Raids, How And Why They Happen.

ChopTop

List of reason for raids that have been posted on this site.

Step son called the police-won on AD

Neighbor called the police after a talk about medical marijuana, police noticed two small plants after entering the house.-Pleaded to possession

Plants seen in cage in the back yard, at least two people.-won on AD, at supreme court, the other I do not know status he is quite about it.

Neighbor could smell the plants, at least two people.-Do not know the outcome

Police went to wrong address for 911 call and person was drying marijuana in the oven(smell)-won on AD

accidental 911 call, police then could smell the plants, no raid resulted.

Picture in a news paper, police claim they seen too many plants.-still in court

Reported a break in, police smelled the plants during the police report(no raid, but a discussion about medical marijuana)

x-wife called the police-do not know the outcome

x-girlfriend called the police.-do not know the outcome

There has been a raid of a patient that was raided when he was illegal, then became legal, told police and got raided again.-in prison, he pleaded.

A few anonymous tips, that thy were selling.-do not know the outcome

One traffic stop, patient had a card, so they raided the house. Nothing but a pipe, cards, and small amount of marijuana found in traffic stop.-still in court

A few mystery raids that resulted in no arrests, forced inspections right after the law started.

One ex-roommate called the police.-do not know the out come

Growing in back yard, not locked, had doctors note, before cards were issued- convicted, I do not know the sentence.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

their is no Gray in 12 plants 2.5oz locked up

Actually, this is pretty confusing to if you think about it.

Ok, I can have 12 plants, and only 12. Well, what constitutes as a plant??

Are my 10 seedlings that just sprouted considered plants as soon as they sprout? What about clones?

2.5 oz - Ok, it also say uninterupted use. If I have 2.5oz to last me, once it gets low, do I have to go without meds until another harvest? If I have a plant or branches of a plant hanging to dry, are they counting it. (plant count or 2.5 oz count) What if I have another 10 ozs in different stages of cure? WE know it has to be cured, but what does the curing product count as. PLant, dried matter, or a grey in between stage.

I can definitely see a lot of grey arera where a new patient like myself, may cross a line we didn't know about, if we don't do our homework.

Lets say I have my 12 plants and I am counting EVERYTHING, even seedlings, and unrooted clones as a plant just to be safe. I do a perpetual, so I ALWAYS have 12 plants going (hypothetical) I have my drying plants hanging, a few oz's curing and 2.5 of "dried usable"

The biggest thing I see as confusing is, unless I missed it, there is not CLEAR definitions of what the court is supposed to consider a plant, or usable meds.

What if a caregiver just delivered 2.5oz to their patient. Can the caregiver now go home, take another 2.5oz for their patient out of cure, at keep that 2.5oz on hand in that patients name for later? should be able to according to "uninterupted use".

List of reason for raids that have been posted on this site.

Step son called the police-won on AD

Neighbor called the police after a talk about medical marijuana, police noticed two small plants after entering the house.-Pleaded to possession

Plants seen in cage in the back yard, at least two people.-won on AD, at supreme court, the other I do not know status he is quite about it.

Neighbor could smell the plants, at least two people.-Do not know the outcome

Police went to wrong address for 911 call and person was drying marijuana in the oven(smell)-won on AD

accidental 911 call, police then could smell the plants, no raid resulted.

Picture in a news paper, police claim they seen too many plants.-still in court

Reported a break in, police smelled the plants during the police report(no raid, but a discussion about medical marijuana)

x-wife called the police-do not know the outcome

x-girlfriend called the police.-do not know the outcome

There has been a raid of a patient that was raided when he was illegal, then became legal, told police and got raided again.-in prison, he pleaded.

A few anonymous tips, that thy were selling.-do not know the outcome

One traffic stop, patient had a card, so they raided the house. Nothing but a pipe, cards, and small amount of marijuana found in traffic stop.-still in court

A few mystery raids that resulted in no arrests, forced inspections right after the law started.

One ex-roommate called the police.-do not know the out come

Growing in back yard, not locked, had doctors note, before cards were issued- convicted, I do not know the sentence.

Thanks!!

Thats exactly the kind of info I wanted to see.

Glad to see some were dismissed. Looks like several were brought on by loose lips :(

That list actually makes me feel better. The causes are ones we can avoid. The one on the list that bugs me most is:

There is no reason to be in court for this one. This should have been dropped by the PA.

That list actually makes me feel better. The causes are ones we can avoid. The one on the list that bugs me most is:

There is no reason to be in court for this one. This should have been dropped by the PA.

I agree, that one is just wrong :(

This list can help us all avoid making the same mistakes, and drawing unwanted attn :)

Are my 10 seedlings that just sprouted considered plants as soon as they sprout? What about clones?

2.5 oz - Ok, it also say uninterupted use. If I have 2.5oz to last me, once it gets low, do I have to go without meds until another harvest? If I have a plant or branches of a plant hanging to dry, are they counting it. (plant count or 2.5 oz count) What if I have another 10 ozs in different stages of cure? WE know it has to be cured, but what does the curing product count as. PLant, dried matter, or a grey in between stage.

I can definitely see a lot of grey arera where a new patient like myself, may cross a line we didn't know about, if we don't do our homework.

Lets say I have my 12 plants and I am counting EVERYTHING, even seedlings, and unrooted clones as a plant just to be safe. I do a perpetual, so I ALWAYS have 12 plants going (hypothetical) I have my drying plants hanging, a few oz's curing and 2.5 of "dried usable"

The biggest thing I see as confusing is, unless I missed it, there is not CLEAR definitions of what the court is supposed to consider a plant, or usable meds.

What if a caregiver just delivered 2.5oz to their patient. Can the caregiver now go home, take another 2.5oz for their patient out of cure, at keep that 2.5oz on hand in that patients name for later? should be able to according to "uninterupted use".

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

seedlings, clones, and any growing plants are part of the 12 plant total.

seeds, stems, and rootballs are considered scrap.

2.5 oz is plant matter that is not seeds, stems, or rootballs, or anything made from that plant matter.

But I wonder about some things too...

If you are composing scrap in your backyard with all your other stuff... If that gets reported in, or if LEO sees it, is that reason enough for them to mess with you?

What is considered the moment that plant becomes plant matter/scrap? Once the plant is pulled out of it's growing medium, once the root ball is snipped off, once there is a clear separation of plant matter and main stems?

What are cuttings classified as? Like, I get 3 cuttings to take home, but I can't get them in their nests till the next morning. Are they considered plant matter until they are put in their nests, and that point become a plant?

Count the hanging,drying plants in your 12 plant count .

Elkisland, on 01 September 2010 - 08:20 PM, said:

Of course the cops know who the caregivers are. The mdch runs a background check on all caregivers with the state police. Just follow the law and don't do anything illegal. Avoid what people seem to think are grey areas. Though in my opinion the law clearly says p2p tranfers are legal.

Ok But what about CG to Patient? Everyone always talks about P2P but never CG2P

Sorry Brother, did not mean to come off that way, it just seems even our own(the ones really trying to help others) are, ya know its been along week and i apologize for coming off like that. You are absolutely right, I NEED MEDS. :>

Its cool and don't ever mistake my sarcasm as an attack I really don't attack people on here if I can avoid it..We are all in this together...

Yes but if you do that and you have 12 plants hanging and drying then it stands to reason that it will be a while before you can start your next grow. I thought drying/curing plants were counted as the usable meds IE 2.5 oz on hold 2.5 oz for pt! They dont count clones with no roots supposedly so how could they count a cut drying plant? SEE GREY AREA!! ALERT ALERT rofl

:thumbsd: Now that could set the perpetual back a couple weeks too for dry/cure time.

If this is the case, how can you dry/cure properly, and still maintain an uninterupted supply, and still have plants in grow?

Are we then also counting the curing meds in our 2.5 oz allowed??

These are the points that can get confusing and should maybe be made a little clearer to avoid unneccesary arrests IMO

Yes but if you do that and you have 12 plants hanging and drying then it stands to reason that it will be a while before you can start your next grow. I thought drying/curing plants were counted as the usable meds IE 2.5 oz on hold 2.5 oz for pt! They dont count clones with no roots supposedly so how could they count a cut drying plant? SEE GREY AREA!! ALERT ALERT rofl

I hope someone can clear this up, as far as the drying and curing proses. I was told at THCF we should count as long as it is still on the stalk.

Our law isn't about what we are allowed to do.

It is about what the police and judges are NOT allowed to do.

They aren't used to being told what they can not do. That is the source of "gray areas."

They can't wrap their heads around this topic. They have a difficult time adjusting to their new limitations.

I think it is also because they still believe Mj is as dangerous as the other drugs that are also schedule 1.

Sb

I think it is also because they still believe Mj is as dangerous as the other drugs that are also schedule 1.

Sb

a point of disagreement...

i don't believe for a minute that the Brave American Heroes regard weed as dangerous in any sense. as a poster stated some time ago leo's core purpose is to crush dissent & subjugate the citizenry. if you accept this then all else thats been going on falls into place. imho anyway.

Never Give Up Never Surrender! Its all about power and cash!! Its always been about the cash.

i can't disagree with that. lawsuits with huge cash settlements may be the solution. hit 'em where it hurts, in their unspeakably vile pocket books. it seems the fascist element is having it all their way.

YES!!! These people that are on here complaining must not have a 450+ electric bill?? spend 100+ in soil/amendments a week, let alone the cost of the equpment to produce this?? How about the value of the space used?? the chance some silly billy will Stumbleupon your secret and try to rob you?? My take is all these people crying is the problem, IF you want to CRY about the PRICE of herb GROW YOUR OWN!!!!!!!! Or sit and complain like a drunk nazi hippocrite.Your complaining LOOKS LIKE bunny muffin!!! Grow up and make better decisions.. Once had an ol' lady that did nothin but complain about everything...TOO MUCH DRAMA. So Keep the cryin to yourself. Good luck to those who work their donkey off to just relieve their pain, Other people might get jealous cause their too lazy to do it for themselves.

This whole deal makes me sad!!! Honestly caring for 5 patients is a lot of work. I'll tell u how i do it and you tell if im crazy. Remember their is quite a bit of overhead involved. Half an ounce for free every two weeks above and beyond that 300 an ounce of very high quality meds. I have never once had a complaint, yet after reading all of you pointing fingers and talking smack, i feel like a common street thug. Of course you gotta eat, feed your kids, pay bills etc...... I honestly believed i was helping my patients but now im not too sure, You tell me. Sorry did not mean to say all of you, but only some of you.

I saw someone trying to buy 1lb of meds for $4000 thats does not seem very legal

hey if it's the baddest meds in town then hey it commands what it commands. If the Genetics cost the person an arm and aleg and it is a low yielder but worth the time to procure then hey go for it. Most of the people on here have absolutely no idea about the cost to procure and consistently pump out quality meds. it takes time and skill. I laugh at most of the people talking all this BS because it's just that. I really cannot continue to banter on this forum much longer it takes away from me doing what I do. Take care of my LEGAL PATIENTS for all you haters out there. And to whoever was saying Black market is going away...LOL>..dude get a grip there IS NEVER and will never be a equaly supply to demand until FULL BLOWN LEGALIZATION occurs. There is and I repeat NEVER enough. The people will always want more quality medicine. I encourage everyone to donate money to the MMMA, MPP, NORML so we can jsut get more states on board to get us closer to legalization.

PEACE. I have to go attend to my baby girls.

Archived