Dispensaries

Pencil

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Nemosity - I bought the friggin Money Order at a gas station. I asked if they keep a log and they don't. I guess I have to wait a month for my meds to be don. It sure sucks smoking dirt. But, from what I read the dispensaries aren't any better.

I really do appreciate how much care is put into the 20 days bs by everyone, yet I get so pissed off thinking about how when my doctor sends me home with a script for flexeril its waiting for me as soon as I can get to a pharmacy. Never waited 20 days for antibiotics, or antidepressants, or...

they can kiss my irish donkey.

Guest Marywanna

Thanks for the tips you guys,and to peanutbutter too. I went yesterday and got some suckers. The prices for the pot were kinda high,and I already have a good CG,but getting the candies really helped. Everybody there seemed real freindly and nice. I will go back again.

I went to ferndale yesterday not bad a little pricey

25 $ grm. Good quality meds. I purchased silver haze

bazooka , sour diesel , af gooey

I only tried the silver haze & bazooka. Both very tasty!!

people were very friendly. I will be going back

every one should check it out at least 1 time

I went to ferndale yesterday not bad a little pricey

25 $ grm. Good quality meds. I purchased silver haze

bazooka , sour diesel , af gooey

I only tried the silver haze & bazooka. Both very tasty!!

people were very friendly. I will be going back

every one should check it out at least 1 time

25.00 a gram is a joke. All you are doing is making people filthy rich. Dispensary partners excess making 20,000 a month is disgusting while the rest of us struggle to make ends meet a few turn things into fuxin Wall St. These dispencaries are paying 275-325 per Oz flipping them on average for 400 in profits. Thats just retarded they make Stock Broker bank. I feel bad for people that support these rip offs. And they pay ZERO in taxes because they classify what they do as a Service, which is non-taxable. Seriously...its TRUE. PURE profits. Why do you think the DEA targets them...hmmmma dispensary makes in excess of a Million dolllars...WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!! R ANY OF YOU CG's making even 6 figures......legally by state law....lol...NOT with just 5 patients.!!!!!

I don't want to get into what is right to charge for MM. All I can say is that I am very, very thankful that there is a Dispensary in Dryden. Even at 25 a gram, it gives me and others the ability to try different strains and find those that work for what ails us. After testing, knowing it was grown with care (I always take my 30x mag lens with me to the Disp) and looking good, then 25 is not that bad to check something out. It does get pricey and frankly, over my head as far as being able to medicate solely on dispensary meds, but for getting me into the ball park of what will work for my pain, that is worth it to me. I don't foresee a time where 400 an oz would be affordable, or even possible for me to afford, but I can afford their clones and I can afford to grow my own medicine. I guess it's all in how you use them, and all about what you can afford. The people in Dryden are good, compassionate people. Their knowledge is top notch as is their service. I would urge anyone to go and talk to them if you have questions. Thank God for the great people in Dryden for allowing this business to help people like me.

Dude, I'm a caregiver,went to Ferndale on Monday, and walked in/out with meds 15 minutes. WITH ONLY PAPERWORK!! High priced but good varietys. $25g. VERY professional. Went to Big Daddy today. total opposite. join a club, then wait for an hour, with free shake to smoke,while you wait. just to pick from a desk full of o.k. (not the greatest) meds priced at $440oz. Better than $700oz. in Ferndale,BUT... Why can I buy B.C. Bud for $400oz. on the black market, ALL DAY LONG, and the best deal I've found yet is $440oz.?? AND NOT ANY BETTER. I mean really? I've growen for 20 years, hydro, average 5-6oz. per. plant. and you can't smoke more than a 1/2 a joint w/o having a brown dot on your lip from the resins! WHERE IS THE POTENTCY?? Don't get me wrong. I love varitey. but SOMETHING is missing. am I wrong?

I agree with you here. Big Daddys is overpriced, and the workers there act like they know everything and you know nothing. Its nice for convenience, but to have to wait an hour because the employees want to smoke cigarettes and then not get that knock out is somewhat dissapointing

Just a hypothetical here, but, we know that PT2PT is legal, and let's say CG to CG transfers are totally legal ...

(the receiving CG is definitely covered since they are acquiring meds for their patient, and the delivery CG is covered by AD, no?) ...

and we had an effective way to network with each other, wouldn't that pretty much eliminate the need for dispensaries other than a place to dump overages?

Nothing against any of these guys, but, isn't there a better way other than paying 25@g and 450@oz?

wtf?

yea - the effective way is go to the compassion club and meet hundreds of people don't screw around with these overpriced dispensaries. cut out the middleman

25.00 a gram is a joke. All you are doing is making people filthy rich. Dispensary partners excess making 20,000 a month is disgusting while the rest of us struggle to make ends meet a few turn things into fuxin Wall St. These dispencaries are paying 275-325 per Oz flipping them on average for 400 in profits. Thats just retarded they make Stock Broker bank. I feel bad for people that support these rip offs. And they pay ZERO in taxes because they classify what they do as a Service, which is non-taxable. Seriously...its TRUE. PURE profits. Why do you think the DEA targets them...hmmmma dispensary makes in excess of a Million dolllars...WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!! R ANY OF YOU CG's making even 6 figures......legally by state law....lol...NOT with just 5 patients.!!!!!

It took me about two months to find a caregiver, another two to get meds from him (still waiting, in fact), in the meantime I can go to the dispensaries, get charged outrageous amounts if you want anything decent, then come to this site and hear people love on these same people with their hand in my pocket...thank you for speaking out and trying to get medicine to people in need, not just making profits off the needy. Had enough of the big drug companies in my pocket, not looking to have a little one there now...

Guest Wayne

Well at least Mike Cox, Attorney General and candidate for Governor, isn't going after dispensaries for sensational press. Probably won't even if he wins the primary.

362 Hilton, Ferndale just north of 8 mile. Many things to try. The suckers actually work great for me. Kinda pricey but a great selection. Make an appointment so you dont have to wait.

I cannot endorse them anymore.....I would find a Good Patient and execute a p2p transfer as written in our states MJ law..!!

• 2 weeks later...

I am a fan of the 2 owners of Hilton N and T but seriously 25.00 a gram..LOL..I have bags of organic produced at 250 an Oz divide that down per bag it is 31.25. You get double the amount same quality. I endorse for profits but I really have a hard time digesting 25.00 a gram or 700 an oz of anything except some precious metals. And the dude commenting about 440 an Oz I agree you can get certain strains on the black market. If ur a Cardholder u can buy from a street dealer.

Would like to invite you back to our shop dlovas to see that we don't nor have we ever sold Oz for $700 dollars. Most top shelf quality Michigan grown meds sell for $465 AN Oz and other stains as low as $325 Oz. Please come in and check out the facts, my name Matty would love to get you some free meds for your time. Many Blessings

i am curios to know if it is needed to have a state certification to sell to the dispensaries if u can find one that will buy from you ???......anyone know???

what i mean is if i am a cg and have proper paper work still does not mean i am a certified grower.so the ? is does it require to be a state certified grower (a certificate from one of the grower colleges)in order to sell to them or is it at their discretion whom they buy from as long as they have cg paperwork

i am curios to know if it is needed to have a state certification to sell to the dispensaries if u can find one that will buy from you ???......anyone know???

Kinda unsure what you are asking but

if you are asking if you are not a CG or patient and are growing will a Disp buy from you?

The answer to that is not likely. Why would they risk dealing with a person without proper papers

when there are many registered CG's who likely approach them.

Other than that there is not state certification or anything.

I used a money order and don't have a copy stating that they cashed it so I can't even frequent any of these establishments. Let alone, I am not technically legal. Anyone have any thoughts about how I can get a copy of my cashed money order? MDCH is prolly not gonnna return my call huh

Archived