Swampy's Free Leonard @ 34 Days

Very Nice " rockinlespaul "

I just Harvest some of Swampy 's Free Leonard Today...

My Budds are No where near that Big , But i several 6 inch

buds everywhere ... I 'm thinking there will be approx.

3-4 oz's ?

Is that Free Leonard one or two ?

Swampy had two different kinds and i think mine is the

opposite to what you have ....

I forced my to go 11 weeks... I know they say to go 12 weeks

But , Mine was All Cloudy and just starting to show some red

and i was'nt going to push it any longer ....

Anyways.... Very Nice job " rockinlespaul "

Long Live " Swampy "

Very Nice " rockinlespaul "

I just Harvest some of Swampy 's Free Leonard Today...

My Budds are No where near that Big , But i several 6 inch

buds everywhere ... I 'm thinking there will be approx.

3-4 oz's ?

Is that Free Leonard one or two ?

Swampy had two different kinds and i think mine is the

opposite to what you have ....

I forced my to go 11 weeks... I know they say to go 12 weeks

But , Mine was All Cloudy and just starting to show some red

and i was'nt going to push it any longer ....

Anyways.... Very Nice job " rockinlespaul "

Long Live " Swampy "

Thanks brother, we got 3-4 out of our last ones and they were about 2' tall. These are much bigger. :D

It's Free Leonard #1, the original version. I know Swampy says 12 weeks, but I don't see it happening. Our last one went about 8 weeks and it was incredible. 80% milky, 20% amber. If you went 11 weeks I commend you! I don't think ours could have went that long and I don't see it happening with these either, but I'll go as long as it takes. :)

Thanks brother, we got 3-4 out of our last ones and they were about 2' tall. These are much bigger. :D

It's Free Leonard #1, the original version. I know Swampy says 12 weeks, but I don't see it happening. Our last one went about 8 weeks and it was incredible. 80% milky, 20% amber. If you went 11 weeks I commend you! I don't think ours could have went that long and I don't see it happening with these either, but I'll go as long as it takes. :)

I don't see 12 weeks happening either. Maybe Swampy liked it to be just totally degraded!

Does anyone have a Free Leonard with big dimples on each leaf serration?

Here is Swampy Free Leonard #4 at 5 weeks this Friday ...

One on the far left , She is 4 foot Tall and 3 1/2 feet wide ..

TarzansBloomRoomJune32010.jpg

FL46-3-10fiveweeks.jpg

The two on the Right are White Rhino's they are over 5 feet tall ...

Their Monsters ... They Love Growing Tall ....

I just Love My Girls....No dimples on my Girls...

There are actually about 10 or 11 different phenos (I read this online at the Treating Yourself web site) of Swampys Free Leonard. He never stabilized them, some are done in 8 wks and some done in 12. I got seeds from Tom at the meeting in Lansing in January of 09 and have had both the 8 wk and the 12wk with these same seeds. Two totally different smokes both great but the 12 wk was better.

There are actually about 10 or 11 different phenos (I read this online at the Treating Yourself web site) of Swampys Free Leonard. He never stabilized them, some are done in 8 wks and some done in 12. I got seeds from Tom at the meeting in Lansing in January of 09 and have had both the 8 wk and the 12wk with these same seeds. Two totally different smokes both great but the 12 wk was better.

Good info, thank you brother. This must not be the original 12 weeker then. 8 or 9 weeks sounds right to me with this one.

I think mine is a Hash Plant pheno. "NDNGUY" said he and Tom used his G-13 x Hash Plant for the G-13 side of FL. Now that I know this I can see the resemblance to Sensi Seeds Hash Plant circa '94. It is extremely squat with broad dark green dimpled leaves. The buds smell faintly of grapes. It finishes in about 56 - 60 days.

I am also familiar with several different f2 phenotypes, from sour to sweet. One unusual one had fluffy buds with an incredible skunky smell and an uplifting high. I suppose that is the Hawaiian pheno.

Archived