Lansing Maryjane Caregivers Nightmare

My wife and I just got back from the Lansing dispensary named: "LB MaryJane Caregivers". What a patient nightmare!

The guy told us on the phone that they were located at a commercial address.

We drove from Montague MI to discover this guy was located at a residential address in a rough part of town.

This home was dilapidated with 6 men standing outside who looked homeless.

This guy lied to us to lead us to his door! Needless to say, we did not even get out of the car.

So disappointed. He claimed to have 20 different strains; I am sure that was a lie also...

We need a place we can trust. I feel very embarrassed driving my wife to a place such as that! Gives us all a really dirty name.

Please, Please, contact us for locations of quality people with quality product!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife and I just got back from the Lansing "LB MaryJane Caregivers". What a patient nightmare!

The guy told us on the phone that they were located at a commercial address.

We drove from Montague MI to discover this guy was located at a residential address in a rough part of town.

This home was dilapidated with 6 men standing outside who looked homeless.

This guy lied to us to lead us to his door! Needless to say, we did not even get out of the car.

So disappointed. He claimed to have 20 different strains; I am sure that was a lie also...

We need a place we can trust. I feel very embarrassed driving my wife to a place such as that! Gives us all a really dirty name.

Please, Please, contact us for locations of quality people with quality product!

Other then the fact that you felt it was a bad neighborhood with men who "looked homeless"..... you never went in or anything and trash it pretty hard. Not really fair to trash him when you didnt even go in.............specially because you just had a feeling that it was bad

Other then the fact that you felt it was a bad neighborhood with men who "looked homeless"..... you never went in or anything and trash it pretty hard. Not really fair to trash him when you didnt even go in.............specially because you just had a feeling that it was bad

If he thought he was putting them at risk i say he did the right thing if this was a credable location some forewarning would have been conveyed prior to making the meeting sounds to me like some wannabe trying to scam a patient to me. ;)

As for your search for medicine look at the dispensery threads on this website im sure someones running a safe credable shop somewhere in your area.

This was supposed to be a dispensary I take it? Don't tell me it was a potential caregiver....

Yes, it was supposed to be a dispensary. His name is "Priest" and he also had a location in Okemos MI that is now closed.

He stated to us on the phone his was a commercial store front address.

We made it very clear to him we were traveling a distance and that we did not want to find that his address was a residential.

Well, you know the rest of the story...

I am sure there are many fine people that have a home based business.

It is only the fact that he started the relationship off by deceiving us... RED FLAG! <_<

If he thought he was putting them at risk i say he did the right thing if this was a credable location some forewarning would have been conveyed prior to making the meeting sounds to me like some wannabe trying to scam a patient to me. ;)

As for your search for medicine look at the dispensery threads on this website im sure someones running a safe credable shop somewhere in your area.

Yeah but its only this one guys opinion who didnt even get out of the car....... Idk i just thing its a strong thing to say about someone when you didnt even check out his product..... I live in lansing , some people are just put off by the whole city....... the OP`s problems sounded more like stereotypes that an actual situation.

Yeah but its only this one guys opinion who didnt even get out of the car....... Idk i just thing its a strong thing to say about someone when you didnt even check out his product..... I live in lansing , some people are just put off by the whole city....... the OP`s problems sounded more like stereotypes that an actual situation.

I wouldn't get out of my car if it was me either...why should I?! Lansing and Detroit both suck as far as I'm concerned. No offense, I just don't care for the city.

I use to go to both places to score my meds before the law went into effect. Empty run down houses with people running all over the place you don't know. You going to trust these people with your money? I'm not.

AND he was lied to just to get him down there? Classic dope dealer talk imho...

Na....we don't and should not have to go thru that anymore.

I wouldn't get out of my car if it was me either...why should I?! Lansing and Detroit both suck as far as I'm concerned. No offense, I just don't care for the city.

I use to go to both places to score my meds before the law went into effect. Empty run down houses with people running all over the place you don't know. You going to trust these people with your money? I'm not.

AND he was lied to just to get him down there? Classic dope dealer talk imho...

Na....we don't and should not have to go thru that anymore.

Just assuming everything in Lansing or Detroit sucks and that everyone shares your opinion is not only ignorant but borderline racist and very offensive.

Just assuming everything in Lansing or Detroit sucks and that everyone shares your opinion is not only ignorant but borderline racist and very offensive.

Well I apologize if you've taken it that way, because I meant no offense as I stated earlier. I am not racist whatsoever and I can decide what I like and don't like no matter what your opinion is.

I don't like the city. There is more of all the "bad things" in the city and I prefer to be where the least "bad things" are, so my opinion stands. Period.

I just don't understand why people don't get involved

w/ Compassion Meetings and stick together ?

Going to Meetings and get phone numbers from people that are

willing to help you when things get tough ....

Getting a Support Group of People that you can Trust ?

But , then again :

I'm not sure how those City Compassion Meetings are operated ?

I know there are Caregivers and Patients up here in

Northern Michigan that will help people w/ their extras ...

Useally you can get an OZ from $150 - $240 depending on who your dealing w/ ?

I don't think i would go see someone I''ve never meet before

or was'nt recommended by someone i trust ...

Somehow, Someway people need to Stick Together and Help Protect each other

So that things like this does'nt happen .... Thank God nothing Serious happened ...

Well I apologize if you've taken it that way, because I meant no offense as I stated earlier. I am not racist whatsoever and I can decide what I like and don't like no matter what your opinion is.

I don't like the city. There is more of all the "bad things" in the city and I prefer to be where the least "bad things" are, so my opinion stands. Period.

What are these "bad things" that exist in the city and no where else?

I just don't understand why people don't get involved

w/ Compassion Meetings and stick together ?

Going to Meetings and get phone numbers from people that are

willing to help you when things get tough ....

Getting a Support Group of People that you can Trust ?

But , then again :

I'm not sure how those City Compassion Meetings are operated ?

I know there are Caregivers and Patients up here in

Northern Michigan that will help people w/ their extras ...

Useally you can get an OZ from $150 - $240 depending on who your dealing w/ ?

I don't think i would go see someone I''ve never meet before

or was'nt recommended by someone i trust ...

Somehow, Someway people need to Stick Together and Help Protect each other

So that things like this does'nt happen .... Thank God nothing Serious happened ...

Actually Tarzan, some people do go to CC's to network, etc., but it doesn't always happen. Sometimes if your not in their "click", your left out somewhat. I can personally attest to that. Sometimes you get help, sometimes you don't unfortunately.

I've personally tried getting help from a CC near me. I've been trying to get help with genetics for several months and still have gotten no help. There are other things as well I've asked help with and have never gotten that help, and this is after being told repeatedly that help was on the way.

I won't ask anymore. If you want something done you have to do it yourself.

Actually Tarzan, some people do go to CC's to network, etc., but it doesn't always happen. Sometimes if your not in their "click", your left out somewhat. I can personally attest to that. Sometimes you get help, sometimes you don't unfortunately.

I've personally tried getting help from a CC near me. I've been trying to get help with genetics for several months and still have gotten no help. There are other things as well I've asked help with and have never gotten that help.

I won't ask anymore. If you want something done you have to do it yourself.

You make some very true points though, city difference aside. I also agree with you about the whole "clique" thing as well.

You make some very true points though, city difference aside. I also agree with you about the whole "clique" thing as well.

Listen....I grew up in Detroit. When we moved to the burbs when I was a kid I hated it out here too! I'm use to it now and after all those years, yes, the city has gotten much worse.

If you dig the city, thats cool. I don't, thats all.

Green Giant

Sorry to hear you had such a bad time in Lansing, you did the right thing in trusting your gut. Should you find your self in the Lansing area again, there are two commercial dispensaries that I know of: one is on Grand River in Old Town (off of 127 head west on Grand River, it is on the right just before Old Town proper). The other is on the south side of town on Barnes off of Martin Luther King next to the big church and school. The guy is out there, and his meds are good and reasonably priced.

SmartestMan

Sorry man, but you are the one making bigoted assumptions about the thread. ONLY you jumped to any kind of stereo-types. :wacko:

Fact of the matter is, in cities where there are high concentrations of people, more happens, for good or ill, paint any face on it you want 'cause it is ALL there. It's up to you.

Yeah maybe you fit in better with your folk in the woods. :lol: have a good day! I guess the same works for me, i dont like going to the country to buy my weed and meet a bunch of people who are driving in trucks and want to lynch certain types of people. I also dont like supporting people in the country who dont want to work so they upcharge on the marijuana at a crazy rate. So it works both ways i guess.

now your the one being racist....whatever.

Green Giant

Sorry to hear you had such a bad time in Lansing, you did the right thing in trusting your gut. Should you find your self in the Lansing area again, there are two commercial dispensaries that I know of: one is on Grand River in Old Town (off of 127 head west on Grand River, it is on the right just before Old Town proper). The other is on the south side of town on Barnes off of Martin Luther King next to the big church and school. The guy is out there, and his meds are good and reasonably priced.

SmartestMan

Sorry man, but you are the one making bigoted assumptions about the thread. ONLY you jumped to any kind of stereo-types. :wacko:

Fact of the matter is, in cities where there are high concentrations of people, more happens, for good or ill, paint any face on it you want 'cause it is ALL there. It's up to you.

Yeah because 6 people standing outside of a building warrants a negitive review and a scare post on the MMMA ...............from two people who didnt even leave their vehicle. BUT IM THE ONE WHO IS BIGOTED

Im simply stating what makes me not want to go to the country. You guys dont like people standing outside of any buildings, and i dont like people who drive in trucks... we both have opinions they are just different from each other remember!

Yup...you stay there. I'll stay here....in Howell. ;)

I don't think it has to do with any type people or anything else.

The bottom line is this guy lied over the phone to get his business.

Don't know about the rest, but when someone lies to me and right off the bat,

I seem to believe that everything else that person has to say will also

be anything but honest. It makes no difference where you live, a liar is a liar!

I don't think it has to do with any type people or anything else.

The bottom line is this guy lied over the phone to get his business.

Don't know about the rest, but when someone lies to me and right off the bat,

I seem to believe that everything else that person has to say will also

be anything but honest. It makes no difference where you live, a liar is a liar!

THANK YOU!

mellow.gif

sorry dude but your sounding Not like the smartest man alive! nobody drives trucks in the city? lets see I drive my truck down the rd, and people i dont know wave at me, and not to get me to stop and buy street drugs! Just to be friendly and wave! you just stay down there in your little ratt race and smoke your bunk for cheap! and Ill stay up here where people dont have to lock their doors at nite, and can leave their keys in the car all the time!

Archived