Someone Please Help

Hi everyone.

I am going on an annual family vacation to the bahamas for an entire week. I suffer from Crohns Disease and rely on MMJ to help me get through my days. Does anyone know of any safe ways to bring it with me? I hear its easy to get mj from there, but also hear that it is VERY poor quality. All help is GREATLY appreciated.

XxSesimeseedxX :)

In the Bahama's it is available in the Market Place, and any rumors that it isn't good depends on the source

same as any where. There is some azz kicking smoke there I would have loved to be able to come home with a few seeds or clones.

Enjoy your vacation, I doubt I would need much MM there, the sun & the sand alone lifted my spirits.

Hi everyone.

I am going on an annual family vacation to the bahamas for an entire week. I suffer from Crohns Disease and rely on MMJ to help me get through my days. Does anyone know of any safe ways to bring it with me? I hear its easy to get mj from there, but also hear that it is VERY poor quality. All help is GREATLY appreciated.

XxSesimeseedxX :)

I would recommend taking it with you in edible form (if you are able to consume it). Cookies always work for me. I pack them in a tupperware container and carry them with me, so I can munch on the plane. (My husband, the comic, recommends cancelling your trip to the Bahamas and going to Jamaica instead B) ) I hope you have a great trip!

I would recommend taking it with you in edible form (if you are able to consume it). Cookies always work for me. I pack them in a tupperware container and carry them with me, so I can munch on the plane. (My husband, the comic, recommends cancelling your trip to the Bahamas and going to Jamaica instead B) ) I hope you have a great trip!

Haha. Edibles are a great idea! Why the hell didn't I think of that?!?! Thanks so much the advice!

Are you taking a cruise there? Once you get off the boat, what your looking for will come find you. Be prepared to answer these questions.

1. You want scooter maan? Rent a scoooter maan!

2. Cigar? You need cigar's?

3. Buds? oh, you looking for some grass maan!

When i was there, i didnt smoke any weed (for me, it wasnt worth any risk, i didnt want to spend my vacation in another country in jail) but the options are all around you down there. I'm sure in most situations you'll be ok... but, you never really know.

Are you taking a cruise there? Once you get off the boat, what your looking for will come find you. Be prepared to answer these questions.

1. You want scooter maan? Rent a scoooter maan!

2. Cigar? You need cigar's?

3. Buds? oh, you looking for some grass maan!

When i was there, i didnt smoke any weed (for me, it wasnt worth any risk, i didnt want to spend my vacation in another country in jail) but the options are all around you down there. I'm sure in most situations you'll be ok... but, you never really know.

LMFHO!!!!! Yeah, no doubt that's exactly what to expect.. It's not tough!! I love the idea of edibles!!!! That's a terrific idea :D What do you tell the kid across the isle from you when he ask for a cookie? :huh: Maybe pass them around to the hole plane and get the hole place busting out laughing!! J K.. Sounds to me like that's the way to fly!! Peace

LMFHO!!!!! Yeah, no doubt that's exactly what to expect.. It's not tough!! I love the idea of edibles!!!! That's a terrific idea :DWhat do you tell the kid across the isle from you when he ask for a cookie? :huh: Maybe pass them around to the hole plane and get the hole place busting out laughing!! J K.. Sounds to me like that's the way to fly!! Peace

haha! You would look like such a jerk, telling that kid he cant have a cookie.

MEdibles sound like a nice discreet option. I'll have to remember that. As long as they dont start checking your cookies, you never know.

haha! You would look like such a jerk, telling that kid he cant have a cookie.

MEdibles sound like a nice discreet option. I'll have to remember that. As long as they dont start checking your cookies, you never know.

When they start checking cookies, we have much bigger problems than we could ever have imagined. (I always carry some non-medicated cookies w/me for kids, just in case :) )

Tell the child that it has "beer" in it....most kids know that they can't have beer and it is an easy out. That is what I do with the medibles that I have IF anyone catches me eating them. Of course....they don't have beer in them but it is an easier conversation than the truth (and if it is not your child...the parent of that child should be handling that type of conversation...not some guy on a plane).

Have any of you flown recently? Taking MJ in edibles or anything in any form is asking to get butt raped by bubba at the fed holding center.. we are lving in a hightened security and crossing international zones you gotta be way silly in the head to even be considering this!

Archived