This Is The Story I Wanted To Get Out

Apparently the sheriff can't see too well. Those yellow lines on the road are there for a reason. Maybe he needs glasses too?? Very well put together story, needs to be shared with everyone. That sheriff needs to go, blatantly driving by the rally to stir up the pot is just plain stupid.

very nice guys,it sure makes the sheriff look like the fool he is...the abuse of the patients and caregivers rights has got to stop,and by god you folks gave him an ear full.lol...man i wish i could have been there,,but i sure was impressed by you folks that were...thank you,and i really mean thank you...nice job...zb

:bow: very good Thanks for doing the video it's sad to see the Little girl with out here Meds keep fighting the good fight Budhabit we will support you tell you girl that it will be over soon

i know she has to be real upset tell her that we are thinking about her keep us updated as you can

Apparently the sheriff can't see too well. Those yellow lines on the road are there for a reason. Maybe he needs glasses too?? Very well put together story, needs to be shared with everyone. That sheriff needs to go, blatantly driving by the rally to stir up the pot is just plain stupid.

he was inciting a riot and wreckless driving its all on video just a matter of time now this barney fife has to go sooner the better peace

3rd Coast you Rock what an excellent video thank you for getting my story out there and letting the world know who the victims really are

http://www.youtube.com/user/megadpv

your right 3rd coast rocks great video budhabit im on a mission and cant find your number im all new to this computer thing but my mission is to make this video national im asking anyone and everyone that knows how to send this to everyone and anyone they know ive been on phone all morning and ball is already rolling lets keep it rolling i think the whole nation should hear this story thanks for your help on my mission love and peace to all

Archived