Brandan's Perpetual Grow

Brandan

Well this will be my first grow ever. I am a medical marijuana patient and have been planning my grow for about 2-3 months. I am actually building a 6x6x6 1/2 room. It was going to be started/finished last night but had family emergency and couldn't get to it.

But I will be growing under a 600 watt MH conversion bulb for Veg and changing it to a HPS to flower. I have a 6 inch 424cfm inline fan for the room for ventilation and helping with heat because i dont have a cool tube, just a reflector. I will be using Fox Farm Happy Frog Soil along with their Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, and Big Bloom nutes. I will be planting in 3 gallon buckets this grow, may try bubbleponics next. The strain I have is called Blue Julie Ann, the mother was a Blueberry x Cindy99 and the father was a Jedi. so I have pretty high expectations They are not feminized or anything so I may end up with one female i keep in veg for a while longer to cut clones to get 4-5 good plants, but we will see. (I have some pics of my stuff that I will put up later, left camera at friends.)

7.24.10 -I took 4 seeds and put them in a cup with some water to start the germination.

7.25.10- 2 of the seeds have sunk the other two are floating.

7.26.10- 3 of the seeds sunk, i tapped the top of the remaining floater and she sunk also .. (So Since my room is still under construction and we still have a month or so of good sunlight left, i am going to put these ladies outside for a week max till room is ok) I took 4 plastic red party cups, poked like 3 holes in the bottom of each, filled them up with some happy frog, got the soil very wet with some R.O. water that i PHed. I let those sit for about a half hour, then i got my seeds, at this point all of the seeds have cracked and on 3 i can see the taproot coming out, i plant them in the little red cups and I set them out in the sun..

so that is where I am at today I am pretty sure that all my research and planning will help me in the long run. I just cant wait for these ladies to start growing..

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

way to go Brandan,i hope all your planning pays off for you,i've found a lot of therapy in the grow room and i hope you enjoy the fruits of your labors and the time spent in the garden, worth the effort..,there are lots of good folks here to help if you run into troubles...good luck..zb

In soil, the Fox Farms Ocean Forest. From seed germ. I put in the small peat pots, sprouted and grew 3in in a week. Now I do keep my light close, but I had to pay close attention to these.

6 weeks now, and they seem out of control. Maybe going to flower will help, maybe not, either way it's going to be interesting to try this new Lady out. Enjoy!!

That sweet Josh, I would assume from the genetics that these would be a bit smaller, well not smaller but shorter.. Glad u got all girls so far.. I may end up shortening my veg stage if these ladies decide to get that tall.. U have any pics Josh? Curious as to how these ladies will be looking..

Yay! Checked the girls earlier abd all 4 have broke through the ground :) on one the pre leaves are opening up, on the other 3 they are just comming up over the ground. Soil was still moist so now water today, but tomorrow i will add some :) i have pics but im unsure how to add them :(

all of them have a second set of leaves.. I was thinking of possibly adding a little more soil to each of them, maybe it will help strengthen the stems??? Your guys opinions are more than welcome, I hope i am not the only one looking at thing.. lol

tn_gallery_13605_233_2214943.jpg

tn_gallery_13605_233_3604125.jpg

tn_gallery_13605_233_356594.jpg

tn_gallery_13605_233_3370724.jpg

Archived