Brandan's Perpetual Grow

Brandan

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They r getting big :). Pre flowers r starting to emerge and def 2 of the Julie ann are girls, can't tell on the other 2 but they r looking the same :). I measured them this morning :

1: 12", 2: 10", 3: 15", 4: 13 3/4", Bubble1: 8", bubble2: 9".

So yea, prolly next week they will be put into flower. Tomorrow I believe they get 1/2 strength nutes, then it's full strength from then on... I'll post some pics later, house internet on fritz so using phone to post :)..

I've read that a 600hps needs to be between 18-24 inches. But a good rule of thumb is to put ur hand under it to see if it's too warm. I'll be putting new pick up later. The size difference is crazy from the last set of pics.

Here's a trick for setting light height: tie a string with a heavy object onto your light. Set the bottom of the heavy object 18" from the bottom of the light. You will always know what the distances are then. With my air cooled 600 HPS, I can set the light about 12" from the canopy with no problems.

You are going to be shocked at how fast those plants grow in the stretch period. I lost control of my last grow and ended up with my lights all the way to the top of their limit. Luckily the plants finally stopped growing at about 4 weeks into flower. They ended up 12' from the lights. Scary! And this was from plants that I had topped!

the 4 on the outside corners are all blue julie ann, which is a (Blueberry x Cindy 99) x Jedi 41... I know nothing about the Jedi, But the cindy has some sativa in her from what i have read.. But it does look like i have a couple different phenotypes of the blue julie ann in here...

Guest drcanna-pest

Day 6/7 of flower :):jig:

med_gallery_13605_233_2695847.jpg

med_gallery_13605_233_3273102.jpg

i know originally you started from seed. did you get any males? the tall lanky one that is twice the size of the others usually tends to be the male. of course you will know by the hairs or balls....just wondering.

Guest drcanna-pest

Nope zero males. I thought the tall one may be a male but it has nice long pistils coming off of it :). Yea 4 out of 4 seeds turned up female..

thats awsome man...what a grower then huh?!?!? i bet you get a nice yield of medicine off those. good luck though man...im leaving this site. take care

Lol they would get enough light in the rest of plant lol enough of it is under the lights foot print.. I was thinking of putting something under the bubble gums to raise them about a foot then raise my light.. Still not sure, but if it reaches the ceiling I'm gonna have to bend it lol

Archived