Hi Everyone I'm Norton

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone, as the title says I'm Norton and am a card carrying MMJ patient for 11 months now but have stayed under the radar because of my job (not wanting to lose it and all) come to find out yesterday that my boss is also a carded patient and they turned me on to this site. It's nice to know I don't have to walk on egg shells at work anymore :lol: I have already learned a lot here in the very, very short time I've been here and look forward to learning alot more. Thanks for stopping by to read my post. :goodjob:

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone, as the title says I'm Norton and am a card carrying MMJ patient for 11 months now but have stayed under the radar because of my job (not wanting to lose it and all) come to find out yesterday that my boss is also a carded patient and they turned me on to this site. It's nice to know I don't have to walk on egg shells at work anymore :lol: I have already learned a lot here in the very, very short time I've been here and look forward to learning alot more. Thanks for stopping by to read my post. :goodjob:

Hi! Norton

Hello Everyone,

Hi Norton,

Welcome to the site! The MMMA ia a wonderful site with wonderful caring, people!! :thumbsu:<_<

Guest Medicinal Patient

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the MMMA Norton! What a relief to not have that work stress on your shoulders anymore. Hope to see ya around. If you haven't checked a Compassion Club out yet, there is a Mocomb Oakland Compassion Club that might be closest for you to meet new friends and network. Check em out.

http://thc4u.com/

Archived