Dispensaries

Pencil

Hey fellow patient and caregivers. I just recently got my card. I went to the BIG BUDS 2 event in Farmington Hills last night and had a blast! Got to sample quite a few variieties and ate some edibiles. Does anyone know anywhere to go to buy like little amounts at a time like grams? I'm not sure if this is legal in Michigan. I know they do have some Dispenciaries in California like that. If anyone has some info or pointers please let me know or message me. Thanks!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much all the dispensaries will sell by the gram. Usually anywhere from $12-$20gr. depending on strain. It's a great way to sample alot of different strains so you can see which ones work best for your conditions. I've been to quite a few of them, and most have a pretty good selection of both indicas and sativas.

Hey fellow patient and caregivers. I just recently got my card. I went to the BIG BUDS 2 event in Farmington Hills last night and had a blast! Got to sample quite a few variieties and ate some edibiles. Does anyone know anywhere to go to buy like little amounts at a time like grams? I'm not sure if this is legal in Michigan. I know they do have some Dispenciaries in California like that. If anyone has some info or pointers please let me know or message me. Thanks!

Try the MOCC. We have a meeting on 6/20 and a public meeting the next day. Check the calendar for details.

do you have a caregiver?

yeah i have one he lives three and a half hours north of me and never comes down. I'm in the process of changing it to myself to make it less stress frre. Until then I just need somewhere I can go and get what I need to make it through the month or whatever in a safe manner and enviroment. I think Despenciries are one of the best ideas. Because street price are outrageous! I'm willing to pay top dollar for top grade just cause I don't need to smoke as much. Three tokes I'm good for an hour and a half with some "real" weed. Ha!

is it legal to have dispeneries in michigan now?

They are working on it. Go to www.norml.com and read about. Detroit actually might be the first city to legalize Dispenciaries. Because it would give the Police more room to concentrate on real crime. I was talking to the main dude at Clinical Relief and he was saying Ferndale is very welcome and open to the idea of being able to get meds in a safe trustworthy enviroment. Very friendly staff. He also said the Police are tolerating it. If your looking for some good herb I would check it out! Like someone else said they are pricey but I'm willing to pay the extra money for "REAL" weed! If you go I would recomend Black Berry Kush before anything, then Jack Herer/Haze and then Blue Cheese. The Black Berry Kush is like two to three good whacks and you are set for a couple of hours! Then you feel like you have been eating berries with the after taste. I love it. I'm planning on buying 2 ounces of it next week. They deliver to. 248-1-800-MEDS. Very professional staff, magnafine glass to check out buds and everything. I heard 3rd Coast in Ypsilanti is pretty good too. But Ferndale is 20 minutes away from me so it works out good! =)

Wayne Washtenaw Compassion Club

A friendly group of Marijuana Connoisseurs.

Call for an appointment...

Located just 2 blocks north of Comerica Park/Ford Field/Fox Theater.

Free event Parking for WWCC members.

2627 John R

Suite 105

Detroit Mi 48201

313-422-5281

I suggest hooking up with a Professional patient/cg. Dispensaries are always so over priced. 20 a gram....crazy most of us Cg's have eighths that come out to 30 for a bag. Blueberry, widows, Ak47's a good CG will have a wide variety for good prices.

Do your homework. If you have any questions I can help get them answered. But seriously a dispensary is a waste of money if your looking to save money. Cg's most of them will have good Wholesale prices from 225-300 an Oz. And p2p is written in the law. CG to non P..well thats the debate. But a cg that is also a Patient from attorneys I have spoken with is the right channel.

They are working on it. Go to www.norml.com and read about. Detroit actually might be the first city to legalize Dispenciaries. Because it would give the Police more room to concentrate on real crime. I was talking to the main dude at Clinical Relief and he was saying Ferndale is very welcome and open to the idea of being able to get meds in a safe trustworthy enviroment. Very friendly staff. He also said the Police are tolerating it. If your looking for some good herb I would check it out! Like someone else said they are pricey but I'm willing to pay the extra money for "REAL" weed! If you go I would recomend Black Berry Kush before anything, then Jack Herer/Haze and then Blue Cheese. The Black Berry Kush is like two to three good whacks and you are set for a couple of hours! Then you feel like you have been eating berries with the after taste. I love it. I'm planning on buying 2 ounces of it next week. They deliver to. 248-1-800-MEDS. Very professional staff, magnafine glass to check out buds and everything. I heard 3rd Coast in Ypsilanti is pretty good too. But Ferndale is 20 minutes away from me so it works out good! =)

POlice tolerate things to run INTEL and put together cases. The Ferndale Police chief is not Pro-Pot. Look up his comments. I do agree though about Detroit they are targeting Big Timers.

I used a money order and don't have a copy stating that they cashed it so I can't even frequent any of these establishments. Let alone, I am not technically legal. Anyone have any thoughts about how I can get a copy of my cashed money order? MDCH is prolly not gonnna return my call huh

I used a money order and don't have a copy stating that they cashed it so I can't even frequent any of these establishments. Let alone, I am not technically legal. Anyone have any thoughts about how I can get a copy of my cashed money order? MDCH is prolly not gonnna return my call huh

MDCH will not provide you a copy with it.

If you kept the top of the MO (or side on some MO's) receipt there should be a

# for you to call with any ?s regarding the MO. Most of those places will send or sell

you a copy of the cashed MO

If you do not have a copy of your MO for the #s you are gonna be kinda outta luck I think!

Caregivers can not purchase meds at ferdale dispensery

unless they have the patient with them . That kind of sucks

my patient had a stroke and doesn't get around to well

Dude, I'm a caregiver,went to Ferndale on Monday, and walked in/out with meds 15 minutes. WITH ONLY PAPERWORK!! High priced but good varietys. $25g. VERY professional. Went to Big Daddy today. total opposite. join a club, then wait for an hour, with free shake to smoke,while you wait. just to pick from a desk full of o.k. (not the greatest) meds priced at $440oz. Better than $700oz. in Ferndale,BUT... Why can I buy B.C. Bud for $400oz. on the black market, ALL DAY LONG, and the best deal I've found yet is $440oz.?? AND NOT ANY BETTER. I mean really? I've growen for 20 years, hydro, average 5-6oz. per. plant. and you can't smoke more than a 1/2 a joint w/o having a brown dot on your lip from the resins! WHERE IS THE POTENTCY?? Don't get me wrong. I love varitey. but SOMETHING is missing. am I wrong?

Dude, I'm a caregiver,went to Ferndale on Monday, and walked in/out with meds 15 minutes. WITH ONLY PAPERWORK!! High priced but good varietys. $25g. VERY professional. Went to Big Daddy today. total opposite. join a club, then wait for an hour, with free shake to smoke,while you wait. just to pick from a desk full of o.k. (not the greatest) meds priced at $440oz. Better than $700oz. in Ferndale,BUT... Why can I buy B.C. Bud for $400oz. on the black market, ALL DAY LONG, and the best deal I've found yet is $440oz.?? AND NOT ANY BETTER. I mean really? I've growen for 20 years, hydro, average 5-6oz. per. plant. and you can't smoke more than a 1/2 a joint w/o having a brown dot on your lip from the resins! WHERE IS THE POTENTCY?? Don't get me wrong. I love varitey. but SOMETHING is missing. am I wrong?

I am a fan of the 2 owners of Hilton N and T but seriously 25.00 a gram..LOL..I have bags of organic produced at 250 an Oz divide that down per bag it is 31.25. You get double the amount same quality. I endorse for profits but I really have a hard time digesting 25.00 a gram or 700 an oz of anything except some precious metals. And the dude commenting about 440 an Oz I agree you can get certain strains on the black market. If ur a Cardholder u can buy from a street dealer.

Hey there, been through this whole deal myself with the money order. I used a postal money order and to get a copy of the cashed MO, you'll need to go to a post office and fill out a form to have a trace put on it. It costs just over five bucks and will take about three weeks to get back to you with either a copy of the cashed MO, or the option to get a refund if it has been over 60days since you purchased it. If you got the MO from a bank, you should be able to go there and get a copy of the cashed MO, most likely for a fee unless you have an account there. Hope this helps

----Nemo

Archived