Brandan's Perpetual Grow

Brandan

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you have any fun stories about assembling the hood??i always mess it up the first time somehow.no matter how many i put together, i always have to re-do something before i get it right :rolleyes:

LMAO I almost didnt overlap the sheets right lol but i caught it right away lol I like the hood for sure , great recommendation. :goodjob: Disperses the light way better. gonna kinda look funny when i throw my other one in there, one with huge hod one with normal ..

lovely color on the GDP and cant wait to watch the kings go through flower. :thumbsu::goodjob:

That kings has had issues for like a month lol mag deficiency. I think she is ok, looks kinda rough but ok getting litt;le cotton balls on her now/...

Ill have pics up soon. camera kinda took poop, plus been super busy

gallery_13605_233_5374232.jpg

LMAO I almost didnt overlap the sheets right lol but i caught it right away lol I like the hood for sure , great recommendation. :goodjob: Disperses the light way better. gonna kinda look funny when i throw my other one in there, one with huge hod one with normal ..

That kings has had issues for like a month lol mag deficiency. I think she is ok, looks kinda rough but ok getting litt;le cotton balls on her now/...

Ill have pics up soon. camera kinda took poop, plus been super busy

Did BG recommend the 600 watt light too or just the hood? I'm just trying to decide what I'm going to do in my second flower room. The first is going to have 4 - 600 watt air cooled hoods. I've got three of them now.

I really like the umbrella hoods. I'm not sure about using them with 600's though. I think I'd only want to use them with a 1000. What do you guys think?

My ceilings are only about 6'6". I have windows to vent out of in the summer, but I'm still wondering about those hot summer days....

Did BG recommend the 600 watt light too or just the hood? I'm just trying to decide what I'm going to do in my second flower room. The first is going to have 4 - 600 watt air cooled hoods. I've got three of them now.

I really like the umbrella hoods. I'm not sure about using them with 600's though. I think I'd only want to use them with a 1000. What do you guys think?

My ceilings are only about 6'6". I have windows to vent out of in the summer, but I'm still wondering about those hot summer days....

i recommended the hood........... not the lamp for the hood.

i tend to agree with you............. for flower, i would only use these hoods with a 1k lamp...... i could see these 45" hoods in a 4x4 tent with a 600wMH lamp for veg though...... that would be an awesome setup actually.. (hmmmm :) ) ... but i think these hoods NEED a 1k lamp for max effect.

not knocking brandan..... he doing just fine :thumbsu: .............. but my theory is if you are going to get a top dollar hood.............. and the hood can take it.... give it to her :)

No not running them anymore buddy. I got around 3 each. I can def see double that in them though, if I were to do them again :) but look for the tall pheno, it tastes like grapefruit.

I plann on putting another 600 in there once I change breaker. But I think that hood is better for my 600 than the others I have saw so it works for me :)

No not running them anymore buddy. I got around 3 each. I can def see double that in them though, if I were to do them again :) but look for the tall pheno, it tastes like grapefruit.

I plann on putting another 600 in there once I change breaker. But I think that hood is better for my 600 than the others I have saw so it works for me :)

super stoked you like the hood :)

thanks for the blue julie info...... i'll keep ya posted and will more than likely have a a cut if you ever want her back :thumbsu:

• 2 weeks later...

super stoked you like the hood :)thanks for the blue julie info...... i'll keep ya posted and will more than likely have a a cut if you ever want her back :thumbsu:

yea that hood blows my other one away hands down. It full utilized all the light :)

So yea, havnt updated in awhile, so instead of giving you guys a million excuses, ill just post pics :jig:

Oh can it be? A new veggie room? and whats that, A 400 MH in there? :)gallery_13605_233_2837194.jpg

The big one is a Sour bubble (Bubblegum Pheno), the 2 on the right are GDP

gallery_13605_233_525043.jpg

my little seedlings, Blueberry Gum is in the forefront, the other 4 are Kushdog (SFV OG Kush x Chemdog IBL)

gallery_13605_233_1689679.jpg

The flower room :)

gallery_13605_233_2604137.jpg

This is the kings kush, about 4 weeks in i believe

gallery_13605_233_390386.jpg

gallery_13605_233_1673802.jpg

Looking great :) the ladies are loving the rooms. I ran some "Big Bud" on the Kings kush from week 2-4 in flower. insure if it made a huge difference because this is fisrt time running that strain so it may be genetically thick. idk

But I am geeked about the sour bubble. Gotta trim her and the one GDP in flower today. The gdp is 15 days in so i am thinking of prolly trimming close to the bottom 1/3 of her, lotts small bud site down there that go unused and grow scrub. so we will see, trying to get this strain down, has a great taste and pretty potent, but yields are not that good, last one i got under 2 oz off.. so we will see if my experimenting with it will pay off... :sword:

What else would you guys expect :)

I have a whole community that will help me if I need it :) I am just trying to play my small part in it all. Like I said if I can help 1 person by doing this journal I'm happier than a sissy with a bag full of dicks.

Plus it's is just plain freaking sweet to do this!! I love growing.

gallery_13605_233_222604.jpg

So So geeked :) I have super high expectations for both the Sour lifesaver and the SSSDH backcross, the skunkman freebie is gonna be nice here is what it said :

Fresh in for the new year we have Sam's new freebies to give away. Mixed seeds x Haze/Skunk #1. In this mix selection you will find.

(MIXED Batch Many different varieties, accidently mixed, new seeds)

Sleestack/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1

KandyKush/Sk1 XHaze/Sk1

OG18/Sk1 XHaze/Sk1

Hindu Kush X Sk

Hindu Kush/Sk1 X Sk1

Cal Orange/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1

Afgh #1 X Sk1

NLA/Sk1 X Sk1

G13/Sk1 X Sk1

OTP/Sk1 X Sk1

OTR/Sk1 X Sk1

Original Haze X Original Haze