional licensing board or bureau, solely for being in the presence or vicinity of the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act or for assisting a registered qualifying patient with using or ADMINISTERING marihuana.

definition of administer...

1) to have charge of; manage

2)

a) to give or apply in a formal way; administer the last rites

B) to apply as a remedy; administer a sedative

c) to direct the taking of; an oath

3)to mete out; dispense: administer justice

sipher... I'm pretty sure that the ACLU saying this doesn't mean that Pt. to Pt. is 'legal' (not yet anyway).

What it means is... that if someone gets arrested for Pt to Pt transfer the ACLU is willing to take on the case... and this eventually will clarify what the courts will set as a standard for dealing with Pt to Pt transfers.

Did I hear someone say 'test case'. I'm almost sure I did.

420Peace greembuddha,

I heard test case it as well...

could u put up a link to that so we can all see it not saying that its not true but i would love to see the aclu saying that in print that way i know for sure im legal thanx for the info

Does it realy matter? do you realy think it will keep you out of court? Yea its a good thing the mi aclu is there to fight for us, Do you beleive they will help you? but are you ready to fight, Im not, already did it ,,,,wish I never had to and wouldnt wish it on any one! Lay Low!

Well, that clears everything up.

I was being sarcastic, but I guess that doesn't come through. This clears up nothing. This makes it all to clear that they envision patients being arrested and run through the hell of the legal system and the ACLU might - MIGHT - be able to defend you in front of a jury.

Archived