A List For Leo Is Needed Asap!

confused

Enough is enough, I'm tired of all this NO List crap! I PROPOSE that we form a list with the help of MMMA for people who WANT to be on a list, so leo knows who is legal and who is not without a big hassel from leo acting like gang busters with guns drawn. Those who don't want to be on the list, let them fight it out with leo!!! MMMA could form a list of caregivers and patients that with our permission can be given to leo so we can sleep without being afraid of getting raided!!

:growl:

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:52 AM

Kingdiamond, on 21 June 2010 - 02:56 PM, said:

You just don't get it do you confused letting everyone in law enforcement know where your grow is puts you and your family at risk from dirty cops leaking this information to criminals who want to take your plants for the black market and this reasoning is why no list was ever created to protect the patients and caregivers identity's .

If you feel so strongly about this hows about you get the ball rolling and go to your local police department and spill the beans on your garden?

Confused here:

I guess I have been looking at LEO through Rose colored glasses all this time! Now that I took them off I see that a "closed mouth gathers NO flies" NO LIST makes good sence now!! No confusion now! Thanks all for getting me straightened out!! :thumbsu:

Enough is enough, I'm tired of all this NO List crap! I PROPOSE that we form a list with the help of MMMA for people who WANT to be on a list, so leo knows who is legal and who is not without a big hassel from leo acting like gang busters with guns drawn. Those who don't want to be on the list, let them fight it out with leo!!! MMMA could form a list of caregivers and patients that with our permission can be given to leo so we can sleep without being afraid of getting raided!!

NO!NO!NO!I do not want on a list LEO would take advantage of, :growl: you can bet your donkey on that.

OK .. so you figure that leo would call the MMMA any time they were thinking about raiding someone?

It could happen .. really .. I could see it working that way .. :blink:

:startle:

Words fail me . . .

Well, other than . . . "WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' LISTS!" . . . . that is.

CANNABIS CURES - Without Fears.

"Don't Give Up!"

FREE The CURE!

And, SHARE The FAITH

On a list , man that like having a toe tag on yer foot. I simply walked in a city that I didn't live in never gave a name... and asked why would you guys come into my home?

Do you sell drugs to kids? I answered no

are their any wanted felons in your home? No

are their Kids residing in the home that the marijuana is being grown!! No for me but, yes to 1000's of others be careful 20 yr felony

noisy neighbors w/ concerns of a illegal operation was the number one reason they said they would enter a home that i was growing in....

to me that sounded like a reason to come in just by the LEO saying thats why they are here THEY MUST HAVE PROBABLE CAUSE TO ENTER SO DONT THROUGH AWAY YOUR WASTE BAGS ETC AND THEY REALLY SHOULDN'T BE FINDING REASONS TO ENTER...

Good luck and NO for LIST!! just grow some nuts and go into the fuzz's front door and ask them!!! I found they respected that vs breaking the law..

Trix

Guest Wayne

Don't forget a good supply of meds and your card to show them when you go speak with them, or invite them over and discuss it while you show your grow, just to help them more clearly understand where you are coming from. I would try the local narcotics unit first.

Don't forget a good supply of meds and your card to show them when you go speak with them, or invite them over and discuss it while you show your grow, just to help them more clearly understand where you are coming from. I would try the local narcotics unit first.

That's a GREAT idea! Is there such a thing as a local narcotics unit? How big of an area do they cover? Try working WITH leo instead of HIDING from them!!! If your legal you have nothing to be afraid of! <_<

Hey, how about we call every day and let LEO know how many pills I have left, and how much cannabis I have left. How about we just let ALL our RIGHTS go and just be slaves to LEO. How about we step down from what we believe in because LEO dont like it.... F-LEO and F-EVERYONE who thinks that should have my medical info.

I for one will not let down my rights to be an "American", I will not waive any of my rights at any time. So Confused, you can take your rights and flush them down a toilet, but I will not do the same.

working with LEO is the best way to go about it in my beliefs, I belive if they see what I have then why raid me they already know and hopefully they will shoot me some good advice on how to keep my supply on the DL so i wont have any incidents with the public or any one for that matter.

trix

I don't feel it is a matter of "being within the law" or "being compliant".

For me, it's still on a need to know basis. WHY should LEO NEED to know? All LEO aren't good guys. I'm sorry, but........how do you know you are safer on that list? Who's to say you aren't now going to be the target of some really well armed rippers?

LEO is supposed to stop any raid (which I know they aren't doing) upon finding out the person is registered with the MMMP. You have a valid card? Have a good day. No, well let's go in and MAKE sure there is NOTHING we can get ya on. NO, let me shoot your dog and your child. None of this nonsense that is going on now...........

Our privacy is supposed to be protected, and you practically want to run an ad in the local newspaper!

As I understand it, the database at MDCH isn't even supposed to go by name. It is supposed to be accessed by number first, and then the information we authorized will come up. Not the other way around.

I'm sorry, I like the little rights we have left as Americans............I'm not signing up for any stinkin' list.

But, you feel free to do as you like.

How about something a little less :sword:

I am currently working on a plan to address PA's (all) in MI on what the law is and how it is to be viewed.

You see LEO wont take a case to a PA unless PA will push the case forward. They do talk believe it or not. Yes LEO needs to be informed too, but talking to them will do little good if the PA's are saying bring us any M case. Or if Judges are handing out search warrants like candy for MM. So lets do this right. IMHO John Wells

Something else to think about and we may need to try here

SACRAMENTO -- The California Highway Patrol has stopped confiscating all medical marijuana during traffic stops, following a U.S. Supreme Court ruling in June that left intact a state law allowing the drug to be used for medicinal purposes.

The policy change was a victory for medical marijuana advocates, namely the Oakland-based Americans for Safe Access, which sued the CHP and Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger earlier this year to have the practice stopped.

The group's executive director, Steph Sherer, said it would send a "clear message" that patients' rights need to be protected.

"Our hope is this will ripple around the state," she said.

CHP officers were told in an Aug. 22 bulletin of the new policy, which now allows patients traveling on state highways to have as much as 8 ounces of marijuana if they had a certified user identification card or written approval from a physician.

CHP spokesman Lt. Joe Whiteford, who said patrol officers now "have got their marching orders," noted that law enforcement officials were initially confused about how to interpret a U.S. Supreme Court ruling.

In June, the court ruled that users of medical marijuana in a dozen states, including California, are not shielded from federal prosecution. However, the justices did not rule on the state's 1996 law that legalized medical marijuana.

Advocates have long complained that police officers continued to confiscate medical marijuana even after the law took effect. Law enforcement officials, however, had maintained that they would continue the practice until the state issued identification cards for legitimate cannabis users.

As paranoid and conspiracy oriented as my thought process is, as long as one is completely legal, I can't fault Confused for his thought process, especially as long as it's voluntary infomation he's providing.

It's sort of "the King wears no clothes" mentality.

i don't want anyone to know that i grow,not my neighbor,not my friends,not Leo,,its really not anyones business but mine..i keep it all legal and quiet..i have alot of respect for those who's picture is on the front page and for those who wave the flag but disclosure for me would not be agood thing..no list thank you..peace all..zb

You're nuts, everything you say is donkey backwards and foolish. You really are confused. How about this, you goto the police station, tell LEO that you're a patient/cg/whatever you are and enjoy your "safety".

We dont need no stinkin list! ditto you go to your local leo and give them your name and you fight it.. :thumbsd:

LOL, None of you have to be put on the list if you just want to take your chances with leo. Some of us prefer to work WITH leo so we can sleep at night! :D

It looks like a confused person is going to be the only one on that list! Good luck, oh and you cant take your meds in jail! :rolleyes:

I think your daddy needed protection when you were conceived (a condom) ;)

Archived