Are You Angry Yet?

about 6 yrs ago something similar to this happend to me in manistee county. my husband and i were outside playing with our children who were only 5 and 6 @ the time. we herd a noise turned around to see 4 cop cars flying in my driveway 6 cops came running up to me with their guns drawn towards my head with my kids and my husband not 2 ft. away.they said i had a felony warrant but couldn't tell me what it was for. i only weighed 98 pounds and i'm 5'3. my husband ask them to lower their wepons that i was not going to run but they refused.my kids were terrified. i went to jail and got out on a $10'000 bond at 11:00 pm that night. i was being charged with delivery of a controlled substance.they had pulled someone over and found stuff on him and he told them he got it from me.they waited 6 mos trying to see if they could get anything else on me before they made the arrest. they never did. my charges ended up being dismissed for lack of evidence.but i will never forget the look of horror on my babies faces.this is moo poo and it needs to stop.

we are human beings with rights it's time we show them we will not stand for this.

i plan to watch this case to the end. i am still VERY disturbed. obviously so are MANY other folks all over the world who have gone way further than posting their death wishes in a MMJ forum.

this was in their local newspaper yesterday:

http://www.columbiat...-swat-incident/

one of the comments that says it perfectly:

- Robert says:

Enter aggressively and be greeted by aggressive dogs, who'd a thunk it?

It does not matter if you are law enforcement or Joe Schmo off the street, if you enter a house you have never been in before the dogs are going to be aggressive. I can understand people not wanting to be bitten but come on.

I think the police should be charged with murder.

If someone kills a dog that is being used by law enforcement then it is considered to be murder of a police officer, so if a family's dog is killed it is like killing a member of that family, hence murder.

------now that i have calmed down a bit, maybe i did go to far with saying i would take my dog down there to attack him if i didnt have a wife and kids.......... calmer heads have prevailed. lethal injection would be good enough.

Your Probly Right....

But let me know how You Feel when the cops kick Your

door in ... Slame your face on the Ground and while

your in handcuffs they frisk your wife where ever they like ...

How ever they like and Smile at You ...

they go through all your personal belongings ...

They go through your wife panty drawer and smile at you ...

They Kill your dog ... They ripp your home completely apart

and there is'nt a thing you can do about ... Nor do they have

to fix anything they break up , even if your 100% innocent .

Trust Me... I " KNOW " how it feels ....

How about going to Prison for almost 3 years for a Crime

you did not Do ?

Then the court of Appeals overturns your Conviction after you've

ALREADY DONE THE TIME ?

and Your Found Innocent of ALL Charges ?

and because we did'nt Sue them on time , It's an OH Well ...

You Have No Ideal what that feels like ....

Am I RESENTFUL ... YOU BET YOUR A$$ I AM ...

Everyday of my Life I wanted to KILL the Cop that Lied on the Stand ...

I went as far as driving infront of the Cops Home and wanted to

Blow his House up w/ his Family in it ... But i did'nt because of his kids ...

What about the Violence they did to me and my Family and Home ?

Here goes your rep! Im with you brother, I know a certain twp police agency that wont ever take me in again. They will be in the hospital, God as my witness!

I guess some on here havent been thru the stuff we been thru? The mailicia is looking good to me rite now! even the arian nation, m fers searched my old lady and all my bunny muffin and rubbed my face in the dirt, while they were all armed and I wasnt resisting, Phaq Leo! all of them, birds of a feather flock together!

When I got raided they told me they smelled marijuana I told them I don't smell anything they said they had a warrant and that if I didn't let them in they would destroy my house and take me to jail. I told them my dog is in there he said is he mean I said no but he won't let you in to destroy my house so he said they would kill my dog. They never read me my rights just a lot of threats and intimidation. I let them in so my dog would not be killed I love my dog he is a 8 year old pit bull Ive had him sense he was a puppy and I know some cops kill pit bulls. My dog is nice to people and animals but what is a dog going to do when someone is destroying the home? They wouldn't let me put him in the cage they put the cage to the door the officer had his fingers in the cage while the other officers had guns pointed at me and the dog I thought we were going to get shot I kept my dog under control by talking to him. I didn't want him to be killed and I didn't want the officer to get his fingers broken. Anyway that made me have a panic attack. I don't hate police not even the ones that raided me I just have no need for them. I don't care what happens to me I'll never call them for help or anything else.

ok bro you forgive! I dont I will get even one day. When you get to have the oppurtunity to engage with a young or acouple of young gun ho leo's that are looking to make a name for them selves, You may change your mind. im not about messing with people who dont deserve it, they are for messing with any one, I got a possession charge, they found some little viles with some oil residue left in it, they called it heroin! my old lady lost her job and got kicked out of college! because of that statement HEROIN!, when the lab results came back pos for thc damage was already done! I got a big woody for all leo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have every right to be bitter Tarzan and I DO know what it's like. From another view point.

When your family is chased by a killer, and the ones you though were your friends (LEO)are on the take. They draw down on you in front of you toddlers. All while the killer pulls up to take aim at your wife from the other side of the truck. You make a choice fast (you die by cop or your wife dies by killer). Yes I have been there brother and I dont plan on going back.

Christ said turn the other cheek, He's a better man than me.

I going to bed now. Dont think I will get any sleep, but that is what keeps me fighting.

If we dont pull together this could be everyone's home. John

let some phaq mess with my family and he would get off lucky if i call the po po's! Im armed to the nines! and I dont need anyone to protect my family, we all know how to shoot to kill, even my 10 yr old, so come on and pay me a visit! Phaq the other side!

9 times out of 10 the police are not just going to randomly blow through your front door, guns blazing, without some research first. the initial defense of the officers was that the search warrant was served without the usual investigation into the home/occupants because the guy was suspected to have a large quantity of marijuana at the residence right at that moment, and they wanted to get there before is got distributed.

i am NOT saying this justifies things, but it does make a little sense. until the judge that signed the warrant spoke up.....................

turns out the judge is a little pissy about the whole thing. he had signed the warrant EIGHT DAYS BEFORE THE RAID with the intent of it being served right away. he signed it, it sat there dormant for 8 days, and knowing that the warrant was only valid for 10 days, the officers acted quickly, carelessly, and without proper investigation on the home/occupants, to get the warrant served before the 10 day deadline.

just the fact that one of the officers lied from the very beginning, and concocted a story to justify the violence, proves to me that the cop knew he was wrong.

ok bro you forgive! I dont I will get even one day. When you get to have the oppurtunity to engage with a young or acouple of young gun ho leo's that are looking to make a name for them selves, You may change your mind. im not about messing with people who dont deserve it, they are for messing with any one, I got a possession charge, they found some little viles with some oil residue left in it, they called it heroin! my old lady lost her job and got kicked out of college! because of that statement HEROIN!, when the lab results came back pos for thc damage was already done! I got a big woody for all leo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm wearing a mask

Guest Wayne

Protocol was followed. While law enforcement policy makers will attempt to moo poo you into believing this, the view is intentionally skewed. Police are advised to take out dogs "percieved" to be a threat. Truth be told this is a perfect opportunity to implement selective target engagement in real life situations, an oppportunity to evaluate live fire exercises on American families. They actually do it well in most instances if you review how many of these engagements ended in the selective deaths of family pets. Or as law enforcement policy makers may ask "Would I be standing here answering these questions if that chihuaha had ripped through the officer's flack jacket and tore his heart from his chest?"

what scares me the most is they sleep at night,like nothing is wrong.at what point did they cross the line?in GR they shot a collage student(accidently)for selling 3grams,when the cop got overly excited..the cop could have killed the kid for selling 3grs..what can we do when everyone makes money at the cost of the victim and fighting back gets you legally killed.....zb

And they wonder why we might "become violent" and protect ourselves. I really hope enough people see this and have had enough of this jackboot BS! The so call DEA and police enforcing the prohibition of cannabis today by and large are nothing but murderers and hypocritical thieves. I hope these gentlemen spend a life time behind bars as this family will never be the same and taking a life is taking a life in my book especially if it is a family pet protecting it's own.

Another tragic encounter ended with Derek Copp being shot right here in Michigan last year.

www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/Mom_shot_GVSU_son_never_had_chance

Narcotics task forces, or goon squads, are a serious and growing problem in this country. They dress in paramilitary gear, hide their faces and conduct their business under cover of darkness. I thought that was what we were fighting in Iraq?

Sometimes these goons go too far though like they did in July 2008 when they encountered the mayor of a Maryland town.

www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/30/AR2008073003299.html

Turns out these goons didn't even have the proper wannant to conduct the raid!

www.theagitator.com/2008/08/06/cops-who-raided-mayor-didnt-have-a-no-knock-warrant

With the current and forseeable future of politics favoring law enforcement, medical cannabis patients and innocent bystanders will continue to have their civil rights violated by goon squad thugs. One means of recourse is getting a good lawyer and letting them make mincemeat of the officers on the stand. Task force cops fabricate details and evidence in reports 100% of the time and a good lawyer can destroy their credibility in many instances.

A better way is the road being taken in California and Detroit. Full legalization is the only way to halt their jackbooted tactics. We need these laws to protect innocent people and ensure that cops can no longer profit from violating our families, friends and neighbors who indulge in cannabis.

Please support the Detroit initiative. www.saferdetroit.net

If these effing terrorists (cops) bust into my house in the middle of the night and shoot my kids (dogs) they better be freaking sure they shoot me first. I have two pit bulls and they are the biggest babies. I would be devistated they are like my children. All I can say is I hate our cops and our so called, "for the people by the people" government.

Hello,

I had a very friendly boxer that does (well did) bark at the door. The police threatened to harm him. When I was released from Jail, the officer reassured me that my dog was fine. When I arrived home he could not use his hind leg, however, none of the hip or lower extremities elicited any pain response. Approximately 10 days later, my dog walked up to me and collapsed dead after a brief (13 second), but extremely intense seizure. This was a 5 year old, very healthy animal with no history of any such problem(s).

After informing the attorney of this, suddenly their was an assault charge (I was the most cooperative person imaginable, I'm still shocked about this, I never even raised my voice or anything)) tacked onto my list of charges for my arraignment (timing almost too eerily like someone else heard this discussion, or rather message... I talked to the attorney one time and answered 4 questions... so maybe less than 3 minutes total contact including phone, etc), and it seems the lawyer (I am left with very little money after this event)does not want to handle this part of my case now (also uncannily correlates in timing with the dog complaint/new assault charge).

My original issue was that I was kept on probation (misdemeanor) over 2 years after meeting all the requirements and having paid all the fines, this was used somehow in a very convoluted manner to raid my house and the officers wouldn't even look at any paperwork, they had no interest at all.

They even stomped my prayer shawl into the dirt they dumped into my carpet, fabricated a plethora of just crap, and obviously the local lawyers are intimidated due to the good ol' boy network in my County.

I was also hurt in an explosion in July, 2009 from a defective fireworks sold by a man that owns a store where a Police Officer was caught selling the illegal fireworks being distributed by the store owner. I would like to pursue this as well, but have to get something started before July 4, 2010. I had an 8" X 4" hole blown through my calf with 4 " of Tibia exposed, and could hardly walk for many months.

Are there any lawyers that understand such dynamics and will work with payments, etc. I think if I do not secure a good one, I will be railroaded big time? If my medical bills were paid off and the remainder covered a house payment and a lawyer for my other issues I would be ecstatic. I don't think this would be too hard either, the firework mis-fired without being lit, and then blew up in its tube. Shrapnel hit my leg, I was simply walking nearby. This merchant also puts on fireworks displays (real big ones) that require a huge insurance coverage, the store also has insurance. He basically steals the extra fireworks that he orders and sells them with LEO's full knowledge (they wheel and deal guns back and forth that LEO confiscates from Patients). His interactions with me were overtly Anti-Semitic and offensive as well. I have only been walking reasonably well since around the end of December, 2009.

I have been a MM activist for some time, and worked as a Medical Professional assisting with intakes and assessments for MM in California. I worked for Holistic Health and Healing Center in Agoura Hills and CannaMed in Thousand Oaks (although they actually stole my last 2 months pay there; and this forced my return to Michigan; I was in effect made homeless in California while paying house payments in Michigan). I really should be the type of person that LEO should want involved in this endeavor. However, it is becoming clear that LEO is absolutely ignoring the law and is being supported in this by multiple entities, particularly the press.

LEO, the Courts, and the entire Criminal System should be overseen by the Patients suffering from the debilitating conditions... otherwise they will never be held accountable for their violent attacks on their own citizenry, or even show an inclination to stop such heinous and Nazi-like behaviors.

In the meantime, I need to find an understanding attorney that will work with me a little. This incident along with the 2 years I was inappropriately kept on probation, along with police trying to prevent me from even working (actually interviewing my clients in my day job to find details, etc...) my regular job, etc... has broken me. I have beat the Probation Violation Charge, but the other things have the appearance of being vigorously pursued... are they even valid, if the Probation Charge was incorrect? Needing some help here. I do not want to discuss this too much as I am very aware of the inappropriate monitoring by LEO...

If nothing else I could really use some emotional support... I am just beat down and tired.

Oman

If these effing terrorists (cops) bust into my house in the middle of the night and shoot my kids (dogs) they better be freaking sure they shoot me first. I have two pit bulls and they are the biggest babies. I would be devistated they are like my children. All I can say is I hate our cops and our so called, "for the people by the people" government.

Guest Medicinal Patient

Those horrible yelps are going to haunt me. If they had ever done that to my babies like they threatened to do numerous times, I would have snapped and seeked out revenge. I sure do have the imagination for it. I have absolutely no respect for the police after the things they have done to me and my Family. They even beat the hell out of my Uncle for not responding to their commands because he was deaf and so he didn't turn around to acknowledge them. They quickly realized he was deaf by the way he spoke yet they still threw him to the ground and beat him badly. I was there at my aunts house when my cousins saw their Dad when he came home and they were crying and scared to go near him for a long time till he healed up and didn't look so scary with black swollen eyes. Then the police made death threats to the family when they were going to sue the police department. I hope this Family sues the crap out of these agencies who terrorized their Family and killed their family pets. Hopefully with all the support this story is getting that the Family won't back down from a major lawsuit out of fear of retaliation from these mofos. That kid is scarred for life because of this unnecessary force the Police used. Karma will catch up to them, but again, not soon enough.

OK, so I remember reading about how the cops waited 8 days on a "urgent search warrent" that could only be done in 10 days total. There was a post to a site CLICK ME . Here is the part that got me and I really think this is what LEO did to this guy.

A reverse sting operation, where the officer becomes the seller who encourages the suspect to commit a crime, "was the preferred strategy of every agency and department with which the researcher was associated because it allowed agents to gauge potential profit prior to investing a great deal of time and effort." More importantly, the narcotics units studied preferred seizing cash intended for purchase of drugs supplied by the police, rather than confiscating drugs already on the street. When asked why a search warrant would not be served on a suspect known to have resale quantities of contraband, one officer responded:

"Because that would just give us a bunch of dope and the hassle of having to book him (the suspect). We've got all the dope we need in the property room, just stick to rounding up cases with big money and stay away from warrants."

In one case an agency instructed the researcher to observe the suspect's daily transactions reselling a large shipment of cocaine so that officers could postpone making the bust until after the majority of the drug shipment was converted to cash. This case was only one of many in which the goal was profit rather than reducing the supply of drugs reaching the street.

That is why they waited 8 days, so that dude would get rid of the pot, so they could get the cash. They dont care about the big guys anymore, its all about the money, and everyone is game!

I don't even know what to say about this that the video itself doesn't say.

http://reason.com/blog/2010/05/05/video-of-swat-raid-on-missouri

The text of the article:

In February, I wrote the following about a drug raid in Missouri:

, fires seven rounds at family's pit bull and corgi (?!) as a seven-year-old looks on.

They found a "small amount" of marijuana, enough for a misdemeanor charge. The parents were then charged with child endangerment.

So smoking pot = "child endangerment." Storming a home with guns, then firing bullets into the family pets as a child looks on = necessary police procedures to ensure everyone's safety.

Just so we're clear.

Now there's video, which you can watch below. It's horrifying, but I'd urge you to watch it, and to send it to the drug warriors in your life. This is the blunt-end result of all the war imagery and militaristic rhetoric politicians have been spewing for the last 30 years—cops dressed like soldiers, barreling through the front door middle of the night, slaughtering the family pets, filling the house with bullets in the presence of children, then having the audacity to charge the parents with endangering their own kid. There are 100-150 of these raids every day in America, the vast, vast majority like this one, to serve a warrant for a consensual crime.

But they did prevent Jonathan Whitworth from smoking the pot they found in his possession. So I guess this mission was a success.

I've exchanged emails with the mother of the family, who was in the home at the time of the raid. I'm waiting on her permission to publish her account of what happened.

I find I'm left without words that would even come close to what I feel after viewing this. When will the madness stop and how many people need to loose their very lives before our country wakes up to the fact that this is nothing short of Nazi stormtroopers! This isn't a war on drugs, it never has been and never will be. It's all about POWER. I learned that myself via beastly LEO's at a very young age.

If anyone has the false idea that we're living in a 'safe' country, where LEO's are there to protect and serve, they really need to wake up.

Hello,

I had a very friendly boxer that does (well did) bark at the door. The police threatened to harm him. When I was released from Jail, the officer reassured me that my dog was fine. When I arrived home he could not use his hind leg, however, none of the hip or lower extremities elicited any pain response. Approximately 10 days later, my dog walked up to me and collapsed dead after a brief (13 second), but extremely intense seizure. This was a 5 year old, very healthy animal with no history of any such problem(s).

After informing the attorney of this, suddenly their was an assault charge (I was the most cooperative person imaginable, I'm still shocked about this, I never even raised my voice or anything)) tacked onto my list of charges for my arraignment (timing almost too eerily like someone else heard this discussion, or rather message... I talked to the attorney one time and answered 4 questions... so maybe less than 3 minutes total contact including phone, etc), and it seems the lawyer (I am left with very little money after this event)does not want to handle this part of my case now (also uncannily correlates in timing with the dog complaint/new assault charge).

My original issue was that I was kept on probation (misdemeanor) over 2 years after meeting all the requirements and having paid all the fines, this was used somehow in a very convoluted manner to raid my house and the officers wouldn't even look at any paperwork, they had no interest at all.

They even stomped my prayer shawl into the dirt they dumped into my carpet, fabricated a plethora of just crap, and obviously the local lawyers are intimidated due to the good ol' boy network in my County.

I was also hurt in an explosion in July, 2009 from a defective fireworks sold by a man that owns a store where a Police Officer was caught selling the illegal fireworks being distributed by the store owner. I would like to pursue this as well, but have to get something started before July 4, 2010. I had an 8" X 4" hole blown through my calf with 4 " of Tibia exposed, and could hardly walk for many months.

Are there any lawyers that understand such dynamics and will work with payments, etc. I think if I do not secure a good one, I will be railroaded big time? If my medical bills were paid off and the remainder covered a house payment and a lawyer for my other issues I would be ecstatic. I don't think this would be too hard either, the firework mis-fired without being lit, and then blew up in its tube. Shrapnel hit my leg, I was simply walking nearby. This merchant also puts on fireworks displays (real big ones) that require a huge insurance coverage, the store also has insurance. He basically steals the extra fireworks that he orders and sells them with LEO's full knowledge (they wheel and deal guns back and forth that LEO confiscates from Patients). His interactions with me were overtly Anti-Semitic and offensive as well. I have only been walking reasonably well since around the end of December, 2009.

I have been a MM activist for some time, and worked as a Medical Professional assisting with intakes and assessments for MM in California. I worked for Holistic Health and Healing Center in Agoura Hills and CannaMed in Thousand Oaks (although they actually stole my last 2 months pay there; and this forced my return to Michigan; I was in effect made homeless in California while paying house payments in Michigan). I really should be the type of person that LEO should want involved in this endeavor. However, it is becoming clear that LEO is absolutely ignoring the law and is being supported in this by multiple entities, particularly the press.

LEO, the Courts, and the entire Criminal System should be overseen by the Patients suffering from the debilitating conditions... otherwise they will never be held accountable for their violent attacks on their own citizenry, or even show an inclination to stop such heinous and Nazi-like behaviors.

In the meantime, I need to find an understanding attorney that will work with me a little. This incident along with the 2 years I was inappropriately kept on probation, along with police trying to prevent me from even working (actually interviewing my clients in my day job to find details, etc...) my regular job, etc... has broken me. I have beat the Probation Violation Charge, but the other things have the appearance of being vigorously pursued... are they even valid, if the Probation Charge was incorrect? Needing some help here. I do not want to discuss this too much as I am very aware of the inappropriate monitoring by LEO...

If nothing else I could really use some emotional support... I am just beat down and tired.

Oman

That is truly sad! Hell yea Im ANGRY! I say it is time to bear arms! lets make them a-holes think 10 times before they kick in a legal c.g/patients door! Shoot first ask questions later! How long are we going to put up with this kinda bunny muffin, some one is going to kill a po po and they are going to go to jail for protecting their own family! why does it have to be this way! are we not expected to follow the laws? than why are they not expected to follow the laws we voted in? Im freaking pissed as all get up! Im getting off this site now and going outside with my dogs! we need more good mm news, not so much bad! How we gonna get that with all the corrupt pigs running around arresting law abiding citizens? Im out of here!

Im gonna put my card at the end of my 12 guage! lets see what they see first! BOOM!

Guest Wayne

You would think that when 7 yr olds are having flash grenades thrown into their homes and then are being shot dead that society would be in an uproar and we woul all be joining in violent unrest on the streets. But Nooooooooooo this is the United States of America, Home of the FREE, Land of the..............

I guess until they come for us in droves, load us into boxcars, and ship us off to camps. Oh never mind took years last time to stop the carnage, and only after MILLIONS died.

Is it fair to compare this to the mass killing of Jews in Germany? Absolutely not! YET!

Archived