Brandan's Perpetual Grow

Brandan

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gallery_13605_233_222604.jpg

So So geeked :) I have super high expectations for both the Sour lifesaver and the SSSDH backcross, the skunkman freebie is gonna be nice here is what it said :

Fresh in for the new year we have Sam's new freebies to give away. Mixed seeds x Haze/Skunk #1. In this mix selection you will find.

(MIXED Batch Many different varieties, accidently mixed, new seeds)

Sleestack/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1

KandyKush/Sk1 XHaze/Sk1

OG18/Sk1 XHaze/Sk1

Hindu Kush X Sk

Hindu Kush/Sk1 X Sk1

Cal Orange/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1

Afgh #1 X Sk1

NLA/Sk1 X Sk1

G13/Sk1 X Sk1

OTP/Sk1 X Sk1

OTR/Sk1 X Sk1

Original Haze X Original Haze

Original Haze/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1

Original Haze/Sk1 x HawaiianIndica7 X Haze/Sk1

Original Haze/Sk1 x Sk1 X Haze/Sk1

Original Haze/Sk1 x LP1 X Haze/Sk1

Import Afgh/Sk1 X Sk1

that is funny i knew someone growing haze skunk who threw hermies-did skunkman lose control of a haze skunk that crossed with everything he had.........hmmmmmmmmmm???????????

:jig:

the small one is Sour Bubble, the one on her left is a super topped GDP, and the big budded one is my kings kush, she would have yielded more but had some issues with her earlier on..

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6MEhV2lhxTM

Looking great man!

The video does the room much more justice!

If ya don't mind, how much did you pay for the umbrella hood setup? Or did ya just replace your hood from a different system?

I'm really wanting one now.

Now that all of my hoods are vented, the temperature in the flower room is in the 60's. I think a 1000 watt light with an umbrella hood would complete my flower room #1. It should help raise temps too. Good for now, probably not in summertime.....

gallery_13605_233_222604.jpg

So So geeked :) I have super high expectations for both the Sour lifesaver and the SSSDH backcross, the skunkman freebie is gonna be nice here is what it said :

Fresh in for the new year we have Sam's new freebies to give away. Mixed seeds x Haze/Skunk #1. In this mix selection you will find.

(MIXED Batch Many different varieties, accidently mixed, new seeds)

Sleestack/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1

KandyKush/Sk1 XHaze/Sk1

OG18/Sk1 XHaze/Sk1

Hindu Kush X Sk

Hindu Kush/Sk1 X Sk1

Cal Orange/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1

Afgh #1 X Sk1

NLA/Sk1 X Sk1

G13/Sk1 X Sk1

OTP/Sk1 X Sk1

OTR/Sk1 X Sk1

Original Haze X Original Haze

Original Haze/Sk1 X Haze/Sk1

Original Haze/Sk1 x HawaiianIndica7 X Haze/Sk1

Original Haze/Sk1 x Sk1 X Haze/Sk1

Original Haze/Sk1 x LP1 X Haze/Sk1

Import Afgh/Sk1 X Sk1

I also got a bag of the same skunkman freebies, I thought they were all haze/skunk #1 seeds, I didn't get what the label was saying. I even looked online and did not find the same info you found. I know you are just about as new to growing as I am, so maybe someone else can answer this... If the seeds came from an incident with a hermie, does that mean the seeds will be more likely to hermie as well?

high Brandon how ya been? man looks like ya got some beans there been looking at bogs stuff for sure ill love to see it grown out . hey them sfv x chem must be from herbal legends. are they as i have about 5 packs of them should be one steller mix for sure as if they are he bx them 3 times good luck for sure and ill diff be watching some of your projects bro.

Looking great man!The video does the room much more justice!If ya don't mind, how much did you pay for the umbrella hood setup? Or did ya just replace your hood from a different system?I'm really wanting one now. Now that all of my hoods are vented, the temperature in the flower room is in the 60's. I think a 1000 watt light with an umbrella hood would complete my flower room #1. It should help raise temps too. Good for now, probably not in summertime.....

sorry buddy i completely missed your comment :( but here is exaclty the breakdown of what i got :)

Item Subtotal: 559.56

MINUS Discount: -20.04

Sales Tax: 33.57

Shipping Cost: 0.00

GRAND TOTAL: 593.13

ITEMS:

Qty - Price - Part# - Desc

1 - 400.80/380.76 - HIDsys - Quantum Ballast - 600 watt,Sun System Vertizontal HID Reflector + cordset- 600W Sunmaster Super HPS Deluxe Bulb

2 - 17.95 - NGW710114 - ProGrip Light Hangers - 1 pair

1 - 114.95 - eco4 - EcoPlus Supreme 4 inch in-line blower - 170 CFM

1 - 27.95 - pandaFilm025 - Panda Film - 25 ft

high Brandon how ya been? man looks like ya got some beans there been looking at bogs stuff for sure ill love to see it grown out . hey them sfv x chem must be from herbal legends. are they as i have about 5 packs of them should be one steller mix for sure as if they are he bx them 3 times good luck for sure and ill diff be watching some of your projects bro.

Yes sir, Herban legand did get me those beans :) really excited to see what they do. :jig:

sorry my lack of regular updates guys.. been busy.. i hope that you guys like the videos, I will get some pics in eventually. But the kings kush is at day 50, trics are milky, couldnt realy find any amber or clear ones, giving here 5-7 more days :) the smell is a rotten lemony fruity smell :) The GDP in there Is one i topped a bunch, if I am only getting under 1.5 oz off her Im sorry but she has to go, we will see how much the topping her helps. I like the hi from it, it mellows me right out, good aftertaste in mouth after smoking..we will see... Matbe my growing technique is to blame idk, i think i am doing pretty good :) The sour bubble def has me anxious :) it streched maybe 4-6 inches in the first 2 weeks of flower! Yea her clones will def be getting a longer veg time :) sry video is kinda the wrong way lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l97fOsB89wg

Veggie room :) the two big ones are GDP, all the litte clones r the sour bubble, The tray has an AK-47 thats in the bag, the one in front of the Ak is a Blueberry Gum, the last 4 are all Kushdog..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmNvd6Jczs

ok I just saw something, over 10,000 views! are you kidding me!!?? I feel kinda like an @ss now. I should be updating this more. So I will def try to do a better job of updating and adding massive amounts of pics :) Thank you guys for showing an interest in my growing experience.

Never would I take any kind of advice as an attack my friend :) like I state in te beginning of my grow, I'm a newb lol less than a year of actually growing experience. I believe I am doing well, but you guys have far more knowledge than me and to take peoples suggestions as attacks or anything other than someone trying to help would be ignorant of me :)

But the pest strips are out of the flower room :) unless the mites return lol I actually added the strips cause of a clone I got few months ago and thought I'll just throw these it to be safe. I don't like mites :sword: lol I think a rotation for the strips may be in order. Possibly throw a strip in veggie room for a few weeks, take a few week break without one, te hang em again fr couple weeks. Like a preventative :) sorta lol any imput is good :)

Ok, cleaned up veggie room :) I think i am going to get my light closer to the plants... It just bearly put off any heat, so i think i can get it a tad bit closer :) pumping everyone full of nutes and they r exploding :) I need to start my seed/clones sooner on nutes, i cansee a tremendous difference/..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uPzPhzWLOM

Flower room looking good, The kings has a couple days left max, trics are cloudy, waiting till i spot a couple amber and she is going timberrrrrrrrr.. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUeGAqK_qWc

I wont be adding anything new into the grow room until i get the Pre-98 Bubba :) then it becomes a whole new show folks :)

ok I just saw something, over 10,000 views! are you kidding me!!?? I feel kinda like an @ss now. I should be updating this more. So I will def try to do a better job of updating and adding massive amounts of pics :) Thank you guys for showing an interest in my growing experience.

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

there's an incentive to keep a clean grow room and post often if i have ever seen one :)

keep up the good work.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the grow log, it is the first thing i have read so far in preparation for my own growing (if im approved, that is). Now I have too many questions about things :) Looks like i will look into some grow tutorials on the site and see what i can figure out. Definitely following this.

• 4 months later...

yup its that time again :jig:

Its been awhile, well here is my 2 plushberry phenos.

This one is nothing but berry. It honestly smells like freaking candy! its wild. Its short, so I am thinking it is a more Black Cherry Soda pheno, this one pretty much smells better than all the others.

gallery_13605_233_737988.jpg

Now this one, hehehehehe...... I want to call her Gasberry lol She is tall, atleast a foot if not 2 bigger than all the rest, and she reeks of gasoline and berry. I had to have my old lady come down to double check this one lol I was taken back by the smell. It isnt diesel my friends, it is gas. like gas station pumps lol it is crazy.. I believe this one is more Space Queen dom....

gallery_13605_233_689597.jpg

gallery_13605_233_1219882.jpg

Archived