Is It 99 Actual Plant Or.....

Dlo

OK here is the question.IF two patient/caregivers live at the same address,having 5 patients. Are you in the fed danger zone even if your not growing the max,or even over 99.Being that they dont know how many you are growing unless they come in to see.(not good).

So is it a bad idea to go over the ability to have 99 plant at one address,or actually just having more then 99.Hope my question is clear enough.

If two people grow at the same address and are maxed out on their count of patients, then yes, that could put those caregivers into that magical federal danger zone. One thing that I do know for certain, if you are in this type of situation, make sure that both of those grows are in SEPERATE locked facilities, as failure to do so is a violation of current Michigan law....Peace...j.b.

Herbie is rite. Look what happened to that clown in saginaw he was busted by the dea and he was growing with his gurlfrend and together they had i think 132 plants. So yes the state may say its ok but that dont matter for bunny muffin if the fed boys step in. But if you do what i do then ok i dont got no room in my trailer for no grow and i aint gonna say i am doing it but if i was me i would grow in the corn feeld. Then it costs less to becuse then you aint got no lites to by or no electriccity to yoos. But thats not legel so i aint saying im doing it and i aint saying you shold do it no how anyway. but i saw on the tv the other day that the state police where flying their copters up in the aire and got a ton of plants from corn feelds. So aint nothing safe reely.

Herbie is rite. Look what happened to that clown in saginaw he was busted by the dea and he was growing with his gurlfrend and together they had i think 132 plants.

are you being serous here? that "clown" in saginaw is frickin john roberts dude.

wow, neg rep 4 u

.. i dont have the energy for moo-poo today.

lmao.......... you've lost more than your dentures :)

kidding :)

OK here is the question.IF two patient/caregivers live at the same address,having 5 patients. Are you in the fed danger zone even if your not growing the max,or even over 99.Being that they dont know how many you are growing unless they come in to see.(not good).

So is it a bad idea to go over the ability to have 99 plant at one address,or actually just having more then 99.Hope my question is clear enough.

some good posts here. yes, the 99 plant myth comes from federal law. having more than 99 plants in one location puts you in the "pablo escobar" bracket of the federal law :)

are you being serous here? that "clown" in saginaw is frickin john roberts dude.

wow, neg rep 4 u

.. i dont have the energy for moo-poo today.

lmao.......... you've lost more than your dentures :)

kidding :)

I dont no Robert and Im sure hes a good man but he aint no god. I gess Robert is a better man than me? Its stoopid to grow that much in 1 spot so thats why i sed clown. you got a bug up yer but or what i meen i have to tawk the way you want or yous gonna give me negitive rep .Theres 1 god thats what i no and god gave us this plant and sed yoos it.

I dont no Robert and Im sure hes a good man but he aint no god. I gess Robert is a better man than me? Its stoopid to grow that much in 1 spot so thats why i sed clown. you got a bug up yer but or what i meen i have to tawk the way you want or yous gonna give me negitive rep .Theres 1 god thats what i no and god gave us this plant and sed yoos it.

seriously

take some spelling lessons too.

Lets see .. the DEA looked at Roberts grow in April and then left. There was more than 100 plants there at the time.

On the other hand, the method you (don't) use is being busted all the time now.

The reason that the DEA came back to the Roberts location, is that someone contacted the DEA and provided them false information about John Roberts. They claimed that Roberts had drug related felony convictions in other states. If that were true, then John would not be qualified to be a caregiver. That would make his operation against the state law.

They came back based on false information. Without the false information, they would not have returned.

all it took "lost mind and dentures" was a small statement saying "im sorry, i didnt know".................. but you decided to attempt to hold your ground. here we come to take your ground fool.

8 neg reps and counting. 2 are from me.

you getting the picture yet that you may have messed up and should just apologize now?

seriously................... i wont let anyone hate you if you do.

Actually you got a couple of negs from me as well. Mostly because of your intentional personification of stereotypes and in your attempts at humor have come across as negative. In other words, it is one thing to have problems with spelling and grammar, it is quite another to fake those problems. I could be wrong, but after reading enough posts, reports, messages, letters and other writings (over many years) of those with those problems, it is my opinion that you are full of bull puckey.

I wish you well,

Thadius

Archived