Free Leonard ?'s

Free Leonard is not suppose to be sold its only to be given out freely for all to share swampys love .

First thing is you must attend compassion clubs to acquire it its also the easiest way to take care of all your problems acquiring strains and genetics once you start meeting people face to face good things start happening . :thumbsu:

Theres a link somewhere here on the site with all the cc meetings find one near you .

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Free Leonard is not suppose to be sold its only to be given out freely for all to share swampys love .

First thing is you must attend compassion clubs to acquire it its also the easiest way to take care of all your problems acquiring strains and genetics once you start meeting people face to face good things start happening . :thumbsu:

Theres a link somewhere here on the site with all the cc meetings find one near you .

Listen to this man. He knows what he speaks! :thumbsu:

looks very nice king.sure would like to run into one of these in clare co. i have room for mothers with 24 plant count . i can only flower a few plants at a time.if i could find a mother i would try to help share FL in the central mi. area. i only have skunk? bagseed and joey weed c99 & would like to add a few more strains. PM if u could help THANKS in advance

Thanks for the heads up King... much appreciated +rep

Very Good Message " Kingdiamond "

I have given away several dozen of Swampy's Free Leonard Away ...

and I will continue to do so as long as i live ....

Long Live " Swampy " and The Man that Give me my first two :thumbsu:

If we could get a bunch of honest compassionate growers to start freely sharing their genetics the newbies and exsisting members would have a much easier time finding the strain that meets their medical needs but the fear of prosecution is driving people back under ground .

This is why i contiue to stress in all these want ads for meds and genetics to attend compassion clubs start meeting the people behind all these goofy avatars once i look into a persons eyes i can tell what hes in this for money or just plain out love and compassion. :goodjob:

If we could get a bunch of honest compassionate growers to start freely sharing their genetics the newbies and exsisting members would have a much easier time finding the strain that meets their medical needs but the fear of prosecution is driving people back under ground .

This is why i contiue to stress in all these want ads for meds and genetics to attend compassion clubs start meeting the people behind all these goofy avatars once i look into a persons eyes i can tell what hes in this for money or just plain out love and compassion. :goodjob:

What can You See in My Eyes Kingdiamond ? LoL

Sure wish you could come to our Compassion Meeting August 17th ...

I could use some Help ...

or better Yet , Come to my Pig Roast I'm having

for all my Friends and Family on

Sunday August 22nd from 9 am till 5 pm ...

What can You See in My Eyes Kingdiamond ? LoL

Sure wish you could come to our Compassion Meeting August 17th ...

I could use some Help ...

or better Yet , Come to my Pig Roast I'm having

for all my Friends and Family on

Sunday August 22nd from 9 am till 5 pm ...

What do i see in your eyes hmmm a guy doing both a left and a right turn at the same time ? lol :lol:

How far up the hand are you DR Tarzan i havent been on a real road trip in a while. :thumbsu:

What do i see in your eyes hmmm a guy doing both a left and a right turn at the same time ? lol :lol:

How far up the hand are you DR Tarzan i havent been on a real road trip in a while. :thumbsu:

We're up here between Alpena and Gaylord ...

About 100 miles below the Bridge ...

About 250 miles North of Detroit ...

SmallAtlantaCompassionLogo.gif

We're the Elk Capital of Michigan ...

We're up here between Alpena and Gaylord ...

About 100 miles below the Bridge ...

About 250 miles North of Detroit ...

SmallAtlantaCompassionLogo.gif

We're the Elk Capital of Michigan ...

lol thats cool. I wont invite myself...though my bday is the 20th lol jk. I know right were u are at... been round there almost every summer since i was a kid. my folks had a cabin on mullet lake but we always took the back roads there...i hope i can move up there one day. i miss the elk lol

Thank You " herb green " for the two Videos ....

I Really Appreciate this becuase i never had the

Honor of meeting " Swampy " face to face and it

really means alot to me to have a Face to go w/ the

Free Leonard that i grow and share w/ Many Card Holders ...

What an Honor it was to listen to " Swampy "

and to hear his Voice ...

I just know in my heart that " Swampy " is Looking down

at US w/ a Big Smile on his Face , Knowing that his

Free Leonard is Still Alive and Growing ...

Long Live " Swampy " Tom Higgins

lol thats cool. I wont invite myself...though my bday is the 20th lol jk. I know right were u are at... been round there almost every summer since i was a kid. my folks had a cabin on mullet lake but we always took the back roads there...i hope i can move up there one day. i miss the elk lol

My Sons Birthday is August 20th also ....

You are more then Welcome to come to our Compassion Meeting

and the Pig Rooast on August 22 ... Everyone is ,

All i ask is that you bring your Own Chair ....

I should have enough Free Leonard to go round

Archived