Clone Donations

Northern Care Services is looking to donate some clones to patients in need. Not really sure where to go so we are hoping for suggestions. We had thought about selling some but decided to give them away. Hopefully by sharing genetics we can encourage others to do the same. We are located around the Cadillac area. Again, would like to get these to someone really in need.

Jilly Bean - TGA Subcool

Misty Bubble - SOG

AK-48 - Nirvana

Pandora's Box - TGA Subcool

Jenny - TGA Canada

Orange Diesel - NCS

You can google all of them for further info with the exception of Orange Diesel which is an in house cross.

Thanks and you PM or email to northerncareservices@gmail.com

Northern Care Services is looking to donate some clones to patients in need. Not really sure where to go so we are hoping for suggestions. We had thought about selling some but decided to give them away. Hopefully by sharing genetics we can encourage others to do the same. We are located around the Cadillac area. Again, would like to get these to someone really in need.

Jilly Bean - TGA Subcool

Misty Bubble - SOG

AK-48 - Nirvana

Jenny - TGA Canada

Orange Diesel - NCS

You can google all of them for further info with the exception of Orange Diesel which is an in house cross.

What a generous offer. I was just thinking about asking if anyone would consider a deal on clones for me. I need to replace 48 plants seized in thursdays raid on my grow. I am a patient with 4 patients. Need meds soon! Thanks for any help and God Bless!

What a generous offer. I was just thinking about asking if anyone would consider a deal on clones for me. I need to replace 48 plants seized in thursdays raid on my grow. I am a patient with 4 patients. Need meds soon! Thanks for any help and God Bless!

I heard you on the radio this morning...PM or email me

+1 rep for sure.

VERY VERY cool move.

TGA genetics ROCK!!!

TGA does rock indeed! The Orange Diesel cross we have is an Agent Orange (TGA) x Diesel (Barneys Farm). Very nice. Also running Deep Purple from TGA and found a Purple Urkle Dom female that is just awesome...slow to grow but the wait is worth it! Thanks for the Rep.

Guest finallyfree09

you are awesome. i will contact you sooner or later. right now my room has come to a grinding halt. bad well water and crappy soil. :notfair:

I would really appreciate one or two of these clones if you could spare them. I am very new to this, just finished my grow room the best I can afford, and would like some good genetics to start with. I am on perminent disability as I have severe chrones disease. I am in kalkaska and would be glad to meet you wherever. could you please e-mail me at jm.hine@hotmail.com. please dont pm me this isnt my computer.

Jilly Bean - TGA Subcool

Misty Bubble - SOG

AK-48 - Nirvana

Jenny - TGA Canada

Orange Diesel - NCS

R ur clones ...CLEAN..? I say this because once u get Spider mites it is Very, Very difficult to get rid of them. ANd u will see a loss of yield by a min of 20%...So stay clean people...check all new cclones and quarantine them.

Yes clones are clean. I do not have spidermites but it is a good point. When bringing anything new into your garden take whatever steps needed to ensure a disease & pest free addition. I have seen many things come in soil...aphids and soil nats to name a couple. I personally have never seen spidermites come in a bag of Ocean Forest, BTW spidermites left unchecked will destroy your whole grow by 100%. Still looking for homes...ill try and narrow it down by the end of the week as I would like to have these in new homes by the end of this coming weekend. Thanks

very nice offer,i really don't need the clones other than to expand my varity.but i do have the room and would be willing to pass fresh clones from the mother, for free to others.spread the love kind of thing..but i wouldn't want to take them from somebody who really needs them.zb

Hey think we have a home for everything available. If someone is in dire straights please contact me and I will do my best to help out. Otherwise, going to be workng with Compassionate Apothecary for a long term clone and seed need. We will have a lot of strains available in clone and seed form. Will try and work out some freebies through the as well. Deep Purple, Sonic Boom, and Cannabis coming soon...some Grape Kush as well.

Guest finallyfree09

Hey think we have a home for everything available. If someone is in dire straights please contact me and I will do my best to help out. Otherwise, going to be workng with Compassionate Apothecary for a long term clone and seed need. We will have a lot of strains available in clone and seed form. Will try and work out some freebies through the as well. Deep Purple, Sonic Boom, and Cannabis coming soon...some Grape Kush as well.

:unsure:

NCS I want to say thanks again. I also want to say that all of the above listed that I am able to clone successfully will be put back into the pool for indigent caregivers and patients.

You did a great thing and I am actually starting to look at my room again with pride. I will also keep pics and stats of the grow for you. As for the other untested, I will document even closer so you can see what I've done. *nd pass those around too.

Best,

Rich

Archived