Dispensaries

Pencil

I used a money order and don't have a copy stating that they cashed it so I can't even frequent any of these establishments. Let alone, I am not technically legal. Anyone have any thoughts about how I can get a copy of my cashed money order? MDCH is prolly not gonnna return my call huh
i used money Order as well and would not recommend this to anyone else for this very reason. I had to pay 15$ and send in receipt to western union then two weeks later i got the photocopy.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I got a few neg reps for trying to post something telling people NOT to use Money Orders, I still believe it is just something that should be pinned in a FAQ Thread at the top of the welcome page. Just a thought, if it helps one person then it's worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

I used a money order and don't have a copy stating that they cashed it so I can't even frequent any of these establishments. Let alone, I am not technically legal. Anyone have any thoughts about how I can get a copy of my cashed money order? MDCH is prolly not gonnna return my call huh

just wait till u get your card whats the big hurry we all waited this longfor mm to come this far

Although I got a few neg reps for trying to post something telling people NOT to use Money Orders, I still believe it is just something that should be pinned in a FAQ Thread at the top of the welcome page. Just a thought, if it helps one person then it's worth it.

Bumped you up one my man. Wish I would have seen your post. Totally has screwed me a few times not having a cashed form of payment. DONT USE MONEY ORDERS!

It took me about two months to find a caregiver, another two to get meds from him (still waiting, in fact), in the meantime I can go to the dispensaries, get charged outrageous amounts if you want anything decent, then come to this site and hear people love on these same people with their hand in my pocket...thank you for speaking out and trying to get medicine to people in need, not just making profits off the needy. Had enough of the big drug companies in my pocket, not looking to have a little one there now...

The answer is to sign on with a patient/CG so there is a supply of meds while the guy/gal adds a new patient on board. There is no way I would wait to get meds from a CG or go to a freaking dispensary and help some busters make 5 figures a month. Not in my right mind can I justify paying over 20.00 a gram. Seriously thats such a bunko deal. hats off to all the Patients growing there own and not charging 25.00 a gram for their overages.

dlovas..p2p transfer are legal but not and nowhere is it written for a fee olny care givers can charge for there service not patients

Could you show me where in the law it's written that p2p is legal? I looked through it a few times and never saw where it said p2p was allowed in black and white.

i am curios to know if it is needed to have a state certification to sell to the dispensaries if u can find one that will buy from you ???......anyone know???

I'm pretty sure most of the dispensaries don't care if your a registered patient or caregiver when it comes to buying your overages. After all, as long as they're a patient, they can legally buy it from anywhere. They would have nothing to worry about buying it, only the person selling it would be at risk.

I cannot endorse them anymore.....I would find a Good Patient and execute a p2p transfer as written in our states MJ law..!!

curious if you could show me where it was written in our law that p2p is clearly legal. I know I couldn't find it anywhere when I went through it a couple times.

Round, and round, and round we go. When does it stop? Who the hell knows. If I pass cannabis from my right hand to my left hand is that a legal pt2pt tranfer? What if I find 2.5 ozs of cannabis under a bush? Is this a legal bush to patient transfer or can LEO bust me if I go over to the station and tell them?

Round, and round, and round we go. When does it stop? Who the hell knows. If I pass cannabis from my right hand to my left hand is that a legal pt2pt tranfer? What if I find 2.5 ozs of cannabis under a bush? Is this a legal bush to patient transfer or can LEO bust me if I go over to the station and tell them?

I think that was my 2.5 under that bush. It was just "holding it" for me...

curious if you could show me where it was written in our law that p2p is clearly legal. I know I couldn't find it anywhere when I went through it a couple times.

Here it is, the link, and the excerpt follows:

http://www.legislatu...e=mcl-333-26423

(e) "Medical use" means the acquisition, possession, cultivation, manufacture, use, internal possession, delivery, transfer, or transportation of marihuana or paraphernalia relating to the administration of marihuana to treat or alleviate a registered qualifying patient's debilitating medical condition or symptoms associated with the debilitating medical condition.

At our Clare city meeting the other day, the attorneys there said p2p is legal. some where there is a article written by erskin? some thing like that about the meeting him being in it or some thing has attorneys name is there.

Could you show me where in the law it's written that p2p is legal? I looked through it a few times and never saw where it said p2p was allowed in black and white.

its there read it in a subsection..honestly I am hung over and kinda sick just read the act its there. It does not state anywhere for p to CG. Anywhere, it does however cover p2p. Why do you inquire,..? R U a p, CG or LEO..? How do you think all these brick and mortor dispensaries are operating and not getting shut down..? p2p transfers.

Dan the onlything CLEARLY that I can see is that AIR we breathe is FREE and people want MEDICAL Cannabis, need Medical cannabis so why do you CLEARLY need proof to provide medicine to those that require.

I suggest if u want Clarity try and take up some Buddhist or mediatative ZEN source of enlightment. In the meantime find some good buds and smoke down. Nothing in life is truly clear except that the sun will go down tonight and amazingly it rises the next day. That is pretty clear. Somethings my friend are not meant to be clear. All I know is that LEo has way more important things to do that seek out people legally seeking out their medicine.

Archived