Airy Sativa Buds

urminutegot

I grew some super dank bag seed that I had and it ended up having huge sativa tendencies. The bud turned out kinda fluffy so I took thin hemp rope and tied it up, like a thai stick. I let it dry for 2 days before doing this. I had first seen this when buying old school bud off of an old dude that used to grow in africa. He had some great strains, called them the zeros and the zero dots, but they were always wispy. He did them outdoor.

So, the question is do you think this is good to do to buds?

i don't think that's how to properly cure your buds. beware of mold. nothing wrong with bud being fluffy if it's a sativa, that's how they are. i handle my buds as little as possible before consumption, i don't want to disturb the delicate scents and oils of the plant.

Why do u need dense buds? I mean if you have super dank sativa....by nature its fluffy. If you make it dense youve just created bricked up mexican schwag. You could all ways pack it in a box and put a bunch of bricks on it.... or give it to me and ill get ya some bricked up merc.... lol just kiddin but if you want dense you gotta grow it....try INDICA

untying tonight. Wasn't looking for dense buds. Just thought that tying them up may just keep things a little tighter. Gonna be sweet either way. I will post some pics.

The tightness of the buds is more of a strain to strain identity thing some of the best cannabis ive ever smoked over the last 38 years was pure shake i jive you not it was an entire pound of columbian gold leaf and the first draw off a joint the entire end would resin shut and two tokes later your hanging on to your chair.

The tightness of the buds is more of a strain to strain identity thing some of the best cannabis ive ever smoked over the last 38 years was pure shake i jive you not it was an entire pound of columbian gold leaf and the first draw off a joint the entire end would resin shut and two tokes later your hanging on to your chair.

what a great description!

i think if you brought that dish your showing you'd be welcomed any where you went..lol..very nice AMM...as far as fluffy buds go,i've gotten buds to tighten up a bit by gently shaking the bag and jars as they're drying,really sticky meds will turn into nuggets with out losing many hairs,and those tiny hairs that are lost go great in a bong...zzb

Sorry everyone, I was up at the Hoxeyville Music Festival all weekend. Great times! The string came off teh bud and everything turned out great. I just tied them overnight and it was all good. No mold, and the flavor is getting sweeter by the day. Not the best I have ever smoked but it is dank and there was 3 ounces off one plant. not bad for my 4th plant ever.

And as far as that BBQ, I would love to attend. Just send me a time and a place lol My "bricks" arent' that big but they are tasty.

Archived