Fyi Take What You Will From This.

OK I am not going to go into to much detail but I have life long friends who are Five-O, cops, LEO's. Anyway I asked them if they had a list and this is the response I got from one. Lets say he is in S/E Michigan.

"We have nothing on the medical stuff. Not one thing, no list no nothing."

Now believe what you will, he is just one LEO and I know him very well and believe him %100. I will post back when my other friends reply.

I have many relatives that are po po's, my dad is a retired po po, my cousin is a detective in a south east mi city, there is no list and they are not spending any time on mm patients! but on that note im very leary, i dont believe there is a list but i do beleive the po po's will act on a tip about a grow, it is real important to keep your grows to yourselves for now! Yea we are legal and should not have to hide, but the fact is people are being arrested that are legal and losing everything! it needs to stop!

Peace!

i dont believe there is a list but i do beleive the po po's will act on a tip about a grow, it is real important to keep your grows to yourselves for now!

exactly. i personally do not believe there is a list either.... think about it, if there were 50 names on that list, the gung-ho LEO would have cleaned the list off in 48 hours. there is no list..... but what there IS, is a whole crew of over zealous cops just waiting for the "tip line" phone to ring.

and once that phone rings, we are guilty until we prove ourselves innocent.

Archived