Don't Submit Your Paperwork With A Money Order

Hey dwiseldick, thanks for the neg rep. I love going out of my way to enlighten those who are thinking of entering the program on how to avoid bullshat, and have some assweed neg me. Congratulations, you're an donkey rectum. The fact is that some places will not let you in, will not let you get medicine or genetics without proving your check or money order was cashed. flower what the law says, the law don't grow. If you don't like what I am saying, that's fine. Neg this post all you want mustard, this ones just for you. donkey

• 5 months later...

When I turned in my first card (April 6th) when we took the bus there and dropped it in a box in the lobby I had a $100 bill and no envelope to put the app in........The security guard gave me one and I stapled the bill to my app and put it in then dropped it in to the box...Talk about being nervous!.........HJ

It says dont send cash in the paperwork! I sent a money order this time, I didnt think they were taking 2 months to get renewels out! Im not worried about it, im not even worried if it gets denied, I will move the hell out of where I live and go back to the city for a lil while and make some real cash and than come back to gods country and live and let live!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I personally think that the Money Orders are preferable, even without the reciept. Chances are you would never have to use it anyway. They are verifiable as stated above.

Precautions: Make copy of MO /w the attached Reciept with the application. If possible an extra copy That shows your Sigs, Dates on Form /w copy of Check etc. If necessary copy the back of MO for Instructions to verify. Tear off the MO Reciept and keep with all copies forms etc. including the Registered Mail Reciept.

All you would normally be required to produce is the copies with the Cert Mail reciept is enough. Was for me, too bad I was so hi I couldn't find anything.

Another helpfull hint put it somewhere you will remember in an EMERGANCY !

.... or not they're patient, [actually the percieved kindness was just that they couldn't get a Judge to sign a Warrant ! ] long as you dont have any other obvious problems.

Archived