Free Leonard ?'s

ok my buds uncle just gave me two cuts of the FL....heard of it but i dont know bunny slippers about growing it. hows the stretch? the one clones pretty big and im thinking with a 12 week cycle it should strecth a bit no? like nutes? dont need em? should i top, lst fm? all of the above? srry i tried to seacrh and it says there is a log on how to grow it....but its lost :rock:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12 week strain but there are variances and I've taken mine at 9-10 weeks and they were done. Heavy feeder...it'll take all you give it. Not a lot of stretch. I topped and it didn't make a difference in yield side by side to one I did not top.

It's a staple strain in my garden.

Great meds...good luck and enjoy!

i've been trying to get my hands on some FL for awhile now,,i've heard it takes a long time to flower out,like 12 weeks,but hey i haven't grown any so i really don't know..let us know how it plays out and take pic's if you can..good luck...peace zb

My Free Leonard Hash Plant pheno doesn't stretch at all. I tried to scrog it, but I think it is better grown straight up. You have to learn what your pheno wants to do. I have seen stretchier expressions of Free Leonard genetics.

As far as flowering time mine goes about 56 days. The 12 week varieties must be completely different phenos to mine. Mine grows just like Hash Plant so it is on the extreme Indica side.

FREE LEONARD

Has two versions the "A" and the "B".

A - G-13 75%, Romulan 12.5% and Butterscotch Hawaiian 12.5%

Finish 8-12 weeks. Low stretch Christmas tree shape.

B - G-13 87.5% and Butterscotch Hawaiian 12.5%

Finish 8-12 weeks. NO Stretch very dense and bushy with close internodal spacing. Usually needs pruning before flowering, because it turns into a thick bush.

Both are very narcotic strains and the buds finish around 8-9 weeks but the buds will kind of fox tail and keep flowering if you let it go to 12 weeks. It becomes very narcotic and I only use it at night when it goes 12 weeks. Swampy liked it at 12 weeks flowering for the narcotic pain relieving effect, but it puts most people to sleep at 12 weeks. I like the "A" at 9 weeks for personal use.

It's a heavy feeder and a heavy drinker it uses more water than other strains in my garden.

FREE LEONARD

Has two versions the "A" and the "B".

A - G-13 75%, Romulan 12.5% and Butterscotch Hawaiian 12.5%

Finish 8-12 weeks. Low stretch Christmas tree shape.

B - G-13 87.5% and Butterscotch Hawaiian 12.5%

Finish 8-12 weeks. NO Stretch very dense and bushy with close internodal spacing. Usually needs pruning before flowering, because it turns into a thick bush.

Both are very narcotic strains and the buds finish around 8-9 weeks but the buds will kind of fox tail and keep flowering if you let it go to 12 weeks. It becomes very narcotic and I only use it at night when it goes 12 weeks. Swampy liked it at 12 weeks flowering for the narcotic pain relieving effect, but it puts most people to sleep at 12 weeks. I like the "A" at 9 weeks for personal use.

It's a heavy feeder and a heavy drinker it uses more water than other strains in my garden.

According to NDNGUY he contributed the G-13 side of the cross via a G-13 x Hash Plant cutting from 80's Sensi Seeds stock.

icmag

This was made with and old G13/Hp 1987-88 crossed to swampys Butterscotch Hawiian he got from reef.

That's just wrong in my opinion. Free Leonard was meant to be shared....Freely. :thumbsu:

It Is w/ Me ... Out of Respect to " Swampy "

I was really busy yesterday ...

I got my grow room just about completed :goodjob:

Just got to do some finial touch-ups and fine tuning on the room ...

We're remodeling the entire house ... So Im very Busy ...

As Soon as Jane gets her Caregiver Card , We have some

Free Leonard Clones to give away for FREE ...

all u gotta do is say the word.... i do sell 10-15 dollars dif clones. as soon as the wife is back to work (mat leave) clones are free. as of right now if they have the room i give a free fl clone to everyone when they buy a clone. its reall sad to see peeps selling those, and it pisses me off to see disp selling the weed to. fec that its free!

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, new to the site, new card carrier. I am looking for some help. I'd like to start growing my own plants, and talked to a friend who said I should learn to clone first and foremost (that if i can successfully keep clones alive and thriving that I'll do fine growing) Does this sound right?

And was wondering if any of you had a FL clone to share.

I've never smoked it but hear that it is a fairly easy plant to start with. What kind of characteristics does it have, i do know it's mainly Indica. But what are the characteristics of the High you get?

Thanks in advance for your help.

btw, I'm in Dearborn area.

Free leonard gives me a nice uplifting head type of medicated effect perfect for daytime activitys and its some of tastiest cannabis ive ever smoked and im one of the lucky ones who have smoked real thai stick panama red and true columbian gold this strain stands up proud to all of them for me.

august10th2010005.jpg

Archived