Brandan's Perpetual Grow

Brandan

NOt bad for a rookie, lol .. Congratulations on a successful first indoor grow.

Very good looking buds there Brandon.. I have appreciated your grow journal . since your about a month or so ahead of me it helps me learn from the issues that you faced and overcame. These grows are a great way to learn from each other, thanks for keeping it posted. :)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

So I keep checking the trics, kinda frustrating lol plant keep wanting to move lol 60x is close let me tell yea. But I do see some milky ones.. Lot of milky ones I think. Lol I've only saw like 2 amber trics so j figure a few more days still. But people have helped me with questions and problems so it is only right that I help people if I am able to..

so i checked the trics this morning and felt the bubble gum was ready to get the chop :sword: took like 2-3 hours to trim her up.. prolly gonna chop other bubble tomorrow, kinda ran out of time today lol but here are the pics ( curious how much it will turn out to be, the big top cola weighed 33 g after being trimmed?)

med_gallery_13605_233_3462259.jpg

med_gallery_13605_233_4628793.jpg

Congrats Brandon. May you continue to experience success! How much would you say the yield was, if you care to give out that information? Thanks for your pics and information my friend! What does it taste like after drying, etc? Let us know please.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the super delay in updating guys... Been really really busy. But here is an update. I got the Mother Keeper set up from HTG, has 4 4ft T5 bulbs :) Right now it has a few Grand daddy purple clones in it, they r looking very healthy. Also i have Kings Kush and Bubba Kush both sprouting nicely ( Ill have pics of the tent later).. But here is some pics of the Julie Ann, about 10 days into cure.. it has a peppery smell to it, very tiny fruity taste, nothing super outstanding in the taste area, but it does a good job :)

gallery_13605_233_1021840.jpg

gallery_13605_233_4586478.jpg

gallery_13605_233_3285810.jpg

Ok , sry for the delay.. But here are some pics of my new mother keeper ( veg room :)), it has a 4 bulb 4 foot long T5 light in it. I added a small space heater to keep it at 70+. I love it. super easy to put together, i will def be getting another tent sometime soon, very impressed. But on to the plants, the 4 plants in there are Grand Daddy Purple a friend of mine gifted me, i actually just saw some mite eggs on them and washed them in a 50/50 rubbing alcohol/water mix. It is supposed to kill them on contact so we will see :) one of these is going to be a mother so i can always have the GDP. The small cups are a bubba kush and a kings kush, both from green house seeds, they are about 1-2 weeks old..

gallery_13605_233_1193769.jpg

gallery_13605_233_3709343.jpg

gallery_13605_233_136718.jpg

Sorry for the super delay in updating guys... Been really really busy. But here is an update. I got the Mother Keeper set up from HTG, has 4 4ft T5 bulbs :) Right now it has a few Grand daddy purple clones in it, they r looking very healthy. Also i have Kings Kush and Bubba Kush both sprouting nicely ( Ill have pics of the tent later).. But here is some pics of the Julie Ann, about 10 days into cure.. it has a peppery smell to it, very tiny fruity taste, nothing super outstanding in the taste area, but it does a good job :)

gallery_13605_233_1021840.jpg

gallery_13605_233_4586478.jpg

gallery_13605_233_3285810.jpg

Nice work man, Puuuuuuuurty :goodjob:

took these pics about 20 min ago :jig: they are all looking really good. Starting nutes in like 3 days, hoping to kick start them :) but i have heard and read gdp is a slow mover at first. but on too the pics...tell me what ya guys think..

Granddaddy Purple

gallery_13605_233_24483.jpg

GDP in the back and in the front is Kings Kush on the left and Bubba Kush on the right, they were both planted same day, bubba is slowwwww...

gallery_13605_233_4477252.jpg

Kings Kush on left.... Bubba Kush on right....

gallery_13605_233_1660045.jpg

Archived