Happy Belated Birthday To Mr Bob Redden

Guest Medicinal Patient

Guest Medicinal Patient

Happy Belated Birthday Bob! :jig: Hope you had a great birthday! And I hope that by this time next year you and Torey are celebrating your Freedom and Victory in the courtroom. Thank you for all you have and continue to do for this community. Your activism and determination to never giving up is to be admired. I can safely say we all appreciate you and the missus for all you do and endless time and energy fighting for our rights. You rock! And I hope to some day burn one with you and the missus. God Bless. Peace :bong7bp:

Happy Belated Birthday Bob! :jig: Hope you had a great birthday! And I hope that by this time next year you and Torey are celebrating your Freedom and Victory in the courtroom. Thank you for all you have and continue to do for this community. Your activism and determination to never giving up is to be admired. I can safely say we all appreciate you and the missus for all you do and endless time and energy fighting for our rights. You rock! And I hope to some day burn one with you and the missus. God Bless. Peace :bong7bp:

Thanks to all i do my best and we will be free soon but their are others that i must support the best i can just showing up at court means so much to these people

FREE THE WEED

Archived