G13 Plant

Strains and seeds are a little like people, were all born a little different from our parents (unless you decide to clone). Even then a clone can be ever so slightly different, seeds are ALWAYS slightly different from their parents. Some are very similar to stabilized parents and SOME SEEDS WILL BE REBELS regardless. (Stabilized or not, genetic instability will remain).

Extremely stable and duplicate genetic copies through seedlings are very, very, very, rare indeed.

Unless you receive a clone of G13 the best you can hope for is a an offspring which may exhibit a fine quality via it's ancestor/heritage. This can be said of ALL PLANTS, they are each unique when grown from seed.

G13 has proven within it's trials and tribulations to possess quality genetics for the grower.

Does this mean your G13 will be FANTASTIC? NO IT WILL NOT, but it MAY have that potential. Especially if you have good group of them growing, there is a good chance there will something AMAZING/SPECIAL in there. Although there is NEVER ANY GUARANTEE of quality and all growers have DIFFERENT G13 versions. The next time I come across a winner I'm going to keep her around for a CLONE MOTHER!

Nice Conversation

Enjoy sharing my opinion/belief here

:)

HEY, I GUESS ONE CAN LEARN A LOT...WHO'DA THOUGHT YOU COULD CAUSE SO MUCH CONTRAVERSY JUST ASKING A SIMPLE QUESTION., REGARDLESS WHAT THE STRAIN., IT'S THE INFORMATION I WAS LOOKING FOR, NOT ANY B.S.,

THANKS FOR THE ANSWERS THO, I KNOW I JUST WILL REALLY WATCH HOW I ASK.

:blink:

on the positive side, you DID get your questions answered :D

and i could care less if it IS the real deal.... for your sake i hope it is. as was stated, this is a legendary strain with a lot of mystical stuff about it. i am NOT saying that you will do this, but here is an example of what we are talking about:

you said your plant has seeds right? that means it has been pollinated? well i can guaran-godd*mn-tee you that it wasn't pollinated by ANOTHER g13 plant..... that would just be impossible honestly. if you have 2 REAL g13 plants, one male and one female, you have no business messing with this piddly forum, private message me and i will make you a millionaire in less than a week.

so anyways, lets say you feel generous and give a friend a couple of those seeds. he grows out the plant, and hops on a forum representing it as g13..... well, no it isnt g13...... the mother plant may have been the REAL deal..... but the father wasn't........ the plants grown from those seeds may have a lot of g13 traits, but it wouldn't be REAL. but that will never stop someone from swearing that it is real.

it's just that there is so much of this happening nowadays that us "old-timers" are now pre-wired to call people out on it. trust me, i think i speak for everyone when i say we mean no disrespect what-so-ever..........

if i told you that i had secret video of marilyn monroe, naked, giving my father a lap dance..................... what is the first thing that comes to your mind??

well, besides "darn I WANNA SEE THAT" :D

............ your first thought is "NO YOU DON'T"........... because if you did everyone would know about it.

same thing goes for your plant..........

and by the way..... if i had a choice between video of marilyn naked, and a real g13 clone........... i'm taking the clone everytime :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a picture of a G-13 plant that I personally believe to be the "authentic" thing (as "authentic" as anyone can pin down anyway), and some info from the person who owns the actual plant:

To my knowledge this G13 is the only true and pure G13 around and is the original that Neville had and lost some years ago but I, along with Neville, have aquired it. It is not the "Airborne" cut and it is not the Northern lights cross that many "breeders" have used to make crosses with either.

gallery_6229_120_72498.jpg

Here is a picture of a G-13 plant that I personally believe to be the "authentic" thing (as "authentic" as anyone can pin down anyway), and some info from the person who owns the actual plant:

To my knowledge this G13 is the only true and pure G13 around and is the original that Neville had and lost some years ago but I, along with Neville, have aquired it. It is not the "Airborne" cut and it is not the Northern lights cross that many "breeders" have used to make crosses with either.

gallery_6229_120_72498.jpg

.....yES, YES, THAT LOOKS VERY SIMMILAR., i'D LIKE TO SEE PICS OF FINISHED PRODUCT..., WHAT I HAVE IS TRULY THE REAL DEAL, IDC WTF ANYONE HAS TO SAY, ITS FROM A CLOSET GROWER FROM THE EARLY ERALY 80'S, HE TOLD ME THE BESTY THING I COULD EVER DI=O IS NEVER LET LOSE OF THIS STRAIN...AND NOW I BELIEVE HIM AND KNOW WHY HE SAID SO., ITS TRULY REMARCABLE...IT IS WORTH THE EXTRA TIME...WILLING TO SWAP A CLONE FOR SOME HARD TO ACQUIRE GENETICS....IF INTERESTED, GIVE A SHOUT...LOOKING FOR A SUPER FAST FINISHER <OPPOSED TO THE 12-14 WEEKS>....tHANX.

on the positive side, you DID get your questions answered :D

and i could care less if it IS the real deal.... for your sake i hope it is. as was stated, this is a legendary strain with a lot of mystical stuff about it. i am NOT saying that you will do this, but here is an example of what we are talking about:

you said your plant has seeds right? that means it has been pollinated? well i can guaran-godd*mn-tee you that it wasn't pollinated by ANOTHER g13 plant..... that would just be impossible honestly. if you have 2 REAL g13 plants, one male and one female, you have no business messing with this piddly forum, private message me and i will make you a millionaire in less than a week.

so anyways, lets say you feel generous and give a friend a couple of those seeds. he grows out the plant, and hops on a forum representing it as g13..... well, no it isnt g13...... the mother plant may have been the REAL deal..... but the father wasn't........ the plants grown from those seeds may have a lot of g13 traits, but it wouldn't be REAL. but that will never stop someone from swearing that it is real.

it's just that there is so much of this happening nowadays that us "old-timers" are now pre-wired to call people out on it. trust me, i think i speak for everyone when i say we mean no disrespect what-so-ever..........

if i told you that i had secret video of marilyn monroe, naked, giving my father a lap dance..................... what is the first thing that comes to your mind??

well, besides "darn I WANNA SEE THAT" :D

............ your first thought is "NO YOU DON'T"........... because if you did everyone would know about it.

same thing goes for your plant..........

and by the way..... if i had a choice between video of marilyn naked, and a real g13 clone........... i'm taking the clone everytime :D :D

tHE THING IS..THE 2 PLANTS WERE OUTA THE SAME BATCH, BOTH G13, OJNE HAD LIKE 3 LITTLE FLOWERS ON IT., USED THEM TO POLLENATE A BUD FROM HER..., i GOT SEEDS, GERMINATED THEM, NOW HAVE BABIES, ALL PLANTS WERE FEMALE CLONES, SO i SHOULD HAVE FEMINIZED SEEDS RIGHT ???

tHE THING IS..THE 2 PLANTS WERE OUTA THE SAME BATCH, BOTH G13, OJNE HAD LIKE 3 LITTLE FLOWERS ON IT., USED THEM TO POLLENATE A BUD FROM HER..., i GOT SEEDS, GERMINATED THEM, NOW HAVE BABIES, ALL PLANTS WERE FEMALE CLONES, SO i SHOULD HAVE FEMINIZED SEEDS RIGHT ???

These seeds will express that Hermaphrodite trait over and over again. It sounds like the plant threw the flowers in early bloom, this may mean that it is not true breeding and would express that characteristic over and over again. Breeding good seeds can be a little more difficult than just chucking pollen around.

To create true feminized seeds you need to start the pollen plant earlier and cause it to produce male flowers, either by light interruption techniques, cordial silver or a natural process where plants will throw a few small male flowers at the end of blooming to perpetuate the species (this is natural). The pollen plant is then placed into a crop that is 4-6 weeks along. The pollen is used to seed clones of her same kind which should create feminized seeds.

Using one plant that expressed flowers early on means that plant most likely has picked up that genetic trait of hermaphroditic and will express that characteristic in almost all of its offspring.

Good luck.

These seeds will express that Hermaphrodite trait over and over again. It sounds like the plant threw the flowers in early bloom, this may mean that it is not true breeding and would express that characteristic over and over again. Breeding good seeds can be a little more difficult than just chucking pollen around.

To create true feminized seeds you need to start the pollen plant earlier and cause it to produce male flowers, either by light interruption techniques, cordial silver or a natural process where plants will throw a few small male flowers at the end of blooming to perpetuate the species (this is natural). The pollen plant is then placed into a crop that is 4-6 weeks along. The pollen is used to seed clones of her same kind which should create feminized seeds.

Using one plant that expressed flowers early on means that plant most likely has picked up that genetic trait of hermaphroditic and will express that characteristic in almost all of its offspring.

Good luck.

well it didnt flower early, it was at the very end.., i just started the seeds, i'll let ya know how it works..

I have a G13 plant been flowering for sometime now, I let it seed out< I pollenated it for seeds> The seeds are hard, so is the rest done then?

.....May sound dumb, first plant I made seed, thanx for the advice.

why did u seed it instead of just cloning the funk out of it...? Or was it a unplanned one..? I have G13 which will be one of my breeding baselines.

• 2 weeks later...

i look at Gangles picture and am pretty sure it is not g13. got a better picture Gangle?

the ones above from Porcupine DO look very much like the real deal. exactly like the one Neville had decades ago. where did you get her porcupine? You are one lucky man to have that plant! I have wanted her for YEARS!!!

i look at Gangles picture and am pretty sure it is not g13. got a better picture Gangle?

the ones above from Porcupine DO look very much like the real deal. exactly like the one Neville had decades ago. where did you get her porcupine? You are one lucky man to have that plant! I have wanted her for YEARS!!!

It's not mine. I don't even have access to cuts. I know who holds the plant, and it is from Neville's original cut. Neville also has it back after losing it years ago.

• 4 months later...

Archived